Palestinians in Lebenon launch rockets into Israeli soccer field killing children: Media doesn’t care

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
It’s amazing to watch the MSM devalue human life to protect their “Israel bad” narrative, and strip their victimhood from murderous cels of the Palestinian movement

<snip>

At least 12 people, mostly children, were murdered in a terrorist attack Saturday afternoon in Israel after Hezbollah, an Iranian-backed terrorist group based in Lebanon, launched dozens of rockets at a soccer field.

What about USMB leftists? Do you condemn killing children with rockets on purpose as they play soccer on soccer fields?

Or, are you more dedicated to the Palestinian cause?

Wake me up when the Pali's number catches up with the IDF's number of children killed.

It’s amazing to watch the MSM devalue human life to protect their “Israel bad” narrative, and strip their victimhood from murderous cels of the Palestinian movement

<snip>

At least 12 people, mostly children, were murdered in a terrorist attack Saturday afternoon in Israel after Hezbollah, an Iranian-backed terrorist group based in Lebanon, launched dozens of rockets at a soccer field.

What about USMB leftists? Do you condemn killing children with rockets on purpose as they play soccer on soccer fields?

Or, are you more dedicated to the Palestinian cause?
I read the story through the MSM where were you?

Wake me up when the Pali's number catches up with the IDF's number of children killed.
Hamas abandoned them, put them in harms way, and exploited them. That’s why it’s a bad thing tk live under Hamas rule, and why they should be taken down

I had thought the Palestinians wanted a ceasefire in their conflict with the Jews?

Guess I was wrong and so were the liberal media and UN that pressed for it.

Well, that just excuses the shit out of the IDF slaughter.
Show me a war where there aren’t civilian casualties. Blame the aggressor, and blame side that uses it’s citizens as human shields. They do it on purpose. They want their citizens dead so that people like you join their cause

Forum List

Back