Parkland shooting survivor Sydney Aiello takes her own life

Having said that, I'm beginning to think we're witnessing evolution in action. A bit of Darwinism of survival of the fittest
More like survival of the callous.
Not at all. The universe and the world is hard, deliberately so. This strengthens the life on it to be its strongest in order to survive.

Many kids her age and young have endured much worse without killing themselves and many have gone on to do good things in life.

Most suicides are right wingers in red states. I guess they’re just weak.
Or they’re really unhappy by what has happened to them and their states with Republicans in charge.

She was suffering with teen girl syndrome. It's most common symptoms are an extreme need for attention and the lack of mental capacity to think past the end of ones nose.

I can’t get over how terrible and tragic and sad this is. What a loss. These kids are being utterly failed.

D2RlgBSX0AA95eK.png
They know how to prevent school shootings. It is to armed the teachers like the way they armed the people in the middle east to protect themselves after pulling out the troops.If arming someone doesn't work. Then why are the troops are in the middle east? Are they carrying baseball bats to protect them?

Having said that, I'm beginning to think we're witnessing evolution in action. A bit of Darwinism of survival of the fittest
Not at all. The universe and the world is hard, deliberately so. This strengthens the life on it to be its strongest in order to survive.

Many kids her age and young have endured much worse without killing themselves and many have gone on to do good things in life.
You'd respond differently if it were your daughter.

You'd respond differently if it were your daughter.
My daughter has already been raised to be strong with a mental inner strength that I wish this student had. She is married, has two beautiful children, who are also being raised to be strong.

If she had been My daughter, I would have known she was emotionally fragile and ensured that she was getting the proper treatments for the stress.

Having now settled that, My observation holds. We are seeing whole generations of kids being raised with the inability to cope. Is this a form of an evolutionary branch of the human species? Hopefully a dead-end branch of evolution. I don't know. It does seem to Me that there is some kind of selection process at work here because so many kids running to safe spaces and unable to cope with life cant be normal.

Aaaaaaand two more blame-the-victiim sociopaths check in to pile on as soon as the corpse is cold. What a surprise.

/thread

Why is it that these children have no inner strength? It's the worst kind of failing them.
We've created an entire generation of hypersensitive neurotics, so focused on their feelings that they are essentially existing as an open emotional wound. Safe spaces, micro aggression, trigger warnings, dividing them into little competing grievance groups, on and on and on.

What did we expect?

That's just hideously callous. This young lady was traumatized by people close to her getting blown away for no reason.
And you want to blame "hypersensitive neuroses"? Really??

Ridiculous post.
The response I would have expected, thanks.

Congratulations on your Sociopath Merit Badge.
And you can mock teen suicide rates, which are increasing: What’s killing America’s teens? Inside CDC’s new mortality report

Kids are in trouble. Right now. And you're trying the deflect/pivot/attack tactic.

Play your fucked up game with someone else.

Parents who cannot parent.

We've created an entire generation of hypersensitive neurotics, so focused on their feelings that they are essentially existing as an open emotional wound. Safe spaces, micro aggression, trigger warnings, dividing them into little competing grievance groups, on and on and on.

What did we expect?

That's just hideously callous. This young lady was traumatized by people close to her getting blown away for no reason.

Ridiculous post.

Actually, I have to agree with Pogo. I won't go as far as to say your response was callous, but I do think we have to take into consideration the trauma she experienced. This isn't your typical coddled snowflake offing herself over some nasty Instagram posts made against her. She was basically caught in a war zone. A lot of military service members complete their service without ever witnessing what she did, but of those who do, many come back fucked in the head with the same end result as her and they are adults.

I can’t get over how terrible and tragic and sad this is. What a loss. These kids are being utterly failed.

D2RlgBSX0AA95eK.png
They know how to prevent school shootings. It is to armed the teachers like the way they armed the people in the middle east to protect themselves after pulling out the troops.If arming someone doesn't work. Then why are the troops are in the middle east? Are they carrying baseball bats to protect them?
Should do that at mosques now too, I guess.

Why is it that these children have no inner strength? It's the worst kind of failing them.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.
Lol
If you are a fucking retard, political correctness does this to everybody that it touches

Most suicides are right wingers in red states. I guess they’re just weak.
Or they’re really unhappy by what has happened to them and their states with Republicans in charge.
Only excuse for suicide is Cowardice...
But like I said before it does take care of itself

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.

She was no more traumatized than any other child seeing others torn apart, blown to pieces, eaten alive by animals or even a neighboring tribe and then gone on without committing suicide. How many children have seen their own family hacked to death by savages and then had to go on. The fault is with her parents. They never gave her any inner strength.

Oh yes, I am HIDEOUSLY callous. Thank you for noticing.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.

Actually, I have to agree with Pogo. I won't go as far as to say your response was callous, but I do think we have to take into consideration the trauma she experienced. This isn't your typical coddled snowflake offing herself over some nasty Instagram posts made against her. She was basically caught in a war zone. A lot of military service members complete their service without ever witnessing what she did, but of those who do, many come back fucked in the head with the same end result as her and they are adults.
She should be strong enough not to crumble. And please don't go to adults getting fucked in the head coming home from a war zone. Our wars are neat. There was a time when war was hand to hand combat bashing in heads, disemboweling with battle axes. And the men came home, planted crops, milked cows and raised families. I can't imagine any of our "men" going to war like that.

Forum List

Back