Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the exact quote you falsely attributed.
View attachment 239271

You're simply spamming the thread with out of context cutting and pasting.

Obviously, you falsely attributed something to me.
You asked for the exact quotes and I provided the exact quotes. Then you asked that they be deleted.

I provided all of the quotes so that the context could be seen.

I never requested that any quotes be deleted.

Provide that exact citation in addition the other exact citation you have failed to provide.

You're now at two fraudulent claims.

Still waiting for the exact quote you falsely attributed.
View attachment 239271

You're simply spamming the thread with out of context cutting and pasting.

Obviously, you falsely attributed something to me.
You asked for the exact quotes and I provided the exact quotes. Then you asked that they be deleted.

I provided all of the quotes so that the context could be seen.

I never requested that any quotes be deleted.

Provide that exact citation in addition the other exact citation you have failed to provide.

You're now at two fraudulent claims.
You captured the quotes in your replies.

Last time I checked Genesis is where the boundaries are listed, right?

The boundaries are listed in the legal documents of the time. No mention whatsoever in those documents about Genesis or any other religious text to my knowledge.

How do you think the boundaries of sovereign nations based on the self-determination of peoples should be established, if not through agreements, treaties and legal documents?
View attachment 239267
Fairytale, right?

My personal religious beliefs also have no bearing on the discussion of Jewish historical and legal rights. No one's personal religious beliefs do. Nor do the religious beliefs of any collective.

The rights of the Jewish people to self-determination in their homeland is the SAME as all people's rights to self-determination in their homelands: based upon historical and legal rights. This whole weaponization of "fairytales" in order to deny the Jewish historical homeland is more than a bit silly.

I will ask you again, for you keep neglecting to answer the question: How do you think the boundaries of sovereign nations based on self-determination of peoples should be established if not through agreements, treaties and legal documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back