Passion of the Christ: Most Beautiful Love Story of all time

What did YOU think of the Passion of the Christ?

• Amazing movie, loved it

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Did not understand it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mel should have won an emmy, Hollywood stinks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Waiting for the next Gibson movie like it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Good, she's back. Perhaps now she can try her hand at refuting those posts she's been evading this whole time
smile_wink.gif

See my earlier posts, which caused JenT to run away and byury her head more deeply

huh? do I have a twin again? don't remember this happening either.

Again, JB, choose your best argument, I'm still waiting.
JB's tactics boil down to filibustering with the same old rehashed points and name-calling.

Incorrect. I laid out a number of points and then Jen ran away and hid. When she returned, i presented everything in a single post- she fled again

Demonstrate:
-that god exists
pinch yourself

So if I exists, god exists? You assert that JB is God?

-that the god that exists is the god you speak of
fulfilled prophesies,[/quote]

Demonstrate

personal witnesses,

None outside the bible. Hell, noone noticed all the dead people waking around?

-that this god can give law

Moses? Stone tablets? Millions obeying Him? Obviously He did...

Demonstrate. All you have is the torah/bible and its own claims of its origin. Linguists have concluded that 4 people wrote the 'moseic' texts
smile_wink.gif

that this god's law can be known

open the Bible, it is also known in our hearts

Demonstrate that the bible present 'god's law'
-that this god's law condemns 'muder' (a meaningless word, in context)

Thou shalt not murder
[/QUOTE]

The same book orders genocide
smile_wink.gif

You must prove the bible to be the word of god

huh? do I have a twin again? don't remember this happening either.

Again, JB, choose your best argument, I'm still waiting.
JB's tactics boil down to filibustering with the same old rehashed points and name-calling.

Incorrect. I laid out a number of points and then Jen ran away and hid. When she returned, i presented everything in a single post- she fled again
How many people have you called "stupid" on this forum? How many times have you use the word "stupid" in this thread alone?

Hint: Scientists don't call those who disagree with them stupid.

It was the depiction of mans inhumanity to man that interested me and Mel made a pretty good fist of it.The fact that it was about Jesus was immaterial because they crucified thousands before and after him.

The scriptures argue against Yeshua? How so? The authors of the Gospels went to great trouble to ensure the connection between Jewish scripture and Jesus. Thus, the constant refrain of Elijah, Isaiah, and the prophets.

It fits almost too nicely.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! Coffee all around...

coffee.jpg

heartbeat.gif
hug.gif
heartbeat.gif

(I know, disgusting, huh :D)

not for us Java freaks !!!! thanks Jen !:clap2:

Careful. You don't know what she may have added to it. :lol:

humans are imperfect beings.

By what standard of measure? Demonstrate perfection and how Mankind might be measured against it.

This is such a huge question. The standard is not ours, it is God's. And none of us can achieve the standard of God because of the fall. Greed, lust, lying...we consider ourselves "good" compared to the local ax murderer, but compared to God we all fall way short. Has any one of us never lied? never lusted? never wanted something for ourselves over others? <----if you think you accomplish that ONE, then why do you own a car or house rather than give it to someone that doesn't have one? oh wait...Obama...but then, he's not giving his OWN house...

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
JenT
user_online.gif

Member #19909
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL somebody at my office printed up the conversation at "what do you think of tha mal" thread and left a copy at my desk

:redface::redface::redface:

LOL it's a good thing they love me so much here :whip:

oh man there will be no living with them now

gotta love it

:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/81166-seans-noobies-13.html#post1331212

TFF! At least we here at USMB can choose to read or not read Jent's daffy posts but those folks where she works must have to listen to her prattle all day long. :lol:

To believe in foolishness makes one a fool

Lol I find it kind of humorous that your last sentence was posted above your sig to look like this:

To believe in foolishness makes one a fool

I think this page is appropriate for this situation...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) :
How to Recognize a Narcissist

I never used assault against her, I cited her own admission that this led her to turn to these delusions as a coping mechanism as highlighting her own confession that nothing she thinks or says is based on reason and her religion is a mental illness

You are claiming that her being raped has led her to develop a mental illness?

Not only do you have no credentials to make such a claim, but that's just plain cruel. Below the belt. Uncalled for. Wrong.

he's funny that way.

girlshock.jpg

Oh I'm SO upset!

:D

eagle, ever wonder why God almost seems to orchestrate a rift between Jews and Christians?

10 And He said, “To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that

‘ Seeing they may not see,
And hearing they may not understand.’

WHY was that?

And then when I was trying to go over things with a Jew, I realized how the two beliefs support each other to the whole world.

If all of Judaism accepted Christ as Savior and everything flowed seamlessly, the rest of the world would have pointed at all the prophesies and claim they were added in after the fact.

Because of the rift, NOBODY is going to believe the Jews changed the Scriptures to support Jesus Christ's fulfillment of them.

Could she get any goofier?

Forum List

Back