🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Panera Bread . . .

To this day I still hate PB&J and I can only tolerate drinking milk on very rare occasions and only if it has been iced.

Okay how about a BLT and an Iced tea? :)
Go for it, I'll have a small bacon sandwich instead.......

Huge-Bacon-Sandwich-300x252.jpg
And Wild Turkey to wash it down...

If you eat that you are already dead....
No worse than the bologna years, plus I buy bacon by the box, not the package, so we eat about 10-20 pounds of bacon a month...

I'm the same only instead of Bacon, wild turkey, and instead of wild turkey, white wine.
I have ambitions to be a homeless wino one day. I'm making great progress....

PB&J to go. Nothing better than PB&J and a cold glass of milk in a thermos!
To this day I still hate PB&J and I can only tolerate drinking milk on very rare occasions and only if it has been iced.

Eventually everything you do or don't do will kill you.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Redd Foxx

No worse than the bologna years, plus I buy bacon by the box, not the package, so we eat about 10-20 pounds of bacon a month...

I'm the same only instead of Bacon, wild turkey, and instead of wild turkey, white wine.
Only one more meal to replace with booze, keep up the good work...

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Redd Foxx
I've seen perfectly healthy people die...

Redd Foxx

Yeah, Jim Fixx is my poster boy for that.
Exercise, eat right, die anyway.... Trust me I'm no health nut. My diet consists mostly of red meats, carbs and alcohol.

The real breakfast of champions. A full day's nutrients in every bottle. :thup:
dscn0637.jpg

The real breakfast of champions. A full day's nutrients in every bottle. :thup:
Never stopped the bricklayers that I knew. They would set a bottle at each end of the wall and drink from each bottle after each course laid...

Redd Foxx
Yeah, worked in a major metropolitan hospital (Fairfax) for 11 years, I saw more than enough people die, healthy and otherwise .

Redd Foxx
Yeah, worked in a major metropolitan hospital (Fairfax) for 11 years, I saw more than enough people die, healthy and otherwise .

Do you still live in the Fairfax VA area? Or did we discuss this already...?

Redd Foxx

Nope, left NoVA in 2012, last place I lived was Reston. Currently in El Paso Texas, would love to get back up to Colorado Springs or Santa Fe, NM.

Redd Foxx

Nope, left NoVA in 2012, last place I lived was Reston. Currently in El Paso Texas, would love to get back up to Colorado Springs or Santa Fe, NM.

Yeah you may have mentioned that to me before a few months ago, I live just 20 miles outside of Manassas.

Redd Foxx

Yeah you may have mentioned that to me before a few months ago, I live just 20 miles outside of Manassas.
So you saw that two battles during the Civil War?

So you saw that two battles during the Civil War?

reenactments anyway....

Redd Foxx

DC.......? :lol:

Forum List

Back