Pardons anyone?

what members of congress did he pardon? the list of pardons is public…so tell us

>Republican members of Congress sought pardons<​

Did I mention "members of congress?" No, but the article does. Notice the words above.

So, why don't you tell us?

>Republican members of Congress sought pardons<​

Did I mention "members of congress?" No, but the article does. Notice the words above.

So, why don't you tell us?
so no members of congress? he didn’t hand them out to them like party favors…got ya

Who cares that an imbecile like you considers common sense to be dumb? You’re too retarded to matter.
And you're the squealing cultist that just accused a bunch of judges and juries and grand juries you know nothing about of being biased Democrats who would violate their oaths.

But you didn't realize that's what you were doing when you said it, because you were just being a reflexive little cult amoeba. How embarrassing for you.

Why ask for a pardon?
Maybe they heard Trump might, or, will be handing out pardons. Brooks thought he would win his election and felt comfortable. But those Republican members of Congress listed? They thought they needed pardoning for some strange reason. Maybe Brooks feels like Michael Cohen. So much to consider.

Maybe they heard Trump might, or, will be handing out pardons. Brooks thought he would win his election and felt comfortable. But those Republican members of Congress listed? They thought they needed pardoning for some strange reason. Maybe Brooks feels like Michael Cohen. So much to consider.
the article in the link in the OP states there was an email from Brooks outling why he thought some might, given that the demafasict would be in charge and target prosecutions against political rivals was his concern…much like obama did

I notice Brooks is suddenly willing to testify in the hearings, now that Trump abandoned him and he lost his primary.

And you're the squealing cultist that just accused a bunch of judges and juries and grand juries you know nothing about of being biased Democrats who would violate their oaths.

No. I didn’t you compulsive liar.
But you didn't realize that's what you were doing when you said it, because you were just being a reflexive little cult amoeba. How embarrassing for you.
Wrong again, twat. I realize I didn’t do it because I didn’t. You’re a fucking lying twat. Damn, Farty. When you’ve got nothing you just make shit up. Sucks to be you.

Yep, that is exactly what you did

Nope. That’s just your lie and you sticking with your lie. It’s what you lying scumbags do.
But you didn't realize it, because you're pretty dense.

No. I realize it’s not what I said at all. And you only make the false claim because you’re a liar.
Go back and re-read. You will see it, now that someone smarter than you has pointed it out to you.
I did. And it confirms that you’re a liar and dumber than the shit on AOC’s ass.

When you’ve got nothing, as is usually the case, you lie. Why do you libtards rely on brazen dishonesty? It’s because you hate the truth and will say whatever you wish to make your false little pointlesss assertions.

Nope. That’s just your lie and you sticking with your lie. It’s what you lying scumbags do.

No. I realize it’s not what I said at all. And you only make the false claim because you’re a liar.

I did. And it confirms that you’re a liar and dumber than the shit on AOC’s ass.

When you’ve got nothing, as is usually the case, you lie. Why do you libtards rely on brazen dishonesty? It’s because you hate the truth and will say whatever you wish to make your false little pointlesss assertions.
Yep, you sure did.

You basically said they should worry about being convicted of crimes, because of democrat bias.

You said it. It's right there in black and white.

You're just too stupid to understand your own words. And that is quite a feat.

Yep, you sure did.

You basically said they should worry about being convicted of crimes, because of democrat bias.

You said it. It's right there in black and white.

You're just too stupid to understand your own words. And that is quite a feat.
I know what I said. I was there when I said it. Your spin sucks ass because you’re a liar.

If you’re smart enough to recognize the absolute bias in our federal justice system (fraudulent FBI agents ruining the previously hard earned good reputation of the agents, and career federal prosecutors dispensing with justice on a partisan political basis all too frequently), you’d be wise to take that into account ahead of time. Just because you’re innocent doesn’t mean some of those assholes won’t try to just get you. And like you, they are ok with being liars

I stand by what I have said and that includes denying your irrational and dishonest spin on it. You’re simply a liar. That’s all you can manage. It sucks to be you, Farty.

I know what I said. I was there when I said it. Your spin sucks ass because you’re a liar.

If you’re smart enough to recognize the absolute bias in our federal justice system (fraudulent FBI agents ruining the previously hard earned good reputation of the agents, and career federal prosecutors dispensing with justice on a partisan political basis all too frequently), you’d be wise to take that into account ahead of time. Just because you’re innocent doesn’t mean some of those assholes won’t try to just get you. And like you, they are ok with being liars

I stand by what I have said and that includes denying your irrational and dishonest spin on it. You’re simply a liar. That’s all you can manage. It sucks to be you, Farty.
Cute tantrum, son.

But you think they asked for pardons, because they were rightfully worried about being convicted of crimes because of democrat bias.

That was hilarious, stupid , and sad, all at once. Trump has turned your brains to sewage.

Forum List

Back