Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

Why does track Palin still live with his mom and dad? When I was his age we had already bought our first home and had a mortgage.

Doesnt live with them
Oh? You sure about that?

Sarah Palin’s son Track arrested at her home, girlfriend ‘concerned’ he ‘would shoot himself’

About 10 p.m. local time Monday, police in Wasilla, Alaska, responded to a disturbance at Sarah Palin’s home, where Track, 26, an Iraq combat veteran, lives with his parents. According to a police affidavit posted by KTVA Alaska, a woman, later identified as Track’s girlfriend, Jordan Loewe, called 911 to say that Track had punched her in the face and that he had a firearm. Track also called 911, saying Loewe was drunk. When an officer arrived, he found Track outside, talking on the phone.

KIDS FUCK UP.
And parents parade their problems on the political circuit to score political points by blaming their "fuck ups" on the current President of the United States. And you somehow think that gets a pass?

Mac's completely unsolicited ground rules for politicians' kids:
  • If they're under 18, off limits, period
  • If they're under 18 and their parents use them for props, the parents are fair game for doing so
  • If they're over 18, haven't done or said anything political but the parents use them for props, the parents are fair game for doing so (this appears to be one of those cases)
  • If they're over 18 and get political, they're fair game
Unfortunately, being "fair game" also means subject to lies, personal insults and name-calling, but that's where we are. Sadly.

I love you. Nuff said. You nailed it.

No dear heart.

I'm pointing out that it is wrong to go for anyone outside the radar screen. But if you want to do it I'm loaded for bear. Because over the past few years as promised if the media wants to pull this shit again I'm ready.

You would not believe what I have found.

:)

giphy-15.gif

I set out to find the medias children.

I promised I would.

I did so.
Big Whoop!

I want to bazooka barf.

Ready girl. They fought at Bristols. Shit this holds over my body and I don't want it. She does him over her last dude. He freaks out,He's fucked up.See ya.
Go sleep it off, Tiny.
No dear heart.

I'm pointing out that it is wrong to go for anyone outside the radar screen. But if you want to do it I'm loaded for bear. Because over the past few years as promised if the media wants to pull this shit again I'm ready.

giphy-15.gif

I promised I would.

I did so.
Big Whoop!

I want to bazooka barf.

Ready girl. They fought at Bristols. Shit this holds over my body and I don't want it. She does him over her last dude. He freaks out,He's fucked up.See ya.
Go sleep it off, Tiny.

Holey toledo. Go sleep it off? Whats with this shit with you? I have to honestly sit here and wonder.

Why does track Palin still live with his mom and dad? When I was his age we had already bought our first home and had a mortgage.
It comes from enabling

Conservatives talk the talk but they don't walk the walk

Then why didn't Palin leave Track out of it? Nobody forced her to bring him into her partisan politics. No one forced her to try to make political points against Obama on Track's back.
Ah ...the real motivation behind fake liberal concern.

Payback.
payback for what? do you think palin should be able to blame her son's problems on ptsd and that ptsd on the president without anyone being able to question that?
That she dared comment about The Obama Administration's shitty treatment of the Millitary.
Bush was President when Track served

The "trauma" occurred with Bush calling the shots
That was quite a while ago. Why hasn't he or his family done something about it?
Gotta look at the money Sarah pulls in and she blames Obama because her son doesn't get adequate treatment

Most these days cant . Oh here its going to come. My girls are awesome. One son does live with Dad but they rock together But they try. I feel horribly for them.

It comes from enabling

What? Its horrible for them. They feel like failures. Its not their fault and it is the economy.
I actually feel sorry for Track

He is the alpha male in the Palin family, yet he is overshadowed by younger Bristol.

Maybe if he could get knocked up

Adults would just leave children out of it

Then why didn't Palin leave Track out of it? Nobody forced her to bring him into her partisan politics. No one forced her to try to make political points against Obama on Track's back.

Payback.
payback for what? do you think palin should be able to blame her son's problems on ptsd and that ptsd on the president without anyone being able to question that?
That she dared comment about The Obama Administration's shitty treatment of the Millitary.
shitty treatment? explain.
Dying while waiting for treatment?

Adults would just leave children out of it

Payback.

yiu should probably take that up with the rightwingnuts in congress
What the pantywaist boy king can't write an executive order? Since when?

Indeed. Let's talk about anything to distract the Small Folk from the Epic Fail of the Obama Era and hiLIARy's corruption.

No doubt, epic fail of the Obama Era. I want to go back to the Bush years. I'm sure everyone wants to lose half or more of their retirement funds. How stupid can you idiots get?

I promised I would.

I did so.
Big Whoop!

I want to bazooka barf.

Go sleep it off, Tiny.

I promised I would.

I did so.
Big Whoop!

I want to bazooka barf.

Go sleep it off, Tiny.

Holey toledo. Go sleep it off? Whats with this shit with you? I have to honestly sit here and wonder.
Well...that was Ironic.

Mac's completely unsolicited ground rules for politicians' kids:
  • If they're under 18, off limits, period
  • If they're under 18 and their parents use them for props, the parents are fair game for doing so
  • If they're over 18, haven't done or said anything political but the parents use them for props, they're still off limits but the parents are fair game for doing so (this appears to be one of those cases)
  • If they're over 18 and get political, they're fair game
Unfortunately, being "fair game" also means subject to lies, personal insults and name-calling, but that's where we are. Sadly.

What lie was told about palin's kids?

Payback.
shitty treatment? explain.
Dying while waiting for treatment?
That is the VA, which I go to...and while I know you won't believe someone who actually served and is the daughter and daughter in law of those who served in the Korea and Viet Nam conflicts, today's VA, while it is far from perfect is a 1000 times better than it was back then....and keeps improving.

It comes from enabling

What? Its horrible for them. They feel like failures. Its not their fault and it is the economy.
What the heck is wrong with today's economy? Geesh, I see you are into enabling too.

tinydancer so what are you going to do with this info you gathered by stalking innocent strangers?

I promised I would.

I did so.
Crusader Frank watched me make this promise. Pretty sure it was CF that night. I promised I would in my 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating ON DIAL UP nonetheless compile dossiers on all media and their families.
No dear heart.

I don't care for Palin, but have always felt it was unfair to blame the parents for how their child turned out. Of course there are situations where they are to blame, but I don't see that in Bristol's case. Hell, my mother raised five children, and one turned out to be a piece of shit. Four out of five ain't bad. Sometimes your children stray from how you teach them.

So you are the piece of shit? I feel for your parents.

Forum List

Back