Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
57602643_10156499998449117_15790881055440896_n.jpg

Except that there IS a "J" in Hebrew, and still no "P" in Arabic:

BSMFpX3.jpg

Moreover,
the "J" in Jerusalem doesn't come from the native language or the original name
the "P" in Palestine does come from the native language and the original name.
Yet both are used in Hebrew by Jews.

Just goes to show You the pathetic situation of the Jihadi cheerleaders
that they will go with such evident lies to cover the fact -

Arabs can neither pronounce nor write "Palestine".

Last edited:
Al-Aqsa Mosque Address: Job of Muslims Is to Bring "Hateful Infidels" to Islam through Jihad

Palestinian political researcher Sheikh Ahmad Al-Khatwani address delivered at the Al Aqsa Mosque
March 31, 2019.

We need to make fewer enemies.
The low You will go to appease the filth of the earth never ceases to amaze me.
You're a danger to Your own people. :cuckoo:
Why are those people enemies. What have they done to us?

Did You just ask me to tell You what the biggest mass murderers in history did wrong to us??

I don't know about Your tiny bubble, but do You even imagine how many families in America have lost their close ones because of these mass murderers? Do You even imagine how many millions they murdered of their own? All the death in the name of Nazism, Communism and Jihad?

646794405.jpg

As I've said, You're a danger and support the slime of earth that are enemies of Your people, and pretty much anyone slightly sane.

Last edited:

Did You just ask me to tell You what the biggest mass murderers in history did wrong to us??

I don't know about Your tiny bubble, but do You even imagine how many families in America have lost their close ones because of these mass murderers? Do You even imagine how many millions they murdered of their own? All the death in the name of Nazism, Communism and Jihad?

646794405.jpg

As I've said, You're a danger and support the slime of earth that are enemies of Your people, and pretty much anyone slightly sane.
You look at life from the top down. I look at it from the bottom up. Very different perspective.

646794405.jpg

You look at life from the top down. I look at it from the bottom up. Very different perspective.

How can one looking from the bottom up, end up siding with the enemies of humanity and the biggest mass murderers in history?

One doesn't end up siding with those who call to annihilate a minority and pretend to care for the people at the bottom. As one doesn't get to pretend he looks from the bottom when siding with those seeking complete domination of entire continents. It just doesn't end up.

Nothing of what You say makes any sense, seems like You just frame everything in terms of skin color.
And as long as anything is done by the class of the perceived inferiority on that ideological scale is fine by You no matter the hundreds of millions impoverished and dead in consequences.

Your perspective is not measured by the outcome of prosperity or equality, but by which skin color or class deserves what on Your scale of racial priority. This is how one ends up siding with those who seek a Jew free state and complete domination of one ethnicity over entire continents, at the expense of all minorities.

Last edited:
wMFVrpjz

On the other side of the divide.

Feets don't fail them now.

D47ALzoWkAEgKuu.jpg

The Mullah's are not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back