Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

I'm dying with a new flu here but if the left continues this shit with the Palin's then every ones kid is fair game. I prefer to be honorable and take the high road but all that happens is the left thinks it weakness and goes for the throat.

So off the top ropes. Smack down! I'm bringing the furniture. ECW political style.

Chelsea's father in law is a crook. BIG TIME CROOK.
Who cares about her father in law?

clearly drug addled wingers do.

I mean.....really

Tinydancers "gotcha" is a father in law?

She's in Hawaii now, finding all sorts of good things.
I can beat evil father in laws

Trumps grandfather was a brothel owner

Palin's kids are off limits.

Palin talking about her kids is not.

Palin has always made her kids part of her politics. That makes them fair game. You can't have it both ways.

Adults would just leave children out of it

Then why didn't Palin leave Track out of it? Nobody forced her to bring him into her partisan politics. No one forced her to try to make political points against Obama on Track's back.
Ah ...the real motivation behind fake liberal concern.

Payback.
payback for what? do you think palin should be able to blame her son's problems on ptsd and that ptsd on the president without anyone being able to question that?
That she dared comment about The Obama Administration's shitty treatment of the Millitary.

Palin has always made her kids part of her politics. That makes them fair game. You can't have it both ways.

Then why didn't Palin leave Track out of it? Nobody forced her to bring him into her partisan politics. No one forced her to try to make political points against Obama on Track's back.

Payback.
payback for what? do you think palin should be able to blame her son's problems on ptsd and that ptsd on the president without anyone being able to question that?

They think any time you call them on their BS it's vile. You're supposed to just allow them to spew
You are vile. All anyone has to do is read your posts full of hate and contempt....Princess.

No dear heart.

I'm pointing out that it is wrong to go for anyone outside the radar screen. But if you want to do it I'm loaded for bear. Because over the past few years as promised if the media wants to pull this shit again I'm ready.

You would not believe what I have found.

:)

giphy-15.gif

Payback.
That she dared comment about The Obama Administration's shitty treatment of the Millitary.
Bush was President when Track served

The "trauma" occurred with Bush calling the shots

Payback.

yiu should probably take that up with the rightwingnuts in congress

Part of the leftist obsession with her extends to her family.

they made sp rich beyond her dreams with hate and are trying to make the rest of the family rich as well.

We are way passed creepy at this point

Nutbags made her rich dummy. Why are you always so wrong?
But we just agreed.

How can I be wrong when you just agreed with me?

Oh! Ha ha! I see what you did there! Man....all of you nutbags are so clever! Gotta keep on our toes around you guys!
So are you trying to say that leftist media doesn't follow sp around, all the time?

How the fuck does the actions of someones kids make headlines w/o leftist obsession?

You don't know how things work if you think liberals made Palin rich. And....isn't it convenient for you that you get to blame the "leftist media" for shit. That must be consoling for you.
I didn't say liberals, I said leftists, there are no more liberals.

It was the leftist media that followed her home after she lost
It was a leftist author that moved in next door to watch and report her every move
It was a leftist comedian that made her self famous agin by lying about her

sp turned your hate and obsession into money and fame, the fact you can't grasp this fact will only serve to make her more money.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.

I don't recall the aforementioned people shoving "family values" down our throats under the banner of Jesus. But you just keep on dancin', tiny. Someday somebody may throw you some coins.

Nutbags made her rich dummy. Why are you always so wrong?
But we just agreed.

Oh! Ha ha! I see what you did there! Man....all of you nutbags are so clever! Gotta keep on our toes around you guys!
So are you trying to say that leftist media doesn't follow sp around, all the time?

How the fuck does the actions of someones kids make headlines w/o leftist obsession?

You don't know how things work if you think liberals made Palin rich. And....isn't it convenient for you that you get to blame the "leftist media" for shit. That must be consoling for you.

It was a leftist author that moved in next door to watch and report her every move

sp turned your hate and obsession into money and fame, the fact you can't grasp this fact will only serve to make her more money.

They don't get it do they at all.

I'm dying with a new flu here but if the left continues this shit with the Palin's then every ones kid is fair game. I prefer to be honorable and take the high road but all that happens is the left thinks it weakness and goes for the throat.

So off the top ropes. Smack down! I'm bringing the furniture. ECW political style.

Chelsea's father in law is a crook. BIG TIME CROOK.
Who cares about her father in law?

clearly drug addled wingers do.

I mean.....really

Tinydancers "gotcha" is a father in law?

She's in Hawaii now, finding all sorts of good things.
I can beat evil father in laws

Trumps grandfather was a brothel owner

So THAT is where they got their money!

Part of the leftist obsession with her extends to her family.

they made sp rich beyond her dreams with hate and are trying to make the rest of the family rich as well.

We are way passed creepy at this point

No.

But you wingers keep resurrecting her and her dysfunctional family

Not our fault.
:rofl:

yea, it is

sp is just another person to support trump

but 90% of the threads on this were started by leftist

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

I don't recall the aforementioned people shoving "family values" down our throats under the banner of Jesus. But you just keep on dancin', tiny. Someday somebody may throw you some coins.

Moi?Not me baby. I can shame you a hundred times over girl and be damned proud of it. I don't expect those that are running for office to have virginal children.

But we just agreed.

They don't get it do they at all.
They put her in the headlines then say "You wingers are so obsessed!"

They will maker her a 1%er and still blame other people

Why does track Palin still live with his mom and dad? When I was his age we had already bought our first home and had a mortgage.

Payback.
shitty treatment? explain.

Moi?Not me baby. I can shame you a hundred times over girl and be damned proud of it. I don't expect those that are running for office to have virginal children.

Nobody said their children had to be virginal. We just ask that their parents not be hypocrites. So just try to shame me, loser.

Forum List

Back