Palin: Impeach

I believe you took my presentation wrong. The Hildebeasty's strong opposition of the other party is what is lacking in the feckless Republican leadership today. They should be questioning, and taking to court the myriad examples of the executive overreach and his dictatorial powers. The usurpation of Congressional powers is unheard of without fierce pushback, but the current situation is also unheard of when a Senate majority leader, even of the same party, acquiesces all of his power to a president! Reid is simply the obomanations puppet!

puppet+3.jpg

The USSC is afraid of the President, obviously, part of his power "overreach" if you view it as such, is the vacuum created by Congress.

Well the Robert's decision was a travesty, I still believe the threat to his 2 illegally adopted Irish children played a major role in that, but the last 12-13 decisions have actually gone against him, and that absolute racist AG, Eric "The Red" Holder.

Typo on my part, I meant to write ISN'T. And Congress must do more than face cameras, where is sustained action against any illegal acts by the President?

there are no grounds. but the nastier and stupider she is, the more people talk about her. *shrug*

Wrong. Breaking his own law requiring him to notify Congress before releasing 5 terrorists in exchange for a deserter is solid grounds for impeachment.

He can't deflect responsibility for that particular decision. He was eating up the credit for it before the fact he didn't inform Congress first became an issue. THEN he tried to lay off blame.

Too little, too late.

Sarah Palin just joined the ?impeach Obama? crowd. That?s bad news for the GOP. - The Washington Post

Where are the grounds, there are no EOs about immigration, Obama wants the money to enforce the law enacted before he entered office. Has Palin gone crazy?

there are no grounds. but the nastier and stupider she is, the more people talk about her. *shrug*

AS you did when the topic was Oklahoma and you started a rant about Kentucky, you hypocritical, and stupid bitch!

Well since we are showing greatest hits of the GOP V.P. candidate, how about a comparison to the current subversive V.P...Joe "The World's DUMBEST Politician" Biden.... this is just a BUNCH of insane remarks in one interview, NO ONE has beaten this record!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jf17Yo7hBM]Joe Biden Screws Up During Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Vigilante never saw a thread he couldn't deflect, derail, or hijack.
Who cares Lakhota he is an irrelevance. Just remember the worst itch in the most inaccessible place, that is what it is like for vigilante every day Barak Obama is Potus and Commander in Chief. A two term Hillary would be such exquisite torture.:badgrin:

Vigilante never saw a thread he couldn't deflect, derail, or hijack.
Who cares Lakhota he is an irrelevance. Just remember the worst itch in the most inaccessible place, that is what it is like for vigilante every day Barak Obama is Potus and Commander in Chief. A two term Hillary would be such exquisite torture.:badgrin:

I would certainly have fun, fucking with her! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But, Lezzy Warren has a better chance, right after Joe "The World's DUMBEST Politician" Biden!

zk3jlu.jpg

Speaking of stupid and politicians Joltin Joe Biden comes to mind.
Eat up with the dumb ass that jockey is.

Forum List

Back