Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

You seem to be under the impression that only your solution to the problem is acceptable.

Of course. Somehow we are supposed to magically get every parent to care, every parent to be involved, every parent to work only 40 hours to attend school doings. It's simple, that's the ticket!

Of course. Somehow we are supposed to magically get every parent to care, every parent to be involved, every parent to work only 40 hours to attend school doings. It's simple, that's the ticket!
Apparently parents shouldnt be working at all. They should be babysitting teachers. Here is a thought. Stop hiring activist teachers instead.

If the parent does not care it will not matter if the school lets them know what is going on.

I worked 70 hour weeks and still found time to be involved with my kids. Why do you insist in defending shitty parents?

If the parent does not care it will not matter if the school lets them know what is going on.

I worked 70 hour weeks and still found time to be involved with my kids. Why do you insist in defending shitty parents?

WTF kind of logic is that? If a teacher or school is assisting a child in this transgendering thing, tells the student not to say a word about it, explain to me how a parent is supposed to know anything. Do you expect every parent to go through every book in the school library to see if there is anything they feel inappropriate?

WTF kind of logic is that? If a teacher or school is assisting a child in this transgendering thing, tells the student not to say a word about it, explain to me how a parent is supposed to know anything.

If a teacher is doing this, no law by the Feds will stop them from doing it or make the tell the parent they are.

If a parent has a child that is transitioning and they do not notice it, they should have their kids taken away.

But many school boards have decided they didn't have a say, and the loons are labeling parents terrorist.

Loons will do what loons do.

Parents have the ultimate control over school boards, they vote them in to their position.

If a teacher is doing this, no law by the Feds will stop them from doing it or make the tell the parent they are.

If a parent has a child that is transitioning and they do not notice it, they should have their kids taken away.

Oh, that bullshit again.

Okay, then lets get rid of homicide laws. They won't stop the potential killers in our country. Get rid of all illegal narcotic laws as well. If a person wants to use recreational narcotics, they're going to do it anyway, right? No sense in having laws against rape either.

Oh, that bullshit again.

Okay, then lets get rid of homicide laws. They won't stop the potential killers in our country. Get rid of all illegal narcotic laws as well. If a person wants to use recreational narcotics, they're going to do it anyway, right? No sense in having laws against rape either.

Well, it is the argument people use against gun laws, criminals just ignore them. Do those people trigger you also?

It is shifting back to one parent staying home as the LFPR shows, but it is now seen as a bad thing by the folks on the right.
I didn't type that to gloat. It was a fact. Another time. Our peak as a nation. We are much more selfish now. So much more stress and to keep going, many parents may not get involved with their children as they once did.

And a parent that does not give a fuck and is too busy working will never open it. A parent that is involved in their kids lives will already know.

Good thing I did not claim that.
If a parent doesn't give a fuck, then his kids are lost.

Forum List

Back