Passion of the Christ: Most Beautiful Love Story of all time

What did YOU think of the Passion of the Christ?

• Amazing movie, loved it

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Did not understand it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mel should have won an emmy, Hollywood stinks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Waiting for the next Gibson movie like it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
So your point is that there are more ignorant people than educated and logical folks? We knew that; it's a large part of why thee world's so fucked up.

NO my point is just that more are going to heaven then not... ingnorant means not knowing amd christians know alot thanks. There doc. teachers ect. that are christians not smart ehm... I think you need to brush up on the bible or christians befor you open your mouth about it. educated did you finish high school what grads did you get did you go to collage. Do you live at home. What kind of job do you have. What kind of educated do you mean. I mean the list can go and on. My grandpa was a marine for alot of years he frist he didnt beileave. Then was angery at GOD for my grandma dieing she got hit by a car. But through all that he still stands for GOD. he is a educated man marine but most of he is a christian. He says whats on his mind in church or not dont fellow everyone he is the leader. so and so on. My grandpa raised us kids when he didnt have to. uneducated no a man with a heart that stood for GOD. How can you be so ignorant to sit there on your behind. And bash a religion or a group of people that stand up for something. Your standing up for your none faith. BUT GOD did say the ones closer to GOD will be attacked by the devil. AND his people. and that is what your doing the devil is working through you trying to get me not to belieave but sweetheart anit going to happen. GOD IS REAL GOD IS FOREVER AND MY FAITH LIVES WITH HIM. YOU ARE JUST A MORTAL SOUL THAT WILL DIE. SO honestly I rather fellow A GOD a man that is honest loving and alwayes been there. rather then listen to a man that has done what for the world for others.

Last edited:
AwSOME MOVIE OWN IT. Very sad and it touched my heart I agree with you that I always knew GOD sent his only son to die for my sins. But I never thought how bad he went through till I Wached this movie. Yes it is just a movie but it is what really happend to him. Not going to wast my time with those bashing the lord. Because your a wast of time if you dont think he is real then so be it. But you dont have to bash us that do its a choice. You have yours and I have we have ours.

cryed at that part they beat him nearly to death and he had to carry his own cross. The other criminal's didn't get that kind of treatment. The only reason why jesus did was because he was calling him self KING of his people son of GOD. Think what you wish apone our faith the great thing about it. is you can't take it away. You can do anything you want. To try to destroy our love for GOD.

The movie told a great story the bio. Of jesus and what he did for his son's and daughter's even for those who have turn away from him. From those who bash his name. Those that taunt him. You will see in the end what us christians have been talking about when the world as we know it ends. Then maybe then you would think back and say I wish I would have listen or maybe not maybe hell is a better place for you and want to go I dont know your fate. But GOD does.

LOVE HIM OR NOT STAND UP AND BY HIM OR NOT CALL HIM YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER OR NOT. IT IS A CHOICE ONLY YOU CAN MAKE.

worldrel.gif

there are more GOD believers then none.... in the world

Yes, it was horrible but horrible was commonplace at the time. At least it was a fairly short period of suffering. How about Giordano Bruno. He was imprisoned, tortured and interrogated for about seven years before being found guilty. After being found guilty, an iron spike was shoved through his tongue and another was shoved through his palette- to silence his lying devil tongue. Then he was stripped and dragged through town and burned alive. Then, he didn't even get the decent burial of Jesus, his ashes were just dumped in a river.

This was because he refused to recant his personal dedication to his scientific beliefs and their implications and the church felt threatened. He made a sacrifice which was even more impressive than Jesus, since being divine meant that Jesus "knew" paradise would await him, but Bruno had no such assurances. Nevertheless he underwent all of these horrible things to stand up for the principles of scientific knowledge.

WHAT JESUS did was he knew what was going to happen what he was born for and still came to earth into a human body knowing what was going to happen. NOT saying this other guy didnt go through anything bad. My point is jesus died for his people and his people trun there backs on him. How is that right I got compassion for all that suffer. and no it wasnt a short time. Jesus son of GOD. Was beaten nearly to death with wips, wips wit glass and nails riping his skin and when they were done he didnt look like a man anymore after that the men whoud taunt him took a crown of thorns pressed it on his head till it bleed. Taunting him. Then he had to carry his cross miles and miles to the place he knew he was going to die In all the while he was getting wiped along the way the guards lauging at him . Layed him on the cross nailed one hand then other other then his feet. While the others got nothing even close he was on that cross for weeks. He died slowly as his mother wached her baby boy the one she would hold and cuddle with wach him grow into a man die in front of her. Not saying this other man that died wasnt bad or how he died. My only point is A man that went through this for what I dont understand only because he did this thing that he didnt have to do. All he would have to say was NO IM NOT THE SON OF GOD OR THE KING OF MY PEOPLE. But he didnt He went through it went to hell so we wouldnt have to. So we may have a choice.

Last edited:
AwSOME MOVIE OWN IT. Very sad and it touched my heart I agree with you that I always knew GOD sent his only son to die for my sins. But I never thought how bad he went through till I Wached this movie. Yes it is just a movie but it is what really happend to him. Not going to wast my time with those bashing the lord. Because your a wast of time if you dont think he is real then so be it. But you dont have to bash us that do its a choice. You have yours and I have we have ours.

cryed at that part they beat him nearly to death and he had to carry his own cross. The other criminal's didn't get that kind of treatment. The only reason why jesus did was because he was calling him self KING of his people son of GOD. Think what you wish apone our faith the great thing about it. is you can't take it away. You can do anything you want. To try to destroy our love for GOD.

The movie told a great story the bio. Of jesus and what he did for his son's and daughter's even for those who have turn away from him. From those who bash his name. Those that taunt him. You will see in the end what us christians have been talking about when the world as we know it ends. Then maybe then you would think back and say I wish I would have listen or maybe not maybe hell is a better place for you and want to go I dont know your fate. But GOD does.

LOVE HIM OR NOT STAND UP AND BY HIM OR NOT CALL HIM YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER OR NOT. IT IS A CHOICE ONLY YOU CAN MAKE.

worldrel.gif

there are more GOD believers then none.... in the world

Yes, it was horrible but horrible was commonplace at the time. At least it was a fairly short period of suffering. How about Giordano Bruno. He was imprisoned, tortured and interrogated for about seven years before being found guilty. After being found guilty, an iron spike was shoved through his tongue and another was shoved through his palette- to silence his lying devil tongue. Then he was stripped and dragged through town and burned alive. Then, he didn't even get the decent burial of Jesus, his ashes were just dumped in a river.

This was because he refused to recant his personal dedication to his scientific beliefs and their implications and the church felt threatened. He made a sacrifice which was even more impressive than Jesus, since being divine meant that Jesus "knew" paradise would await him, but Bruno had no such assurances. Nevertheless he underwent all of these horrible things to stand up for the principles of scientific knowledge.

WHAT JESUS did was he knew what was going to happen what he was born for and still came to earth into a human body knowing what was going to happen. NOT saying this other guy didnt go through anything bad. My point is jesus died for his people and his people trun there backs on him. How is that right I got compassion for all that suffer. and no it wasnt a short time. Jesus son of GOD. Was beaten nearly to death with wips, wips wit glass and nails riping his skin and when they were done he didnt look like a man anymore after that the men whoud taunt him took a crown of thorns pressed it on his head till it bleed. Taunting him. Then he had to carry his cross miles and miles to the place he knew he was going to die In all the while he was getting wiped along the way the guards lauging at him . Layed him on the cross nailed one hand then other other then his feet. While the others got nothing even close he was on that cross for weeks. He died slowly as his mother wached her baby boy the one she would hold and cuddle with wach him grow into a man die in front of her. Not saying this other man that died wasnt bad or how he died. My only point is A man that went through this for what I dont understand only because he did this thing that he didnt have to do. All he would have to say was NO IM NOT THE SON OF GOD OR THE KING OF MY PEOPLE. But he didnt He went through it went to hell so we wouldnt have to. So we may have a choice.

You don't think Bruno was whipped while being tortured in prison for seven years? He was flogged and beaten and who knows what else. The inquisition was creative. SEVEN YEARS. All he had to do was say, "Everything in the bible is absolutely true, and I recant my beliefs in other solar systems, the infinite universe, and heliocentrism. Yet he endured torture for seven years. Nailing to a cross was horrible. But no more horrible than having an iron spike driven through your tongue and another through your palate. And Jesus didn't hang on the cross for weeks. According to Mark he was dead 6 hours after being crucified. And if he carried his cross all those miles, then the three synoptic gospels are false since they describe Simon carrying his cross for him.

And while it was no doubt bad, Jesus supposedly knew this was his entire purpose. He didn't have any other dreams to be taken from him since he knew he was destined for this end. Bruno probably had dreams and aspirations for the rest of his life. He had no way of knowing that his life would end with seven years of brutal torture and then be burned alive. I would take crucifixion over being burned alive. Being stripped and dragged through town was as humilating as the humiliations of Jesus and he too felt betrayed by his own countrymen who were murdering him.

Jesus suffering is overplayed to emphasize a certain theological framework. The movie "passion" is overhyped and biblically inaccurate just to spin a certain theological point of view. The crucifixion was nor more torturous than many incidents in the ancient world like Giordano Bruno who was tortured and killed by christians, or Hypatia of Alexandria the first female head of the great library, who was taken by christians, dragged naked through town to a christian church, had her skin flayed with bits of shell and pot shards, and then set ablaze. So excuse me if I don't find the suffering of Jesus a compelling argument for divinity nor a supreme example of sacrifice.

MY POINT IS THIS. there are more GOD FEARING PEOPLE THEN NOT. that is my point what part of that didnt you understand. And just because you and some others say it isnt true dont mean what you say is true. That works both ways
Not all believers in a god fear their god.

I don't know where you came up with that pie chart but common sense tells me that most people in the world are agnostic to a certain degree. Very few are absolutely and unequivocally convinced of the existence or non existence of a god or gods.

MY POINT IS THIS. there are more GOD FEARING PEOPLE THEN NOT. that is my point what part of that didnt you understand. And just because you and some others say it isnt true dont mean what you say is true. That works both ways
Not all believers in a god fear their god.

I don't know where you came up with that pie chart but common sense tells me that most people in the world are agnostic to a certain degree. Very few are absolutely and unequivocally convinced of the existence or non existence of a god or gods.

GOD FEARING PEOPLE mean like GOD SPEED ECT. GOOGLE pir charts how many christians are in the world thats how I came up with it what you think and what is. is two differnt things.

You don't think Bruno was whipped while being tortured in prison for seven years? He was flogged and beaten and who knows what else. The inquisition was creative. SEVEN YEARS. All he had to do was say, "Everything in the bible is absolutely true, and I recant my beliefs in other solar systems, the infinite universe, and heliocentrism. Yet he endured torture for seven years. Nailing to a cross was horrible. But no more horrible than having an iron spike driven through your tongue and another through your palate. And Jesus didn't hang on the cross for weeks. According to Mark he was dead 6 hours after being crucified. And if he carried his cross all those miles, then the three synoptic gospels are false since they describe Simon carrying his cross for him.

And while it was no doubt bad, Jesus supposedly knew this was his entire purpose. He didn't have any other dreams to be taken from him since he knew he was destined for this end. Bruno probably had dreams and aspirations for the rest of his life. He had no way of knowing that his life would end with seven years of brutal torture and then be burned alive. I would take crucifixion over being burned alive. Being stripped and dragged through town was as humilating as the humiliations of Jesus and he too felt betrayed by his own countrymen who were murdering him.

Jesus suffering is overplayed to emphasize a certain theological framework. The movie "passion" is overhyped and biblically inaccurate just to spin a certain theological point of view. The crucifixion was nor more torturous than many incidents in the ancient world like Giordano Bruno who was tortured and killed by christians, or Hypatia of Alexandria the first female head of the great library, who was taken by christians, dragged naked through town to a christian church, had her skin flayed with bits of shell and pot shards, and then set ablaze. So excuse me if I don't find the suffering of Jesus a compelling argument for divinity nor a supreme example of sacrifice.

OKAY THEN if jesus suffering is overplayed then so is this other guy. his death didnt matter he wasnt real. and after jesus couldnt carry his cross anymore another man was made to help him. Then worship giordano bruno I dont care. GOD IS MY GOD AND I WOULD GO THROUGH WHAT GIORDANO BRUNO WENT THROUGH BEFORE i SAY OTHER WISE. I have compassion for everyone no death is the same but still death the differnts between giordano and JESUS is JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD SENT TO DIE FOR YOU FOR ME FOR GIRODANO BRUNO.

NO my point is just that more are going to heaven then not...

I'm curious about this particular point, I was under the impression that it's only those who accept Christ who are going to heaven, and if only 33% of the world is Christian, wouldn't that mean more are not going to heaven than are?

more then he was thinking is what I ment. I think more are going to hell after the world as we know ends his people are the only ones are going to be saved from whats going to happend in the end. I'm not scared of dieing because of that fact or the end of the world as we know it.

How Did Jesus Die?

According to the gospels, Jesus died less than six hours after he was put on the cross. This was much sooner than normal, because victims of crucifixions usually lived much longer, at least 24 hours, and sometimes several days. Mark 15:44 says that the Roman governor Pontius Pilate was very surprised when he learned that Jesus was already dead. For these reasons, there has been a lot of speculation about how he finally died.

Medical experts aren't completely sure about the usual cause of death in ancient crucifixions. An older theory holds that the fixed position on the cross would cause blood to slowly accumulate in the legs, and the lack of blood elsewhere would gradually lead to death. One problem with this theory is that the victim usually wasn't completely immobilized on the cross. Although his ankles and hands were in fixed positions, he did have some freedom to move up and down vertically by bending his knees.

According to the preferred modern theory, the victim had to push up with his legs to hold himself in a free-breathing position, and he would slowly suffocate when he became too exhausted to continue holding himself up. This theory is supported by the fact that Roman soldiers sometimes hastened death by breaking the victim's legs.

But whatever the cause, it normally took much longer than six hours for the victim to die. For this reason, many experts think that a special factor was involved in Jesus' death.

One obvious possibility is wounds or injuries. The gospels say that Roman soldiers flogged Jesus and pressed a crown of thorns onto his head before the crucifixion. In addition, the gospel of John says that nails were used to attach him to the cross.

If the flogging was especially brutal, or if the other wounds were unusually severe, an excessive loss of blood could have brought about an early death. But blood loss normally leads to unconsciousness and a gradual death, whereas the gospels indicate that Jesus remained fully conscious throughout the ordeal and then died abruptly. Thus, excessive bleeding probably wasn't the cause.

There are several possible explanations for an abrupt death, including heart attack, heart rupture, stroke, shock, and blood clot. Some experts think that the last of these, a blood clot, was the most likely cause of Jesus' death. But there isn't enough information to be certain about the matter.

According to John 19:34, after the Roman soldiers found that Jesus was dead, one of them thrust a spear into his side to make sure. But if the account is correct, Jesus was already dead when this happened. (The other gospels don't mention this incident.)

Some people have suggested that Jesus himself chose the moment of his death by "simply dying", or possibly by stopping his own heart from beating. Another possibility is that God didn't want to watch him suffer any longer and mercifully brought the ordeal to an end.

Note: The accounts indicate that Jesus had wounds on the hands and ankles (from nails), in the side (spear thrust), on the head (crown of thorns), shoulders (from carrying the cross) and back (flogging). Wounds or markings in these same locations sometimes appear on mystics or other individuals who are very close to God. Called stigmata, they are often said to be a supernatural sign of holiness. But although they may bleed for a while, they normally aren't fatal.

He was fully God and fully man. So I would recommend you try to comprehend how much YOU would have suffered knowing the following facts:
1. His beard was pulled out of his face;
2. He was beat with a cat of nine tails that had bones, rocks and metals imbedded in the whip;
3. He was crowned with a thorn of crowns;
4. He was spit on;
5. He was slapped;
6. He was forced to carry his own cross while bleeding profusely from the injuries he had sustained;
7. He was nailed with three nails---1 in his left above the wrist, 1 in the right above the wrist, 1 between two feet that were placed in an awkward position to cause the most pain possible
8. He was pierced through his side by the spear of a Roman soldier.
9. All of this took 6 hours to accomplish and then he proclaimed IT IS FINISHED. What do you think about his suffering now. I think he suffered immensely

Christ's agony on the cross was not just the physical agony of dying by crucifixion. He was dying for all the sins of mankind, and so he became sin itself. I think this is pretty much the worst thing imagineable.

Jesus left a beautiful paradise and came to earth to be born in a cow trough, live as a carpenter, was whipped with a cat-o-nine-tails, had His beard plucked ot, had a crown of thorns placed into His head, take on every disease upon Himself while on the cross, took upon Himself every sin and was separated from God, then after giving up His Spirit, went into hell to conquer satan and death. He suffered in ways that we cannot fathom.

Last edited:
OKAY THEN if jesus suffering is overplayed then so is this other guy. his death didnt matter he wasnt real. and after jesus couldnt carry his cross anymore another man was made to help him. Then worship giordano bruno I dont care. GOD IS MY GOD AND I WOULD GO THROUGH WHAT GIORDANO BRUNO WENT THROUGH BEFORE i SAY OTHER WISE. I have compassion for everyone no death is the same but still death the differnts between giordano and JESUS is JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD SENT TO DIE FOR YOU FOR ME FOR GIRODANO BRUNO.

I never claimed to worship Bruno. I have no doubt you are committed to your belief. Bruno was most definitely a real person, and I don't believe my post indicated Jesus was not. My entire point is that Jesus' suffering is sometimes portrayed as some ultimate, unimaginable suffering, but there were many humans who underwent suffering equally and often more severe than the suffering described in the passion, without the benefit of certainty of their destiny nor a paradise awaiting after death.

Furthermore, Jesus' suffering was unnecessary since being all-powerful he could have forgiven the world without undergoing his torture. He could have avoided it by simply willing the sins of the world to be forgiven. The passion was superfluous. Or would you argue that he was not all-powerful?

ut did he truly feel that as he was in such much agony? For the time being did he really feel like he was going to be reunited again? Remember that though he was fully God, he was fully human. That means he gets the whole package: doubts, unfaithfulness, worrying, hatred, etc. I'm sure that for the time being, he truly, truly felt alone in the world. Nothing like we've experienced or is about to experience in the future.

Have you ever felt alone? Truly alone that you would cry out to even God and ask why have you left me?

To answer you question, think of it this way.

You are in Hell because you rejected God. You rejected his teachings, his son and you chose to live your life for the secular world. For punishment for rejecting his love, because God is a holy God and will not stand evil, he sent you to Hell.

Now in Jesus' point of view, he was a blameless, perfect human. He lived for and only for God, did not sin, and was sent by god himself to preach the gospel. And then to be charged guilty for every single sin of teh whole world, past, present, future, to KNOW that you are perfect and blameless and yet have your loving father crush you under the weight of sin. To be constantly rejected by your peers, being alone in the world as crowds rejected and mocked him as he preached. To pay for every guilt resolved and unresolved. Physical pain of nails being pounded through your body.

And to finish it all, Jesus was willing to do it because of his love. Imagine his anguish knowing that what he was enduring was for the very people that were jeering at him upon the cross! To not be able to hate God, to hate the people, to curse the pain, to be forced to accept the anguish and accept it with love,

oh the sacrifice. I truly believe that it was WORSE than Hell. at least in Hell you know that you DESERVED it.

At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to the death penalty.

That was then the "worst" death. Only the worst criminals were sentenced to death like Jesus.
And with Jesus things were worse, because not all the criminals condemned to death received nails on their hands and feet.

Nails... big nails! Each was 15 x 20 cm long, with a point of 6 cm. Another point was sharp.

The nails were driven into the pulses, and not into the palms, as we are accustomed to hearing. In the pulse, there's a tendon which extends to the shoulder, and when the nails were being hammered, that tendon broke, obliging Jesus to reinforce all the muscles of his back, so that he could breath as He was losing all the air from his lungs.

In this way, He was forced to support Himself onto the nail carved into his feet, which was bigger than those carved into his pulses, for both feet were carved together. And, as his feet could not endure for a long
time without tearing, Jesus was forced to alternate that "cycle" so that He could breathe.

Jesus endured that reality over 3 hours.
Yes, over 3 hours! Long time, isn't it? A few minutes before He died, Jesus was not bleeding anymore.
He was simply pouring water from his cuts and holes.

When we imagine Him injured, we only picture Him with injuries, but His wounds were true holes made into his body.

He had no more blood to bleed, He only poured water. The human body is composed of nearly 3.5 liters of blood (for an adult).

Jesus poured out all 3.5 liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into his members; a crown of thorns on his head and, beyond that, a wound inflicted by a Roman soldier who shoved a spear into his side.

All this without mentioning the humiliation He passed after carrying his own cross for almost 2 km, while the crowd spat on his face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight, only for its higher part, where his hands were nailed).

Jesus had to endured all this so that you can have free access to God.
So that your sins could be "washed" away. All of them, with no exception!

HE WAS ALL POWERFULL angels stood ready from the words of his voice to take him off the cross. But he didnt. He did it so we could have a choice he did it so we wouldnt have to.

A Only the worst criminals were sentenced to death like Jesus.

Not really

The nails were driven into the pulses, and not into the palms, as we are accustomed to hearing. In the pulse, there's a tendon which extends to the shoulder, and when the nails were being hammered, that tendon broke, obliging Jesus to reinforce all the muscles of his back, so that he could breath as He was losing all the air from his lungs.

The 'pulse' is not a part of the human anatomy...
A few minutes before He died, Jesus was not bleeding anymore.
He was simply pouring water from his cuts and holes.

fluid accumulates in the chest cavity after major beatings
Jesus poured out all 3.5 liters of his blood

If all his blood were gone, he would have been long dead.

; He had three nails hammered into his members;
:eusa_eh:
You really need to learn English...

a crown of thorns on his head and, beyond that, a wound inflicted by a Roman soldier who shoved a spear into his side.

That was post-mortem

That's not biblical; not all sins can be forgiven. in fact, I can think of two off the top of my head that are unforgivable according to the bible
smile_wink.gif

A Only the worst criminals were sentenced to death like Jesus.

Not really

The 'pulse' is not a part of the human anatomy...

fluid accumulates in the chest cavity after major beatings

If all his blood were gone, he would have been long dead.

:eusa_eh:
You really need to learn English...

a crown of thorns on his head and, beyond that, a wound inflicted by a Roman soldier who shoved a spear into his side.

That was post-mortem

That's not biblical; not all sins can be forgiven. in fact, I can think of two off the top of my head that are unforgivable according to the bible
smile_wink.gif

those I wrote I got from other people in what they know also. There point of view so you guys can more view on the subject. YOU need to learrn how to read english. And the reason why it was so great or whatever that he lived when he sould have been dead. SON OF GOD

He was fully God and fully man. So I would recommend you try to comprehend how much YOU would have suffered knowing the following facts:
1. His beard was pulled out of his face;
2. He was beat with a cat of nine tails that had bones, rocks and metals imbedded in the whip;
3. He was crowned with a thorn of crowns;
4. He was spit on;
5. He was slapped;
6. He was forced to carry his own cross while bleeding profusely from the injuries he had sustained;
7. He was nailed with three nails---1 in his left above the wrist, 1 in the right above the wrist, 1 between two feet that were placed in an awkward position to cause the most pain possible
8. He was pierced through his side by the spear of a Roman soldier.
9. All of this took 6 hours to accomplish and then he proclaimed IT IS FINISHED. What do you think about his suffering now. I think he suffered immensely

Christ's agony on the cross was not just the physical agony of dying by crucifixion. He was dying for all the sins of mankind, and so he became sin itself. I think this is pretty much the worst thing imagineable.

Jesus left a beautiful paradise and came to earth to be born in a cow trough, live as a carpenter, was whipped with a cat-o-nine-tails, had His beard plucked ot, had a crown of thorns placed into His head, take on every disease upon Himself while on the cross, took upon Himself every sin and was separated from God, then after giving up His Spirit, went into hell to conquer satan and death. He suffered in ways that we cannot fathom.

The word beard is does not even appear in the new testament. There is no indication that his beard was pulled out- or that he even had a beard. No doubt it would have sucked to undergo a crucifixion. The whole taking on sin stuff is just metaphysical babble that doesn't mean anything to anyone who doesn't already accept the core concept of christianity. So the passion is really much more powerful as a tool to reinforce the belief of those who already are committed to the belief. This is why the movie did much better among already christian audiences.

As far as what he proclaimed, that just depends on who you read. "It is finished" only occurs in John. According to Luke his last words were, "Father unto your hands I commend my spirit", and according to Mathew and Mark his last words were "My god, my god, why have you forsaken me" which seems strange for a deity to say but perfectly reasonable for one who was thought to be annointed as an earthly leader (the true meaning of messiah). Not to mention that the gospels also disagree upon the time and who was there, etc...

Forum List

Back