Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
38612510_10156146514334442_4623555658766090240_n.jpg

Actually, it's the Palestinians that don't really exist.

It was just a meaningless post.
P F Tinmore

Then let me ask it more directly,
do YOU want Arabs and Muslims to dominate the entire middle east?

You’re not going to get a response. Ask him simple questions like their stating that Judaism has no historical ties to Israel and the Western Wall and there is silence. Consider the source. :dig:
stating that Judaism has no historical ties to Israel
I never said it didn't.

Never said you did. I was referring to their stance that Israel has no Right to Jerusalem or the Western Wall. When asked about their forbidding Jews at the Western Wall if they ever got control of E. Jerusalem there is no response.
OK, so?

Nothing to say about their stance that if they ever got control of E. Jerusalem the Israelis would be forbidden to pray at one of their most Religious Sites
You are the one who states that with the existence of the Jewish State people are not treated with equality. Just exposed more of your hypocrisy.

Yep. When people show you who they are, believe them. When people attempt to erase the history of a peoples and an actual, existing State, believe them. When people demonstrate replacement theory or theology, believe them. When people choose to ignore reality, believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back