Panama: 60,000 Immigrants Are Heading To The U.S. Border

The white fertility rate in America is 1.82. That means white people are making themselves extinct.

We need our population to grow in order for our economy to grow. If white people aren't up to the task, then we need immigrants.

Immigrants are, and always have been, the lifeblood of our country.

The last time we had a nativist surge in America, the only people considered worthy to be here by the nativists were the White Anglo Saxon Protestants (WASPs). All the Poles, Germans, Irish, Catholics, French, and Eastern Europeans flooding here were considered to be diseased, job-stealing, election-stealing, violently criminal, retarded vermin.

Thank the slave loving corporations and the anti-White propaganda on TV for that. Not White people.

vaccinated
Me to. Hell I'd have the NG of every border state at their border ready to shoot anyone trying to invade out country. Hell we have another million here now. These illegals cost we tax payers billions each year and that demented idiot in the WH won't finish the wall or let BP or ICE do their jobs.

We get it. You are the lowest of the low end whites that has to blame brown skinned people for all your problems. You are a disgrace to the white race.
The illegals have fill our prisons for other crimes, abused the social service programs costing us billions each year $$$, have kids that are criminal and welfare inclined, carried many different deadly diseases to the country and spread them around such as TB, they are notorious drunks who drunk drive killing people, are abusive to both people and animals, pollute, abuse drugs, molest kids in mass and many other ills. The anchor nonsense has to end---illegals and their offspring especially the gang members need to be deported or shot...

The illegals have fill our prisons for other crimes, abused the social service programs costing us billions each year $$$, have kids that are criminal and welfare inclined, carried many different deadly diseases to the country and spread them around such as TB, they are notorious drunks who drunk drive killing people, are abusive to both people and animals, pollute, abuse drugs, molest kids in mass and many other ills. The anchor nonsense has to end---illegals and their offspring especially the gang members need to be deported or shot...
Look what we got here. Another low end white who has to blame all the problems on "the others". What a disgrace to the white race. You're a piece of shit.

Bless Japan! The Fake President in the US can learn a thing or two from that country!:clap:

1633655447140.png

America already has millions of homeless and poor too take care of. Why can't their countries help their own people? Why can't they provide better. I am so sick of America having to do it all.

America already has millions of homeless and poor too take care of. Why can't their countries help their own people? Why can't they provide better. I am so sick of America having to do it all.
You must be flooded with Panamanians , eh ?

You might not even know... They might be COSTA RICANS....(an island near there)

Forum List

Back