🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parents of Sandy Hook kids want interview censored

Surely its just an act ? He makes a good living from acting like a twat, thats all it is.

While I absolutely agree with your assessment, and Jones himself recently testified in court (in order to get unsupervised access to his children) that he is not crazy, that's just a character he plays on the internet, you cannot discount the the number of posters just on this forum who spout his conspiracy theories and link to his bullshit website.

Look at the number of people just in this thread who are denying Sandy Hook happened.
Yep, there are still a few regulars that have yet to enrich this thread.
But in the main they are just harmless losers who burble away on obscure message boards and to their social workers.

But perhaps it is time for decent folk to make a stand. Pissing on the graves of slaughtered infants is surely not covered in any part of your constitution ?

I believe it's covered under "freedom of speech" in the Constitution, so yes, you can piss on anyone's grave and receive Constitutional protection.

Many victim families have begged Conservatives to stop politicizing the deaths of their loved one: the families of US Ambassador Stevens, Vince Foster, Seth Rich immediately spring to mind. And their requests have fallen on deaf ears.

I hope the Rich family sues, which they have threatened to do.

And the anti-gunners were the first to politicize Sandy Hook...the blood hadn't cooled on the ground and they were pushing gun control......

Bullshit.

I remember this period vividly having joined USMB a few days prior. Gun violence was already the top issue, the date I joined falling right after the Jacksonville shooting, Jovan Belcher and teh Bob Costas MNF commentary, and just before Sandy Hook and Webster. ALL of these incidents went down in the space of less than a month. The burning question was gun violence, why it exists and what to do about it. That was already the burning issue when Adam Lanza loaded up, which then just intensified it.

Politicized it was, but it was y'all gun fetishists doing the politicizing with constant attacks on anybody who dared even broach the subject. Bob Costas was constantly vilified for a "gun control rant" even though he had said absolutely nothing about "gun control". The politicize pattern on USMB was this ---

"Bob Costas must be fired!"
"Piers Morgan must be deported!"
"David Gregory must be arrested!"
"The newspaper that published a list of firearms owners mus be run out of business!"

THAT was the politicization going on, a gaggle of fascist assholes trying to shut down all dialogue. I was here for it, it was in fact the issue I came here for. So don't you DARE try to revise this shabby infamy into its own opposite Jocko. I know better.

You morons have been lying about guns since democrats tried to disarm the newly freed black slaves........

That is a lie....there was no funding issue...and Hilary and Obama sent him to a country with no central government without a platoon of marines......the usual embassy protection force......

Republicans blocked funding then whined when it ended up getting Stevens killed

Hillary may have been unable to provide additional funding for one embassy....Republicans blocked funding for all of them

That is a lie....

Fact-checking the Benghazi attacks

May 16, 2013: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) suggested there was not enough security in Benghazi because Republicans had cut the budget for embassy security funding. But this claim was not credible and highly partisan. Democrats had also short-changed the State Department budget (compared to presidential requests), but funding for embassy security generally had increased significantly in recent years. Moreover, over the course of many hearings into the matter, State Department officials had told Congress that a lack of funds was not an issue. Instead, security was hampered because of bureaucratic issues and management failures. In other words, given the internal failures, no amount of money for the State Department likely would have made a difference in this tragedy. Boxer earned Three Pinocchios.

Needed to be increased more and Republicans blocked funding

Ambassador Stevens died as a result

Read the Washington post link...you are lying about it.......which is not unusual,for you.....

The blood of Benghazi is on the hands of the Republicans

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things' | HuffPost

The Washington post says you are lying and he is a weak Rino...

Fact-checking the Benghazi attacks

May 16, 2013: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) suggested there was not enough security in Benghazi because Republicans had cut the budget for embassy security funding. But this claim was not credible and highly partisan. Democrats had also short-changed the State Department budget (compared to presidential requests), but funding for embassy security generally had increased significantly in recent years. Moreover, over the course of many hearings into the matter, State Department officials had told Congress that a lack of funds was not an issue. Instead, security was hampered because of bureaucratic issues and management failures. In other words, given the internal failures, no amount of money for the State Department likely would have made a difference in this tragedy. Boxer earned Three Pinocchio

.every shooting and the blood wouldn't be dry and assholes like you would be calling for rifle and magazine bans.

Link to my "calling for bans" is where?

Exactly. There isn't any. Because you're a fucking liar.

.you used any attack to ban the millions of guns from people who committed no crime

Again ------------ link? Anywhere? Any thread, any time, any year?

Once again ---- you're a fucking LIAR.

While I absolutely agree with your assessment, and Jones himself recently testified in court (in order to get unsupervised access to his children) that he is not crazy, that's just a character he plays on the internet, you cannot discount the the number of posters just on this forum who spout his conspiracy theories and link to his bullshit website.

Look at the number of people just in this thread who are denying Sandy Hook happened.
But in the main they are just harmless losers who burble away on obscure message boards and to their social workers.

But perhaps it is time for decent folk to make a stand. Pissing on the graves of slaughtered infants is surely not covered in any part of your constitution ?

I believe it's covered under "freedom of speech" in the Constitution, so yes, you can piss on anyone's grave and receive Constitutional protection.

Many victim families have begged Conservatives to stop politicizing the deaths of their loved one: the families of US Ambassador Stevens, Vince Foster, Seth Rich immediately spring to mind. And their requests have fallen on deaf ears.

And the anti-gunners were the first to politicize Sandy Hook...the blood hadn't cooled on the ground and they were pushing gun control......

Bullshit.

I remember this period vividly having joined USMB a few days prior. Gun violence was already the top issue, the date I joined falling right after the Jacksonville shooting, Jovan Belcher and teh Bob Costas MNF commentary, and just before Sandy Hook and Webster. ALL of these incidents went down in the space of less than a month. The burning question was gun violence, why it exists and what to do about it. That was already the burning issue when Adam Lanza loaded up, which then just intensified it.

Politicized it was, but it was y'all gun fetishists doing the politicizing with constant attacks on anybody who dared even broach the subject. Bob Costas was constantly vilified for a "gun control rant" even though he had said absolutely nothing about "gun control". The politicize pattern on USMB was this ---

"The newspaper that published a list of firearms owners mus be run out of business!"

THAT was the politicization going on, a gaggle of fascist assholes trying to shut down all dialogue. I was here for it, it was in fact the issue I came here for. So don't you DARE try to revise this shabby infamy into its own opposite Jocko. I know better.

No dipshit......every shooting and the blood wouldn't be dry and assholes like you would be calling for rifle and magazine bans......you morons started it...you used any attack to ban the millions of guns from people who committed no crime...and the facts, the truth and reality show that all of your gun control myths are based on zero reality.
I think you might be correct. There havent been any more incidents since those children were slaughtered.

Bullshit.

No dipshit......every shooting and the blood wouldn't be dry and assholes like you would be calling for rifle and magazine bans......you morons started it...you used any attack to ban the millions of guns from people who committed no crime...and the facts, the truth and reality show that all of your gun control myths are based on zero reality.
I think you might be correct. There havent been any more incidents since those children were slaughtered.

Don't worry.....your country is gutting the police, and allowing dangerous immigrants into the country...your violence rates are through the roof and your gun crime is going crazy...and you already banned guns......you will have more problems than we do...

Sandy Hook families denounce Megyn Kelly and NBC for Alex Jones interview

Good little leftists who want things they don't want to hear or see censored. Here is a hint. DON'T WATCH IT OR LISTEN TO IT! I will because I find it fascinating.

It's like interviewing Charles Manson, nobody watches it for the substance it is entirely a spectacle, a side show. Alex Jones is a train wreck and interviewing him is like presenting a train wreck in slow motion. He epitomizes the batshit moonbeams that are the alt-right. And linking these weirdos to Trump, who praises whackjob Alex Jones is only apropos. I see it as no different than interviewing Jeffrey Dahmer, or Joseph Goebbels, or Dick Cheney. All these mentally ill people need to be put under a hot light so everyone can see them for who they are.

Bullshit.

Don't worry.....your country is gutting the police, and allowing dangerous immigrants into the country...your violence rates are through the roof and your gun crime is going crazy...and you already banned guns......you will have more problems than we do...
brits not seeing problem with zuxxys.jpeg

Attachments

• DEMOSZZZ.JPG
    DEMOSZZZ.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 18

Bullshit.

No he's in no way "correct" about anything. He's pulling random accusations out of his ass because he's incompetent. And the proof is his abject inability to show his evidence --- which is because none exists.

He's a dishonest hack, full of sound and fury, signifying absolutely nothing. Nothing but the masturbation of dishonesty.

Bullshit.

No he's in no way "correct" about anything. He's pulling random accusations out of his ass because he's incompetent. And the proof is his abject inability to show his evidence --- which is because none exists.

He's a dishonest hack, full of sound and fury, signifying absolutely nothing. Nothing but the masturbation of dishonesty.
He has a crib sheet that somebody has compiled for him and he spouts from it at every opportunity.

Bullshit.

Hey asswipe....do you or do you not support bans of any type of gun? Or magazine bans? Do you support those who do?

And of course you...is the you of the anti gunner movement.....moron.....and wether or not you are a direct part of it...your posts support their aims......

Bullshit.

He has a crib sheet that somebody has compiled for him and he spouts from it at every opportunity.

Nope......I took the time and actually researched the FBI, the CDC and the actual issues around gun control...unlike the anti-gunners....

Bullshit.

Hey asswipe....do you or do you not support bans of any type of gun? Or magazine bans? Do you support those who do?

And of course you...is the you of the anti gunner movement.....moron.....and wether or not you are a direct part of it...your posts support their aims......

HEY ASSWIPE ---- you have a lotta gall calling ME asswipe when YOU are the fucking liar here.

So I tellya what ASSWIPE.... I will send you a hundred bucks for every quote you can find of mine calling for any kind of ban on guns, any time, in any thread, since I signed on with this site in 2012 to the present.

A hundred bucks for EVERY such quote. Got that, ASSWIPE?

I'll even give you 24 hours starting when this post goes up. Got that, ASSWIPE?
And when that time is up and you've come up with nothing, you owe ME a hundred bucks. **OR** --- you can admit that you are indeed a fucking LIAR and pay nothing. Your choice.

Maybe you should have been actually READING what's actually posted instead of just pulling it out of your ass, ya think, ASSWIPE?

Understand, ASSWIPE?? Twenty-four hours. Start counting. Dishonest HACK.

Bullshit.

Nope......I took the time and actually researched the FBI, the CDC and the actual issues around gun control...unlike the anti-gunners....

You? "Research"? Asswipe, you couldn't research where your own nose is if I gave you a road map and a GPS. You can't even read posts on this board --- why should anybody believe you "researched" something outside of it? Fucking liar.

Bullshit.

You morons have been lying about guns since democrats tried to disarm the newly freed black slaves........
Tell us again how guns keep us free

Stevens? He asked for more prtotection...Hilary refused...no conspiracy there.....and then they lied about the attack.....no conspiracy there........
State Department asked for additional funding to protect our embassies
Republicans blocked the funding

That is a lie....there was no funding issue...and Hilary and Obama sent him to a country with no central government without a platoon of marines......the usual embassy protection force......
Where are you getting your mis-information? The Embassy had it's standard protection force. He left the embassy, you know.

Nope......they sent him to that isolated post....and refused over and over to upgrade his protective detail......they wanted to hide what he was doing there.
THey most certainly did not send him there. Again, where are you getting your mis-information.

Good little leftists who want things they don't want to hear or see censored. Here is a hint. DON'T WATCH IT OR LISTEN TO IT! I will because I find it fascinating.

He just put this out

Alex Jones Warns Megyn Kelly, Exposes Psychological Warfare Operation

This is a good example of an American piece of shit. You have to be an idiot to believe this kind of garbage.
Unfortunately he is a friend of Trump.

Bullshit.

Ask Mexico....they have gun control...and thousands of their people are murdered by their government every single year.....guns are the last line of defense.....you could ask the Swiss......guns kept the Germans from invading...and they didn't have to surrender their people to German gas chambers...unlike the people of the rest of Europe....

He just put this out

Alex Jones Warns Megyn Kelly, Exposes Psychological Warfare Operation

This is a good example of an American piece of shit. You have to be an idiot to believe this kind of garbage.
Unfortunately he is a friend of Trump.

As opposed to obama's pieces of shit...jeremiah right...good friend of obama and an anti-American racist......al sharpton...racist, been to the White House with obama over 80 times......bill ayers....good friend of obama....domestic terrorist bomber...blew up buildings in this country and was thrilled with 9/11, dittos his wife...bernadine dorhn, another domestic terrorist bomber and personal friend of obama.....rashid khalidi.....terrorist supporter and spokeman....personal friend of obama.....

of those people....alex jones is a nut...but he isn't a criminal or a terrorist...

Bullshit.

Ask Mexico....they have gun control...and thousands of their people are murdered by their government every single year.....guns are the last line of defense.....you could ask the Swiss......guns kept the Germans from invading...and they didn't have to surrender their people to German gas chambers...unlike the people of the rest of Europe....
The Germans invaded Russia and lost millions and you think they were afraid of the Swiss

Bullshit.

HEY ASSWIPE ---- you have a lotta gall calling ME asswipe when YOU are the fucking liar here.

So I tellya what ASSWIPE.... I will send you a hundred bucks for every quote you can find of mine calling for any kind of ban on guns, any time, in any thread, since I signed on with this site in 2012 to the present.

A hundred bucks for EVERY such quote. Got that, ASSWIPE?

I'll even give you 24 hours starting when this post goes up. Got that, ASSWIPE?
And when that time is up and you've come up with nothing, you owe ME a hundred bucks. **OR** --- you can admit that you are indeed a fucking LIAR and pay nothing. Your choice.

Maybe you should have been actually READING what's actually posted instead of just pulling it out of your ass, ya think, ASSWIPE?

Understand, ASSWIPE?? Twenty-four hours. Start counting. Dishonest HACK.
He'll welch.

Forum List

Back