Palestinian teenager slain

Did the Palestinians think they could go around killing teens and no one would notice?

Did the Palestinians think they could go around killing teens and no one would notice?

Its been 'hands off' for many years now; the US will have to start ramping up support for Israel.

How far behind Muslims are Jews on the Right Wing Christian Hate Meter? Muslims serve as a buffer for Jews in this regard.

Last edited:
The fact they were in Palestinian territory when their bodies were found should prove it for you.
The fact remains, no evidence has been made public.

I think the Mossad did it.

I think you're insane. You're suggesting that Netanyahu ordered the deaths of those three boys, why would he order the Mossad to do such a thing? The would ignite a firestorm between them and us, since one of those boys was an American! Wise up.

Last edited:
I think you're insane. You're suggesting that Netanyahu ordered the deaths of those three boys, why would he order the Mossad to do such a thing? The would ignite a firestorm between them and us, since one of those boys was an American! Wise up.
First off, that's what the Mossad does.

And second, Netanfuckyou wants to break up the unity government and was looking for a false flag to do it with.

Forum List

Back