Palin's Husband Pushed to Get Trooper Fired, Documents Show

Allie ... do you really think people are going to take you seriously because you leave your message in HUGE font's?

I still do not believe he did not know anything about it and him saying so is pure bullshit! :eusa_eh:

I'm digging the font adjustment option today.

You guys are pretending something is going on here that isn't. For example, posting this article, which clearly states that documents support the claim that the guy she fired was working against her, and saying it proves the exact opposite.

Hello? Is anybody home? It isn't OPPOSITE DAY.

Well ... if this is remotely true- that he knew nothing about it ... which I sincerely doubt .... then maybe if his wife had read some newspapers and magazines she would have known what her dumba$$ husband was up to :confused:

She didn't get a crowd to yell "kill him". That is, in and of itself, hate mongering. You know she didn't do it..and yet you will spread that lie.

Yes she did. Do read or see the news. If you have the balls, you can look on other sites also. She is a hate monger. Nice person, that Sarah.

An empty-minded two-bit political hack from Alaska that is not ready for prime time.

Worse, Palin’s routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric’s questions for her “less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media.” At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, “Sit down, boy.”

The reception had been better in Clearwater, where Palin, speaking to a sea of “Palin Power” and “Sarahcuda” T-shirts, tried to link Obama to the 1960s Weather Underground. “One of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers,” she said. (”Boooo!” said the crowd.) “And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, ‘launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,’ ” she continued. (”Boooo!” the crowd repeated.)

“Kill him!” proposed one man in the audience.

Conservative Republican At Sarah Palin Rally Yells “Kill Him” CAFFEINATED POLITICS

Read this an please defend this behavior, ALI.

I know you will find some excuse.

Palin's going down.

She's guilty as hell.

FoxNews ain't gonna save her.

You think they're "best friends" and he never told her what he was doing?

I'd think it more likely that he was doing exactly what they said... acting on her behalf and at her behest.
That is exactly what I was thinking! If they are so connected why would she not know what he was doing. Plus I am sure one of her staff member might have told her.

"It is very telling by the words and statements being shouted at Palin rallies what type of people they are. To yell such outlandish and disgusting bile, and not have Ms Palin stop the speech and rebuke the words and speakers shows that she is exactly what we all know her to be."

That's the most I can get out of that babble. It's just propoganda, not any sort of verification of ANY behavior on her part.

Prove she "got" anyone to yell "kill him" dumbasses, or take your toys and waddle home. Because this is getting really boring. I keep expecting more substance. I'm doomed to disappointment.

"It is very telling by the words and statements being shouted at Palin rallies what type of people they are. To yell such outlandish and disgusting bile, and not have Ms Palin stop the speech and rebuke the words and speakers shows that she is exactly what we all know her to be."

That's the most I can get out of that babble. It's just propoganda, not any sort of verification of ANY behavior on her part.

Prove she "got" anyone to yell "kill him" dumbasses, or take your toys and waddle home. Because this is getting really boring. I keep expecting more substance. I'm doomed to disappointment.
The problem is she didn't say a word about it when they said it!

Forum List

Back