Palin: Impeach

Sarah Palin just joined the ?impeach Obama? crowd. That?s bad news for the GOP. - The Washington Post

Where are the grounds, there are no EOs about immigration, Obama wants the money to enforce the law enacted before he entered office. Has Palin gone crazy?

Palin is crazy, she's been that way for a very long time.

And the House can impeach a president because the sky is blue, absent any grounds whatsoever, as is the case now.

Of course, they won't win a conviction in the Senate.

But this nonsense about impeachment isn't about impeachment, it's about deflecting attention away from the fact that republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Impeachment is irrelevant.

Even if there existed ANY valid ground to impeach the dope, the Senate would NEVER convict him. That determination would be made entirely on the basis of bullshit Party politics -- and the Senate is still Democrat Parody territory.

More importantly, there is no valid ground to impeach him in the first place.

Does he SUCK at the job? Obviously.

IS that one of the Constitutional grounds to impeach his dopey ass and remove him from Office? Nope.

Sucking as President is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

I like Palin well enough, but on THIS topic she'd be better off (we all would) if she'd just STFU.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable

August 13, 2013 by Michael Dorstewitz

Former U.S. attorney Joe DiGenova, who currently represents several of the so-called “Benghazi whistleblowers,” affirmed that when President Obama told the White House Press Corps at his Friday news conference that “a sealed indictment” exists relative to the Benghazi attack, he committed an impeachable offense.

When the issue of the indictment was raised on WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall Monday during the DiGenova interview, he said the indictment “is indeed” supposed to remain under seal.

“We are now getting close to a series of statements by the president that puts him on the wrong road to impeachable offenses,” he said.

“At that news conference, the President of the United States violated a court order of the United States District Court for either the Eastern District of Virginia or the District of Columbia where this sealed indictment apparently exists,” DiGenova noted.

“He is not allowed to say that. A president can declassify a document, but he cannot unseal an indictment. Only a federal court can do that,” he explained. “Whoever is the chief judge of either one of those districts should issue a show cause order for the United States attorney for that district as to why the United States attorney or the president should not be held in contempt.”

The statement DiGenova is referring to is one Obama threw out to the press Friday.

‘‘There’s a sealed indictment,’’ Obama said at the White House news conference according to ABC News. ‘‘It’s sealed for a reason, but we are intent on capturing those who carried out this attack. And we’re going to stay on it until we get them.’’

DiGenova described that statement as “unbelievable,” and added, “This was from our professor-president — our so-called “constitutional scholar.” There’s just no doubt about it — it was illegal,” he emphasized.

“But the AP reporter, Julie Pace, who was on ‘Fox News Sunday’ said, ‘It was kind of unusual for the president to talk about a sealed indictment in a public setting.’ It wasn’t unusual; it was illegal.”

Listen to the full interview, courtesy of WMAL.

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable - BizPac Review

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Palin just joined the ?impeach Obama? crowd. That?s bad news for the GOP. - The Washington Post

Where are the grounds, there are no EOs about immigration, Obama wants the money to enforce the law enacted before he entered office. Has Palin gone crazy?

Palin is crazy, she's been that way for a very long time.

And the House can impeach a president because the sky is blue, absent any grounds whatsoever, as is the case now.

Of course, they won't win a conviction in the Senate.

But this nonsense about impeachment isn't about impeachment, it's about deflecting attention away from the fact that republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Actually, IMO its about stopping BO before he can do any more damage to this country.

And there is more than enough standing for him to be impeached.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

th

Even if there existed ANY valid ground to impeach the dope, the Senate would NEVER convict him. That determination would be made entirely on the basis of bullshit Party politics -- and the Senate is still Democrat Parody territory.

IS that one of the Constitutional grounds to impeach his dopey ass and remove him from Office? Nope.

I like Palin well enough, but on THIS topic she'd be better off (we all would) if she'd just STFU.
Articles have been compiled detailing more than Obozo being the biggest asshole in our nation's history.

So what would you have done as POTUS?

With your 'I like Palin well enough' comment I'm not expecting much. Even Fox News told her to shut up.

Fox News ?Girls Gone Mild? segment warns women not to raise voices: ?Don?t talk too much?

Here's the thing I don't get about Sarah Palin and the media.... why do we need her blessing to do something that should have been done already??

I think he should have been gone when he changed healthcare laws without consent or debate.
I think he should have been gone when he made appointments during a self proclaimed Senate recess.
I think he should have been gone when he decided to lie over and over to the American people about his healthcare bill.

There are many more.... treason, cover ups, lies.... And I don't think that Sarah Palin's urging is going to change a thing.

This pathetic excuse of a president is going to continue to rule like a dictator until 2016...unless he changes the law stating a two term limit for the POTUS

NOTHING would surprise me anymore.

Here's the thing I don't get about Sarah Palin and the media.... why do we need her blessing to do something that should have been done already??

I think he should have been gone when he changed healthcare laws without consent or debate.
I think he should have been gone when he made appointments during a self proclaimed Senate recess.
I think he should have been gone when he decided to lie over and over to the American people about his healthcare bill.

There are many more.... treason, cover ups, lies.... And I don't think that Sarah Palin's urging is going to change a thing.

This pathetic excuse of a president is going to continue to rule like a dictator until 2016...unless he changes the law stating a two term limit for the POTUS

NOTHING would surprise me anymore.

10303767_726491470744318_1954226176496134082_n.jpg

Obama's disapproves is up to 60% of the people in this country

YOU think Palin is the only one calling, wanting that horrible MAN IMPEACHED?

I wanted him impeached in his first term

Forum List

Back