Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

So the kid starts picking students off as they leave the school. We have seen that happen. Is that a better solution?
If your idea is right then why take any protective measures for the mayor or around city hall since shooters could pick them off somewhere else too?

I suspect john doe 101 would take all the guns from everyone just to be on the safe side
I figured that was coming at some point. "Oh no he wants to improve the gun laws. Must mean he wants to confiscate all 350,000,000 guns in the United States". People arent listening to that bullshit anymore.

He acted out the day before and THAT day. are you incapable of reading an article? it clearly stated they had no grounds to punish him at school.
Students say different......

Some students didn't even come to class because of the threats he posted on social media...

And having a countdown to the shooting didn't help......

So is the school responsible for this or not??

First thing I'd do is prevent homes with mentally ill people residing within from owning guns.
Its already been pointed out to you by others that the kid showed no signs of mental illness

I think you will decide that anyone who owns a gun must be crazy and should be disarmed

LOL the kid had ZERO History of mental problems and NO history of acting out in school.
Again for the criminally insane the kid has no history of that,
You must realize that mentally ill people, escape legal sanctions until it becomes an issue. It's always the case where some nut starts killing people, and when they ask the neighbors, he was either the quiet guy who kept to himself, or they knew he was crazy, and people avoided him.

Ok, if you're not going to read my posts, why respond?
You act like the lawmakers single out guns for no reason. As if they are out there for holding parents responsible for leaving guns laying around and a kid shooting up a school. It's almost as if you want to live in a lawless, uncivilized society. I guess then people would stop scapegoating guns, right?

I figured that was coming at some point. "Oh no he wants to improve the gun laws. Must mean he wants to confiscate all 350,000,000 guns in the United States". People arent listening to that bullshit anymore.
Its coming because you wont be satisfied till only criminals have guns

Because they wont obey your gun laws anyway and all you will het is the guns of law abiding citizens

You act like the lawmakers single out guns for no reason.
No, I don't.
As if they are out there for holding parents responsible for leaving guns laying around and a kid shooting up a school. It's almost as if you want to live in a lawless, uncivilized society. I guess then people would stop scapegoating guns, right?
I realize you want to get busy with your grave dancing, but before you get into that, answer me this - if the parents can lawyer their way out of the gun charge, should they get off scot free? Is violating the gun law the only thing they did wrong?

I don't care about the specific law in question. I'm just saying the focus should be on the parental negligence. It shouldn't hinge on the technicality of firearms legislation.
Parental responsibility is a double edged sword. Just look at how Britney Spears parents controlled their "crazy" child.

You laughed and called me stupid when I held the school board accountable for not protecting the children

Yes I did. I can agree with protecting the children and still think you are fucking moron for wanting to arrest the school board.

Forum List

Back