Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A land without people.

27500249_1817120971691939_4892045559433210968_o.jpg

A land without people.

27500249_1817120971691939_4892045559433210968_o.jpg

No mention of place, or date, or who were the actual people.

There sure were feudal families installed as governors by the Ottoman Caliphate,
they were brought from every corner of the empire, as were the scarce residents before the Zionist enterprise.

:dunno:
No one in the middle east has all those civil rights that Israel provides to its citizens.
Can't demand civil rights from another country while holding citizenship of a hostile government.
I think that's a simple concept to comprehend.

Neither do civil rights increase with grabbing a soldier's gun, quiet the opposite.
Try doing that to a Canadian soldier and tell us how that story ends,

will ya?

Last edited:
P F Tinmore

Q.What was funny about the notion that Arabs and Muslims,
must learn to live with the idea that they don't dominate the entire middle east?
It was just a meaningless post.
P F Tinmore

Then let me ask it more directly,
do YOU want Arabs and Muslims to dominate the entire middle east?

You’re not going to get a response. Ask him simple questions like their stating that Judaism has no historical ties to Israel and the Western Wall and there is silence. Consider the source. :dig:

P F Tinmore

must learn to live with the idea that they don't dominate the entire middle east?
P F Tinmore

You’re not going to get a response. Ask him simple questions like their stating that Judaism has no historical ties to Israel and the Western Wall and there is silence. Consider the source. :dig:
stating that Judaism has no historical ties to Israel
I never said it didn't.

P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore

I never said it didn't.

Never said you did. I was referring to their stance that Israel has no Right to Jerusalem or the Western Wall. When asked about their forbidding Jews at the Western Wall if they ever got control of E. Jerusalem there is no response.

P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore

I never said it didn't.

Never said you did. I was referring to their stance that Israel has no Right to Jerusalem or the Western Wall. When asked about their forbidding Jews at the Western Wall if they ever got control of E. Jerusalem there is no response.
OK, so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back