Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
41068550_2179503178787048_6808210556495855616_o.jpg

What a ridiculous propaganda.
"This is the amount of destruction" - and she shows a pillow thrown on stairs...

UN themselves confirm and condemn Gazans for using schools as military bases to fire rockets and store ammunition.

How lucky for you that the retrograde Islamist society teaches youngsters from the earliest age to hate themselves and hate Jews.

Just incredible that you support that kind of child abuse.

They're lucky to have Israel as the enemy and not one of those Arab regimes.
They even get an opportunity to study for free and get a degree in an educational system that is better than 99% of what they have in any of the Arab countries.

Look at Tamimi - 8 months in Israeli jail, and all of a sudden she's interested in school and starts talking about things other than suicide bombing and how to stab people.

Last edited:
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Just the Introduction to this video was enough to make me gag. Seventy years since the dispossession (Nakba) and violation of their rights. But it would be hard to believe that it could be anything but biased against the Israelis with guest speakers Nadia Hijab (Co-founder of Nadia Hijab is co-founder and board president of Al-Shabaka and biased Human Rights journalist), Zena Agha (a Palestinian-Iraqi writer and poet from London) and Yara Hawari (a British Palestinian anti-Israeli activist), representing the Palestinian Policy Network (PPN) at the Palestinian Center.

You have to love it. Right at the start, they indicate that what defines Palestine and the Palestinian People has been steadily circumscribed. (Portions of the Arab Palestinians people have differing views on the matter.)

They believe that the majority of the Palestinian People (which they cannot agree on exactly what that means)
Re-framing the Narrative for Palestinian Rights and Justice

(COMMENT)

They are recommending views on how to re-frame (change the narrative). But what I found interesting is that they open by saying that from 1948 to 1966, the Palestinians were under Military Rule (by Arab League countries of Jordan and Egypt).

All in all, I found it to be a complete waste of time.

Just My Critique.
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Just the Introduction to this video was enough to make me gag. Seventy years since the dispossession (Nakba) and violation of their rights. But it would be hard to believe that it could be anything but biased against the Israelis with guest speakers Nadia Hijab (Co-founder of Nadia Hijab is co-founder and board president of Al-Shabaka and biased Human Rights journalist), Zena Agha (a Palestinian-Iraqi writer and poet from London) and Yara Hawari (a British Palestinian anti-Israeli activist), representing the Palestinian Policy Network (PPN) at the Palestinian Center.

You have to love it. Right at the start, they indicate that what defines Palestine and the Palestinian People has been steadily circumscribed. (Portions of the Arab Palestinians people have differing views on the matter.)

They believe that the majority of the Palestinian People (which they cannot agree on exactly what that means)

(COMMENT)

They are recommending views on how to re-frame (change the narrative). But what I found interesting is that they open by saying that from 1948 to 1966, the Palestinians were under Military Rule (by Arab League countries of Jordan and Egypt).

Just My Critique.
Most Respectfully,
R

But what I found interesting is that they open by saying that from 1948 to 1966, the Palestinians were under Military Rule (by Arab League countries of Jordan and Egypt).
That is not what she said. The Palestinians who remained in Israel lived under Israeli military rule from 1948 to 1966.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Critique.
Most Respectfully,
R

They are recommending views on how to re-frame (change the narrative).
It was not to change the narrative as much as it was to set a focus. Ethnic cleansing, settler colonialism, and apartheid are all valid arguments. However, apartheid is illegal by statute and would be more fruitful to pursue.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, that is so strange.

That is not what she said. The Palestinians who remained in Israel lived under Israeli military rule from 1948 to 1966.
(COMMENT)

I could have sworn that the West Bank was under Joran and the Gaza Strip was under the Egyptian Military Governor. None of Israel (former territory under the Mandate minus the West Bank and Gaza Stript) was under Military Rule. (1948-1966)

NONE of the Arabs Palestinians lining in Israel form 1948 to the Present were under military rule. Israel has had a continuous civil authority since the day it declared independence. (At least that is how I understand it. Do you know something different?)

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, that is so strange.

(COMMENT)

I could have sworn that the West Bank was under Joran and the Gaza Strip was under the Egyptian Military Governor. None of Israel (former territory under the Mandate minus the West Bank and Gaza Stript) was under Military Rule. (1948-1966)

NONE of the Arabs Palestinians lining in Israel form 1948 to the Present were under military rule. Israel has had a continuous civil authority since the day it declared independence. (At least that is how I understand it. Do you know something different?)

Most Respectfully,
R
NONE of the Arabs Palestinians lining in Israel form 1948 to the Present were under military rule.
Citizen Strangers Minority Rights in the State of Israel

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, that is so strange.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
NONE of the Arabs Palestinians lining in Israel form 1948 to the Present were under military rule.
Citizen Strangers Minority Rights in the State of Israel

:disagree:

Israel’s Version of Democracy Is in Good Health

Israel now ranks 30th out of 167 countries in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s annual survey of national democracies. It is sandwiched between France and Belgium. The Economist calls these “Flawed democracies,” a designation that also include the United States. The IDI survey also found 88 percent of Israeli Jews see their country in a positive light and are proud to be its citizens. (Interestingly, 51% of Israeli Arabs feel that way.)

Q. Do PA and Hamas have at least a single Jewish citizen to conduct such a survey?

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Critique.
Most Respectfully,
R

They are recommending views on how to re-frame (change the narrative).
It was not to change the narrative as much as it was to set a focus. Ethnic cleansing, settler colonialism, and apartheid are all valid arguments. However, apartheid is illegal by statute and would be more fruitful to pursue.

Pursue it then. Enlighten us, please do.

In 2018 she became just another recipient of radical leftist identity politics.

It really is a shame that the radical left has been reduced to the level of know-nothing haters.

New Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Goes off on Trump: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back