🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians Who Criticize HAMAS

1sm056pullhair.gif
- WHAT IS THIS, JEOPARDY ?
Jeopardy.jpg

HOSS: “Why Member, what country do you think someone who speaks fluent Farsi comes from? I don't think he speaks Brooklynese fluently...”

Where is Iran ?

JOs: “Which country do you think a former Royal Marine would come from?”

What is England ?

There is bonus points if you can guess which commando the first photo is from (clue the position of the cap badge)
You mean that mangy, fleabitten alley cat with a crown on it's head?

A Royal Marine, who lives in Spain, who also speaks fluent Farsi, and regularly quotes "the Ayatollah's Sayings" as his signature? The fail part is an Islamist donkey like Jos trying to trick people.

Awww look at Jos, wasn't he a cute little Olagh donkey?

SEnDY.jpg

A Royal Marine, who lives in Spain, who also speaks fluent Farsi, and regularly quotes "the Ayatollah's Sayings" as his signature? The fail part is an Islamist donkey like Jos trying to trick people.

Awww look at Jos, wasn't he a cute little Olagh donkey?

SEnDY.jpg
And don't forget, Roudy, that Yousef Mohammed has stated that he has a green card to work in the U.S. I believe you have to renew green cards, so when Mr. Gooz comes here to renew his, why don't we just all take him to Hooters for a good time?

Which country do you think a former Royal Marine would come from?

It would depend on whether that was an actual 'former Royal Marine' - or just some nameless faceless induhvidual claiming to have been one.

And the answer to my question "which commando" is "Fourfive"

Forum List

Back