Palin: Impeach

No move to impeach.......that'd be dumb. Far smarter to just let this fraud keep fucking up. Of course there is more than enough to impeach the asshole but politically, its stoopid. Read the most recent article by Pat Buchannan.......makes a lot of sense.

Obama's disapproves is up to 60% of the people in this country

YOU think Palin is the only one calling, wanting that horrible MAN IMPEACHED?

I wanted him impeached in his first term
ooooooh that must itch horribly :badgrin:

No move to impeach.......that'd be dumb. Far smarter to just let this fraud keep fucking up. Of course there is more than enough to impeach the asshole but politically, its stoopid. Read the most recent article by Pat Buchannan.......makes a lot of sense.

Of course BO should be impeached for his failure to close the southern border...it certainly meets the standard of high crimes and misdemeanors but then, I thought W should have been impeached for the same offense.

The idiotic partisans of both corrupt parties only care about keeping their guy in office and rule of law be damned.

The illegal alien crisis has been going on for a long time (though Big Ears is making it much worse...and all for political gain) and is directly the result of the actions and inactions of the two major political parties...both of whom are terribly corrupt.

It has been weeks since Palin called for impeachment

I'm sure she wouldn't do it for no reason. Of course, Palin is an expert on the subject. She resigned so she wouldn't be impeached

Obama does have his rabid base of supporter and they are a huge huge minority in the 30% who still approves and bows down to the man

we see them on here

sad and pathetic people

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

th

Yes, Republicans go for tits and ass, Democrats go for brains and ability. Thanks for illustrating this.

It has been weeks since Palin called for impeachment

I'm sure she wouldn't do it for no reason. Of course, Palin is an expert on the subject. She resigned so she wouldn't be impeached

Really? You lived in Alaska and know that for a fact huh?
still spreading crap whether it's true or not
I lived in Alaska when she was elected and I lived there when she resigned..so now tell us all about it

Last edited:
LOL!!! This just underscores how clueless the right is. They said that about Clinton too and apparently haven't learned their lesson! :lmao:

Well - fill in those of us who are "clueless." Start with the illegal alien issue on the border - you know, the one Obama needs $4.0 billion dollars for because he's been sleeping at the fucking wheel since the crisis began three months ago. You can follow that up with one of his illegal wars (pick one), Benghazi, the shit economy, and his wife's six trips to Hawaii at $2.1 million a pop.

Go for it...

You people lie so shamelessly, You're who is destroying this country

Forum List

Back