Parents explode over school mooch meals - My kids don't wanna eat 3 pounds of turnips a day

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is what happens when you have a potus and flotus who are both affirmative action babies with IQs in the 60s.

HAS MICHELLE OBAMA DECLARED A WAR ON CHILDREN Desertpeace

nov 13 2014

5201614_g.jpg

Angry parents in Chickasha complain their kids aren’t getting enough to eat at school. The Holton family says the meal the district calls a “Munchable” is ridiculous and family members say it needs to change.

The meal that daughter Kaytlin Shelton took a photo of Monday consists of lunch meat, a couple crackers, a slice of cheese and two pieces of cauliflower. Schools in Chickasha serve it every other week.

Kaytlin says it’s especially problematic for her because the 17-year-old is eating for two. She’s pregnant with a little girl on the way.

“It makes me want to take that and take it to the Superintendent and tell him to eat it for lunch,” she said.

Kaytlin’s father Vince Holton says the $3 meal is not good enough for any student, much less one eight months pregnant.

This is what happens when you have a potus and flotus who are both affirmative action babies with IQs in the 60s.

nov 13 2014

5201614_g.jpg

Angry parents in Chickasha complain their kids aren’t getting enough to eat at school. The Holton family says the meal the district calls a “Munchable” is ridiculous and family members say it needs to change.

The meal that daughter Kaytlin Shelton took a photo of Monday consists of lunch meat, a couple crackers, a slice of cheese and two pieces of cauliflower. Schools in Chickasha serve it every other week.

Kaytlin says it’s especially problematic for her because the 17-year-old is eating for two. She’s pregnant with a little girl on the way.

“It makes me want to take that and take it to the Superintendent and tell him to eat it for lunch,” she said.

Kaytlin’s father Vince Holton says the $3 meal is not good enough for any student, much less one eight months pregnant.
Name: Desert Peace (aka Steve Amsel)
From my very first post….
I am originally from the United States. I have been living in Jerusalem for 30 years and have dedicated all of those years to try and create an atmosphere that will lead to a just and permanent peace in this area. Israelis and Palestinians have more in common that the outsider might see… I will attempt on this blog to show those similarities and show why I am so confident that one day we will live in peace together.
I know it can be done!

NUT JOB BLOG...

You know that there is a plan to move the food control operation into the workplaces of adults. It's the Obesity Intervention Program.

Because it was so successful in schools.

You know that there is a plan to move the food control operation into the workplaces of adults. It's the Obesity Intervention Program.

the best laid plans ......

nov 13 2014

5201614_g.jpg

Name: Desert Peace (aka Steve Amsel)
From my very first post….
I am originally from the United States. I have been living in Jerusalem for 30 years and have dedicated all of those years to try and create an atmosphere that will lead to a just and permanent peace in this area. Israelis and Palestinians have more in common that the outsider might see… I will attempt on this blog to show those similarities and show why I am so confident that one day we will live in peace together.
I know it can be done!

NUT JOB BLOG...

And the OP is a nut job.

What kind of fool actually believes kids are being fed "3 pounds of turnips a day"?

ShootsShit - don't try to deny that you wrote that.

You're as dumb as a bag of hammers and your posts prove it.

Yet another bit of nonsense from our Professional Attorney/dog washer.

Obesity prevention programs encourage children, adolescents and adults to adopt behaviors that promote better health.

You gonna try to hang this on Obama? Think about that because health/nutrition programs have been in the workplace since before he was born.

You have a very active imagination.

Obesity prevention programs encourage children, adolescents and adults to adopt behaviors that promote better health.

You gonna try to hang this on Obama? Think about that because health/nutrition programs have been in the workplace since before he was born.

You are confusing obesity prevention with obesity intervention. Obesity intervention protocols haven't been written yet. The program has just been proposed.

Obesity intervention needs to be run from the foodstamp office.

You are confusing obesity prevention with obesity intervention. Obesity intervention protocols haven't been written yet. The program has just been proposed.

If you get your meals from the government, I think the government has the right to intervene.

USDA foodstamp created morbid obesity and morbid obesity related disorders ruined the health care system.

YOU don't understand that prevention is a hell of a lot better than intervention.

I would bet that all you rabid RWs who are against good nutrition are fatties. Just bet on it.

It's abuse to feed kids so little, but leftist don't care about causing pain and suffering as long as the agenda is pushed.

so much hate from them is amazing

It's abuse to feed kids so little, but leftist don't care about causing pain and suffering as long as the agenda is pushed.

If the family gets foodstamps, the kid should be required to bring a lunch.

I love these threads. Has Boedicca showed up bitching about no cheesy sauce lunches at school yet?

I suggest some of you go eat at your local school, if the lunch is terrible and or not enough food, go complain to your school board, there is NOTHING in the OVS program that prevents a school from feeding students whatever the school wants to feed them, and however much of it they want.

I can see that

however schools will steal a kids lunch from them if it doesn't meet the requirements, then they will separate the them and give them pb&j and charge the parents

public humiliation and bullying, the leftist way

Personally, I'd close cafaterias altogether. There isn't a parent in the world who can't make the time to pack a fucking lunch for their child.

I can see that

however schools will steal a kids lunch from them if it doesn't meet the requirements, then they will separate the them and give them pb&j and charge the parents

public humiliation and bullying, the leftist way

^ That has NOTHING to do with OVS and those school officials should have their asses kicked.

If you get your meals from the government, I think the government has the right to intervene.

USDA foodstamp created morbid obesity and morbid obesity related disorders ruined the health care system.

:bsflag:

As much as I disagree with our POTUS and his administration, I can't fault his wife for trying to combat the obesity epidemic in America. The Right shouldn't be the party that throws health out the window, while being apathetic about it.

Many children around the world would kill to be able to have a lunch like that. Consider the children with bloated bellies and hunger pangs. How about we exercise some sort of damned gratitude here?

Forum List

Back