Passed away gradchild of Isma'il Haniyeh

Start @ 5:00

Start @ 120:00:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i3NFNsX11w]Why boycott Israel on Campus - Rafeef Ziadeh, Ilan Pappe, Karma Nabulsi & Mike Cushman [inminds] - YouTube[/ame]

Code Pink, a predominately Jewish organization, has been to Gaza several times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

They risk their lives. I see no reason why.

You read too much Israeli propaganda.
---------
“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

nki1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody wants a medal. We want someone to see the Absurd

Mother of Muhammad Abu Mustafa, a toddler from Gaza who was treated in Israel, his surgery was payed by an Israeli Jew, father of a soldier who was killed by Palestinian- Told to the doctor, Israeli doctor, who treated the boy, that she wishes he'll grow up to become a fucking suicide bomber!!!

And the doctor saved his life. You know what I would have done? kicked that bitch along with her family out of the front door on the spot. Are we suicidial?!?!?!:mad:

Just so I understand this, as a proud israeli jew and dedicated zionist, you would kick the baby out of the hospital and deny it the care it needs to save it's life because the mother is a jerk?

If I was to be a doctor, It would have been because I'd made the doctor's owth, which is to treat every person no matter where they come from.

But being a regular person? How can I know this woman won't stab me on the first time I turn my back on her?

Too late Lips, you already said this "You know what I would have done?".

So we already know what you would have done if you were the doctor. This isn't tennis, you don't get two shots to get one in between the lines.

So we know what kind of person you are, and unfortunately I might add you are in fact very representative of israeli jews. You would visit the sins of the mother on the child in the form of sickness and death....as israel does every single day to palestinian youth.

So quit lying to people about how wonderful, compassionate and humanitarian the people of israel are, we know thru your unguarded moments here on this website.

Last edited:

---------
“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

nki1.jpg

That is what they tell Neturei Karta, and only Neturei Karta are stupid enough to believe them:cool:

Just so I understand this, as a proud israeli jew and dedicated zionist, you would kick the baby out of the hospital and deny it the care it needs to save it's life because the mother is a jerk?

If I was to be a doctor, It would have been because I'd made the doctor's owth, which is to treat every person no matter where they come from.

But being a regular person? How can I know this woman won't stab me on the first time I turn my back on her?

So we already know what you would have done if you were the doctor. This isn't tennis, you don't get two shots to get one in between the lines.

So we know what kind of person you are, and unfortunately I might add you are in fact very representative of israeli jews. You would visit the sins of the mother on the child in the form of sickness and death....as israel does every single day to palestinian youth.

So quit lying to people about how wonderful, compassionate and humanitarian the people of israel are, we know thru your unguarded moments here on this website.

If you're so smart, then why do you bother talking to me.

I ask again, when helping my enemy, how do I know I won't be stabbed in the back?

Bottom line- you don't have and answer to that question.

The people of Israel ARE wonderful. All those who dig deep enough to know the people- knows that.

It's people like the Anti-Zionists and Jew haters like that jerki mother, and like yourself and Sherri, that we reject and want to kick their asses.

The Palestinians are lucky to have Israel as a rival. Any other nation would have been much tougher would it been in our shoes.

---------

nki1.jpg

I'm a southerner Israelis.

I don't need to read anything. This is the reality I live.

You fall to much into Palestinian propaganda, its seems to me, though

They risk their lives. I see no reason why.

---------

nki1.jpg

You asked for links. I gave you links. I don' see a problem.

---------

nki1.jpg

You didn't give her anything but the same old stupidity...That post was useless

You are just upset because you are wrong.

You even gave me a negative rep. Why are you that upset?

I ask again, when helping my enemy, how do I know I won't be stabbed in the back?

The people of Israel ARE wonderful. All those who dig deep enough to know the people- knows that.

It's people like the Anti-Zionists and Jew haters like that jerki mother, and like yourself and Sherri, that we reject and want to kick their asses.

The Palestinians are lucky to have Israel as a rival. Any other nation would have been much tougher would it been in our shoes.

Hilarious. Is this what you say as the IDF shoots fathers, arrests their children and then bulldozes their homes into the ground?

I think zionist israelis actually believe this. It allows them to ignore the racist, apartheid, murderous, ethnic cleansing country they built.

Jews are the new nazis.

Last edited:

Yep because you use the same old stupidty..Yeah those small number of Jews allow themselves to be used for propaganda purposes, but if any one of them were walking down the street in Gaza he'd be killed..understand?

---------

nki1.jpg

Tinmore, you are so brainwashed. I mean really. I almost feel bad for you

Hilarious. Is this what you say as the IDF shoots fathers, arrests their children and then bulldozes their homes into the ground?

I think zionist israelis actually believe this. It allows them to ignore the racist, apartheid, murderous, ethnic cleansing country they built.

Jews are the new nazis.

Any other nation would have expelled the Fakestinians after the '67 war , and if not then, then after the 1973 war. Fakestinians are lucky to even be there.
But hey, as long as they keep acting like they do, they will continue to be a people with no land.

BTW, whenever you compare Jews to Nazis, you are just showing how desperate you are because you have no argument :lol: SO please, keep it up, I enjoy watching you squirm with desperation :cool:

Yep because you use the same old stupidty..Yeah those small number of Jews allow themselves to be used for propaganda purposes, but if any one of them were walking down the street in Gaza he'd be killed..understand?

I posted four links to people/groups who went to Gaza and were treated well. Also there were others like members of the ISM, Free Gaza boats, and the several aid convoys who had Jewish participants. All there with no problems.

You could say, statistically, that Jews are safer in Gaza than in Israel.

they're making comparisons idiot...if a injured Jew were laying in the streets of Gaza he'd be killed .if an injured Arab were laying in the a street anywhere in Israel he'd be treated...understand?

No, they're pissed jews are treating filthy arabs in jewish hospitals and want a medal for they're suffering.

Nobody wants a medal. We want someone to see the Absurd

Mother of Muhammad Abu Mustafa, a toddler from Gaza who was treated in Israel, his surgery was payed by an Israeli Jew, father of a soldier who was killed by Palestinian- Told to the doctor, Israeli doctor, who treated the boy, that she wishes he'll grow up to become a fucking suicide bomber!!!

And the doctor saved his life. You know what I would have done? kicked that bitch along with her family out of the front door on the spot. Are we suicidial?!?!?!:mad:

You seem to have a knack for leaving out very pertinent facts.

You seemed to also have misquoted what the mother said.

I don't care to correct you. I will let you do that yourself.

What was going on in Gaza at the time?

That would be a good start in eplaining how this mother felt.

Also, with a naval blockade and Israel controlling the land borders, Israel is responsible for the health and welfare of those who reside in Gaza.

Forum List

Back