Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on the use of water and the suffering of the Palestinian people as a weapon:

Today, the Palestinians consume some 200 million cubic meters of water per annum in Judea and Samaria. The Palestinians could easily raise that amount by at least 50 percent, without any additional assistance or allocation from the State of Israel. This would require several simple actions:

If the Palestinians were to begin drilling the Eastern Mountain Aquifer, at the sites already approved for drilling, they very quickly would secure an additional 50 million cubic meters of water per year.

If the Palestinians were to reduce urban water waste from 33 percent to 20 percent by fixing the main leaks in their urban water pipes (something that can be done without great effort), they would immediately benefit from 10 million additional cubic meters of water per annum.

If the Palestinians were to collect and treat their urban waste water, they would gain at least 30 million cubic meters of water a year. This would free up 30 million cubic meters (per annum) of fresh water, currently used for agriculture, for home usage. This would allow them both to improve their urban water supply and to expand agricultural lands.

If the Palestinians were to adopt drip irrigation technology, they would save 10 million cubic meters a year. This would allow them to expand their irrigated lands.

In the Gaza Strip, too, the Palestinians could easily double the amount of water available, without additional assistance from the State of Israel. If the Palestinians agreed to build a desalination plant on the Gaza coast (funded entirely by the international community), they would increase the amount of water available by 60 to 100 million cubic meters a year. If they fix leakages, treat and recycle sewage, and adopt drip irrigation, they would double their water allocation, as well.

Unfortunately, the Palestinian Authority’s deleterious policies – as evidenced in the six facts listed above – are a function of the Palestinian water war against Israel. There is no real Palestinian desire to solve water problems; they prefer to perpetuate the water problems in order to besmirch the State of Israel. They view water as a tool with which to bash Israel.

WATCH: Palestinians Torture Boy Who Hit Son of Hamas Commander

This is the " culture" they are so proud of

Don't think you realize what you posted! The first " goal" is the 67 Borders and the second goal are the " 48 Borders" !! Just more proof they do not respect or want the " TWO STATE SOLUTION" !!
Someone else stated they should " Go back to Europe", Just more proof that if Israel is stupid enough to allow this ( they wont) the only thing that will result is a Civil War and the Goal of Israel's destruction. KEEP POSTING!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Islamic terrorists are insulted that anyone would deny their welfare fraud payments.

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

What do you have for fucktard Netenyahu?

Your PLO Boris has 3 real degrees all in Literature.

Netanyahu was one of the top students at MIT, he has finished 2 degrees in Architecture and Management in 1975-6, all while interrupted to serve as an elite soldier during war and anti-terror operations, there was also a doctorate in political science and consulting in one of the most prestigious management consulting firms.

It is like comparing a WV Beetle to a F-16i.

Last edited:
Islamic terrorists are insulted that anyone would deny their welfare fraud payments.

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

Netanyahu was one of the top students at MIT, he has finished 2 degrees in Architecture and Management in 1975-6, all while interrupted to serve as an elite soldier during war and anti-terror operations, there was also a doctorate in political science and consulting in one of the most prestigious management consulting firms.

Don’t tell him that.... You’ll ruin his day. He’s too full of Hate.

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

Indeed,
netanyahu_un_bomb_cartoon_2012_09_28.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I was hoping you would post a speech where he would say something intelligent.

RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I understand that everyone likes to have a hero (or in this case a heroine).

I watched the two recent videos posted by our esteemed friend (P F Tinmore); Posting #5291 The Paramedic (Razan al-Najjar) and Posting # 5292 The Juvenile Delinquent (Ahed Tamimi). In both cases, the video is focuses on the "helpless" female angle being unnecessarily physical attacked by an overwhelming force.

They are both organized along the strategy of the "Appeal to Emotion (also known as: argument by vehemence, playing on emotions, emotional appeal, for the children)."
■ The Paramedic was allegedly shot in the chest by an unknown Israeli sniper.
■ The Juvenile Delinquent allegedly "slapped" an Israeli "soldier" which invaded her home without a warrant."
The Paramedic was allegedly shot approximately 25m from the Boundary Barrier while treating another Palestinian. Witnesses say she was clearing a "Medical Uniform." Clearly, the implication of the story going around is that the Israelis were in violation of Rule #25 Customary IHL. (Medical personnel exclusively assigned to medical duties must be respected and protected in all circumstances. They lose their protection if they commit, outside their humanitarian function, acts harmful to the enemy.) We all know that HAMAS has been known to use Medical Uniforms, Medical Facilities, and Medical Vehicles to accomplish their hostile missions. The Case to be made here is not about what they were wearing or what they claim they were doing, BUT what it might have appeared to be by the Israelis patroling the border.

In the case of the Juenile Delinquent, it was clear that the incident occurred on the road between Tamimi and a Police Patrol. It was not in the residence, it was not a confrontation with the IDF, and it was not spontanious. It was clearly a NOT a case a non-violent protest.

Videos like the ones posted by P F Tinmore are videos that attempt to raise sympathetic support to civil disorder and "to influence public opinion in the area in a manner that could well disturb public safety or public order.”

Most Respectfully,
R
THEN,Much like what the Zionists have been doing for over 60 years you Ras Claat

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

Indeed,

Give me a break,
You sound like a 5 year old sore loser.

I'm not sure there's anyone as qualified to run a state among the Arabs,
can You show me one with real education and potential?

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

Indeed,

Give me a break,

Here is one. Israel arrested him so he could not campaign.

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

Indeed,

Give me a break,

How is a PLO chief Propaganda minister fit to run a state?
You've got communist doctors and a literature master playing against top-shelf managers and professionally qualified statesmen.

Hence the results, You keep pounding the 'PLO traitors' slogans, then shove me some more PLO impostors as the next potential leaders. They've played You well, and now You're running in circles contradicting oneself.

Q. P F Tinmore Isn't that called chasing one's tale?
Or purely madness? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Q. Is there currently someone on the Arab side,
who's qualified to run a state, and has the position to unite the fractions?

This is Hannan Ashrawi.

Indeed,

Give me a break,

Your usual conspiracy theory tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back