Part Time Pres

283 days on the golf course. Good job the country doesnt have any problems.
Trump needs to suspend the election until the only place Covid exists is in a Level 4 freezer at the CDC,
Trump needs a lot of things, but suspending the election is not one of them. In case you have not noticed, he does not care about C19 and by extension, you.
You useful idiots crack me up. You're voting Biden because "he cares about you"????
Yeah, Joe really cares about you. Look how Crazy Uncle Joe and Obummer cared for the USA for 8 years. Those two were hell bent on destroying the USA.
So it took President Obama and Vice President Biden 8 years to destroy the USA? And after 3+ years where is the USA now?
You can blame the failing GLOBAL economy on China. They are the ones that launched the Kung Pao flu on the world.
Dayum. Wrong in so many ways. You're like a little kid that hits a wiffer. Actually, I won't even give you that exit.

You are a moron. Vote Trump.
I am voting Trump. A VOTE FOR BIDEN IS A WIN FOR CHINA!
CHINA IS THE BAD MAN IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
THIS IS CHINA'S DREAM. LAUNCH A GLOBAL VIRUS, CAUSE CHANGE AND POLITICAL STRIFE.
You know damn well Joe Biden is incapable of running this country. Joe Biden can't remember his name or what city he is in.
Joe Biden is a HERMIT that lives in his basement and CAN NOT DEBATE TRUMP.
JOE BIDEN IS A CHUMP! LOOK AT WHAT BIDEN AND OBUMMER DID!
WAKE UP! AND "WIFF" ON THIS YOU SICK LIBTARD.
Biden is doing just fine.

What's laughable about this narrative is that liberal reporters were complaining early in the Trump Presidency that his hours were wearing them out because he worked so much later than Barack Obama ever did and was apt to tweet something at one in the morning!

Don't be an ignorant ass, Tommy! Trump has meetings at golf courses that he owns. You infer that he's playing golf 283 times and that's bullshit and you know it!
Unless you are being sarcastic, Tommy didn't infer anything.
There is this. Trump heads to his own golf club as Covid-19 surges and jobless benefits expire

What's laughable about this narrative is that liberal reporters were complaining early in the Trump Presidency that his hours were wearing them out because he worked so much later than Barack Obama ever did and was apt to tweet something at one in the morning!
Nope. Post an example.
What's laughable is your assertion. You Trump Trolls just post smack. Fuck off.

Trump needs to suspend the election until the only place Covid exists is in a Level 4 freezer at the CDC,
Trump needs a lot of things, but suspending the election is not one of them. In case you have not noticed, he does not care about C19 and by extension, you.
You useful idiots crack me up. You're voting Biden because "he cares about you"????
Yeah, Joe really cares about you. Look how Crazy Uncle Joe and Obummer cared for the USA for 8 years. Those two were hell bent on destroying the USA.
So it took President Obama and Vice President Biden 8 years to destroy the USA? And after 3+ years where is the USA now?
You can blame the failing GLOBAL economy on China. They are the ones that launched the Kung Pao flu on the world.
Dayum. Wrong in so many ways. You're like a little kid that hits a wiffer. Actually, I won't even give you that exit.

You are a moron. Vote Trump.
I am voting Trump. A VOTE FOR BIDEN IS A WIN FOR CHINA!
CHINA IS THE BAD MAN IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
THIS IS CHINA'S DREAM. LAUNCH A GLOBAL VIRUS, CAUSE CHANGE AND POLITICAL STRIFE.
You know damn well Joe Biden is incapable of running this country. Joe Biden can't remember his name or what city he is in.
Joe Biden is a HERMIT that lives in his basement and CAN NOT DEBATE TRUMP.
JOE BIDEN IS A CHUMP! LOOK AT WHAT BIDEN AND OBUMMER DID!
WAKE UP! AND "WIFF" ON THIS YOU SICK LIBTARD.
Biden is doing just fine.
HOW WOULD WE KNOW? HE IS LOCKED IN HIS BASEMENT!

Don't be an ignorant ass, Tommy! Trump has meetings at golf courses that he owns. You infer that he's playing golf 283 times and that's bullshit and you know it!
Unless you are being sarcastic, Tommy didn't infer anything.
There is this. Trump heads to his own golf club as Covid-19 surges and jobless benefits expire
I played nine holes today. It was glorious. :)

Forum List

Back