Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
40589375_2139568126062644_8482329129906077696_o.jpg

71F20Y.jpg

When seeing organization members cheering Jihadis, share that information with the govt,
Your seemingly simple action can make real and immediate change!

Last edited:
RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh → Sometimes I think you intentionally mislead people.

Of course I can.
The "PA" spies on people without court issued warrants.
They arrest people who have committed no crime without court issued warrants.
They detain people without charge or trial.
All mandated by Oslo.
{COMMENT)

For your convenience, I have linked copies of the Oslo Accords for your review.

There is absolutely no mention of the following in either Accord:

• Surveillance
• Arrest
• Detain/Detention*
• Courts**
• Warrants

*Footnote: Except as it applied to the release of Hostile Arab Palestinian Prisoner releases (Article XVI) by Israel to the PLO.
**Footnote: Except as it applied to the Rights (Tort Claims and Awards) , Liabilities and Obligations (Article XX).

Both exceptions are in the opposite direction of the allegations you make. They are both either complementary to the Rule of Law or ancillary to the Rue of Law.

While the application of rights and legal principles of the US may be admirable, the fact is that there are many countries that have vastly differing laws on Surveillance, Arrest, Detention, the need for warrants and the Courts. It would be a rather naive approach to suggest that all countries have the same protections as Americans. This would be especially true in the Middles East, the Persian Gulf and African countries.
Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Of course I can.
All mandated by Oslo.
{COMMENT)

• Surveillance
• Arrest
• Detain/Detention*
• Courts**
• Warrants

*Footnote: Except as it applied to the release of Hostile Arab Palestinian Prisoner releases (Article XVI) by Israel to the PLO.
**Footnote: Except as it applied to the Rights (Tort Claims and Awards) , Liabilities and Obligations (Article XX).

Both exceptions are in the opposite direction of the allegations you make. They are both either complementary to the Rule of Law or ancillary to the Rue of Law.

While the application of rights and legal principles of the US may be admirable, the fact is that there are many countries that have vastly differing laws on Surveillance, Arrest, Detention, the need for warrants and the Courts. It would be a rather naive approach to suggest that all countries have the same protections as Americans. This would be especially true in the Middles East, the Persian Gulf and African countries.
Most Respectfully,
R

Keep on posting!!! I LOVE ❤️ the way “ Israel” is in quotes. Yet you say the Palestinians agree to recognize it? “You State the goal is to “ destroy Palestine”
Right of Return” would destroy Israel and that will never happen :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The Pals have a right of return to any Muslim country they want. I'll even help them pack. Seems pretty fair to me.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Of course I can.
All mandated by Oslo.
{COMMENT)

• Surveillance
• Arrest
• Detain/Detention*
• Courts**
• Warrants

Most Respectfully,
R

Keep on posting!!! I LOVE ❤️ the way “ Israel” is in quotes. Yet you say the Palestinians agree to recognize it? “You State the goal is to “ destroy Palestine”
Right of Return” would destroy Israel and that will never happen :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If refugee status is applied equally to all it can't destroy Israel.
The magical "RoR" doesn't apply to persons hostile to the Jewish nation.

It's unlikely we can find even 50,000 such persons eligible for resettlement in Israel, if the Arab side wasn't using these people as pawns in a game against the Jewish Nation, they could've been quietly resettled long ago. Wouldn't be a problem at all.

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

The goal of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) is often shrouded by the language they use.

(COMMENT)

WHEN the language of the HoAP states: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." THEN the meaning is clear.

Similarly WHEN the language of the HoAP states: "Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. Thus it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase." THEN the meaning is clear.

Even in 2012, the year it was decided to accord to Palestine non-member observer State status in the UN, →

Khaled Meshal said:
"Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle."

This, as well, has an unmistakeable meaning when it is connected with: →

Khaled Meshal said:
"1. Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

2. Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land, that has a major portion in the heart of every Arab and Muslim"

I can see that there is no other conclusion to draw, but that the Jewish National Home is being threatened and is in danger and remains in danger.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

The goal of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) is often shrouded by the language they use.

(COMMENT)

WHEN the language of the HoAP states: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." THEN the meaning is clear.

Similarly WHEN the language of the HoAP states: "Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. Thus it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase." THEN the meaning is clear.

Even in 2012, the year it was decided to accord to Palestine non-member observer State status in the UN, →

Khaled Meshal said:
"Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle."

This, as well, has an unmistakeable meaning when it is connected with: →

Khaled Meshal said:
"1. Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

2. Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land, that has a major portion in the heart of every Arab and Muslim"

I can see that there is no other conclusion to draw, but that the Jewish National Home is being threatened and is in danger and remains in danger.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians engage in a wide variety of resistance. The focus on Hamas, a relatively small and recent group, misrepresents the Palestinian resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back