Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
32293614_2101970353371202_78069869647495168_n.jpg

Hi :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Here we go again; some more You Tube of Hasidic Jews claiming Israel has no right to exist.
Clearly the poster had no idea why this is so or he wouldn’t be making such a fool of himself.

Here we go again.... quoting the Hasidic Jew. I’ve read a lot of stupid posts but this one takes the cake

I've already told him numerous times that not only does this viewpoint not represent about 98 to 99% of world Jewry, but not even the vast majority of Hasidic Jews. In fact, only the tiny sect of Neturai Karta is against the State of Israel, and they are despised by most Jews for their treason.

Here we go again.... quoting the Hasidic Jew. I’ve read a lot of stupid posts but this one takes the cake

I've already told him numerous times that not only does this viewpoint not represent about 98 to 99% of world Jewry, but not even the vast majority of Hasidic Jews. In fact, only the tiny sect of Neturai Karta is against the State of Israel, and they are despised by most Jews for their treason.

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia

This is something that I have posted Numerous times. Apparently he's too stupid to comprehend it

Not only Neturei Karta, but Rabbinic courts of even most critical of Israel, have officially defined them, about 12 years ago, as "collaborators with the enemies of the Jewish people", I've brought up that document a couple of times.

It's called Din Rodef, a person who pursues to kill You.
But we don't have the authority to Diney Nefashot (death sentence) in this age, so all big communities were warned regarding them, and called to immediately do a soul search, again even by the most critical of Israel.

But frankly, most of them are nice normative people, and if their Rabbis say "don't vote", they'll tell You it's good that You vote if Your Rabbi said. It's more a family thing than ideology.

I know guys who learn in a Yeshiva in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem, Hassidim of Rabbi Kook ZTZ"L,
they meet frequently and celebrate holidays together.

I've learned not to judge them by the misdeeds of a handful who don't even represent them.

Last edited:
Here we go again.... quoting the Hasidism. I’ve read a lot of stupid posts but this one takes the cake

Yes, probably because NK are themselves younger than even the reform movement, and certainly Zionism.
A Jew is a Zionist by definition, in every Jew there's a part of Jerusalem.

Hassidim are supposed to be those who go beyond the letter of the law, not outlaws, but more than the minimum expected. Too, Zionist to the core, even more than 99% of Israeli politicians.

I like my Hassidim...

Tonight's panel on Black-Palestinian Solidarity featuring Dr. Cornel West, Dr. Marc Lamont Hill, and Dima Khalidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back