Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

I want to be really clear that these charges are meant to hold the individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable and also send a message that gun owners have a responsibility,” McDonald said at a Friday presser. “When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences.”

That's a highly improper statement and could make these charges malicious in nature. A prosecutor's job is not to send messages.
That's it boots!
Send a message of gun responsibility out and all over America.
Then enact some laws to enforce that responsibility.

Now we're getting down to the short strokes of what this is going to be all about!

By allowing firearms in the school that was used to kill 5 students
Excellent point.

They should also be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter for not preventing the student from entering the school with a firearm.

We can play this game all day.

None of them were at the school at the time of the shooting....Maybe you mean the faculty at the school...which is TOTALLY not the same as a school board
Give students the same protection that the mayor, judges, city council and the school board give themselves.

Meaning armed guards, limited access and metal detectors

Now, knowing how the lib mind works you are going to tell me the school system cant afford it

But I think they can if the security measures I listed above are shifted from the adults to the children

Let the school board members cower in a corner for a change instead of the children

Who was President at the time? Let's charge Joe too!
Again...do you ever get tired of clowning yourself all based on your desire to gargle a politician's balls?

There were at least 10 school shootings just last year alone...how many of them did you demand your cult leader be charged for??

So anyone here wondering why the police are having to search for the parents??

I don't think the parents should be charged but I also wouldn't be wanting the police to "search" for me either.....Turn yourself in and state your case....

The manhunt has expanded to the FBI and federal marshals.

Not a wise move to flee, since the're known to have firearms.

Give students the same protection that the mayor, judges, city council and the school board give themselves.

Now, knowing how the lib mind works you are going to tell me the school system cant afford it

But I think they can if the security measures I listed above are shifted from the adults to the children

Let the school board members cower in a corner for a change instead of the children
All of that would be beside the point.

Gun-grabbing is the only solution these motherfuckers will ever consider.

I've seen nothing to suggest they allowed anything. People committed to do something like this are not those who follow rules.
You dont want to see it

City Hall has cops running around all over the place and metal detectors

"The Crumbleys were supposed to turn themselves in with their attorney on Friday but they stopped communicating and cooperating with their attorney and are now on the run."

FOX affiliate in Detroit

Mom and Dad are skedaddling.

Yes, I think all schools should have metal detectors....all schools should be gun-free zones....

It's odd tho....I always thought you right-wing ammosexuals hated gun-free zones..

And besides...why have these protections and rules when we know "criminals" like this kid won't follow the rules.....

Yes, I think all schools should have metal detectors....all schools should be gun-free zones....

It's odd tho....I always thought you right-wing ammosexuals hated gun-free zones..
Take the personal insults and go fuck yourself Biff

All of that would be beside the point.

Gun-grabbing is the only solution these motherfuckers will ever consider.
This is a perfect example of why stricter background checks should be done. Guns should not be in the homes that have mentally ill people residing within. If that were the case, no gun grabbing would be necessary because dumb fucks like this parent wouldnt have been allowed to purchase that weapon the first place.

Forum List

Back