Patriot Brennan strikes back!

If Brennan continues to go up against Trump he will become a bigger commie Muslim joke than he already is....

You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.
and what do we have that backs up trump and russia colluding?

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
Because no one ever did what Brenan did.
Show me one republican that called Obama a traitor
or one that was on constantly saying he colluded with a foreign government
Show me the harshest criticism from a republican CIA director.

How many campaigns have taken meetings with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, reflecting "Russia and its government's support" of the candidate, and then lied about it for months?

Patriot, my butt-
GOP rep: CIA director leaked Russian hacking information to press
Brennan: Intel leaks have 'absolutely' damaged US national security
He, himself states leaks are damaging, yet he leaks.
In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics

"faggot"? Very declasse post. That said, your ignorance is further exposed when committed by anyone in a conspiracy has committed a crime.

A person involved in a criminal conspiracy will likely be looking at serious felony charges and jail time; if they just are just helping, or were planning to help,
they could potentially be liable as an accomplice, even when a crime fails to be completed.

2471. 18 U.S.C. § 2

This explains why President Trump is in deep trouble.
No it explains why Brennan and Strock, and Comey maybe in deep trouble. Giving fake dossiers to judges to spy on opposition presidential campaigns.......nice way to turn this into a banana republic

Time will tell, and history will record the final chapter.

Trumpism will not be chronicled favorably, for it negates the vision left us by the founders in the Preamble, and is mindful of tyrants in all of history.

Trump's behavior is bizarre, and unfitting of one who has the power of the presidency.

6b34e88753128ebc3200b046f34c4234--quotes-of-inspiration-live-laugh-love.jpg

This quote exemplifies Trump's behavior, to assassinate the character of all who fail to support him, to question his judgments, tweets and speeches.

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.

How many campaigns have taken meetings with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, reflecting "Russia and its government's support" of the candidate, and then lied about it for months?
the adoption meeting?

how many campaigns hire a british spy to get dirt on a candidate from the Russian government then use that document, which has never been verifired to get a FISA warrant to spy on an opponents campaign?

I mean there is more collusion proof with Clinton than with trump.

was the lawyer an agent of the russian government?

the "lie" seems to be altering things like lawyers now agents and "illegal" being left off immigration when it suits the left. looks like that continues in you.

good job.

the adoption meeting?

how many campaigns hire a british spy to get dirt on a candidate from the Russian government then use that document, which has never been verifired to get a FISA warrant to spy on an opponents campaign?

I mean there is more collusion proof with Clinton than with trump.
in fact, the legal statute in question is accepting help from a foreign government. i'd wager a former brittish spy is closer to a foreign agent than a russian lawyer would be.

From the Op-Ed:

awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics

"faggot"? Very declasse post. That said, your ignorance is further exposed when committed by anyone in a conspiracy has committed a crime.

A person involved in a criminal conspiracy will likely be looking at serious felony charges and jail time; if they just are just helping, or were planning to help,
they could potentially be liable as an accomplice, even when a crime fails to be completed.

2471. 18 U.S.C. § 2

This explains why President Trump is in deep trouble.
No it explains why Brennan and Strock, and Comey maybe in deep trouble. Giving fake dossiers to judges to spy on opposition presidential campaigns.......nice way to turn this into a banana republic

Time will tell, and history will record the final chapter.

Trumpism will not be chronicled favorably, for it negates the vision left us by the founders in the Preamble, and is mindful of tyrants in all of history.

Trump's behavior is bizarre, and unfitting of one who has the power of the presidency.

6b34e88753128ebc3200b046f34c4234--quotes-of-inspiration-live-laugh-love.jpg

This quote exemplifies Trump's behavior, to assassinate the character of all who fail to support him, to question his judgments, tweets and speeches.
trump is not being chronicled favorably now, much less fairly. this, as with anything, will be written by those in power, whoever *those* may be.

That same lawyer that met with Dems before and after the meeting. The same lawyer whose visa was pulled, but reinstated for her appearance, just before that meeting.

the "lie" seems to be altering things like lawyers now agents and "illegal" being left off immigration when it suits the left. looks like that continues in you.

good job.

That same lawyer that met with Dems before and after the meeting. The same lawyer whose visa was pulled, but reinstated for her appearance, just before that meeting.

good job.

By....the OBAMA Admin.

good job.

By....the OBAMA Admin.
little things i've pointed out in the past that seem to continuously get left out of the convo by the left.

good job.

This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?

good job.

This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?

Wow, you were there?

good job.

Lap it up.

Wow, you were there?

No, only those conspiring to collude were there.

From the Op-Ed:

No, fuck YOUR partisan politics. That is all you got with this argument.
Little hands is going to pay for this one.
no he won't, because Breenan is a piece of shit. most CIA people don't go on tv and trash the current President......

but what should I expect from people that think their side has a right to do anything to our side based on some bullshit that we are fascists so therefore we have no rights.
Brennan has a right to his opinion.

Indeed, but no right to a security clearance.

I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.
heh - hissy fit. who's the one that can't answer base questions and then screams at me then ignores me for awhile only to come back later with the same stubborn crap that we had issues with before?

that would be - well get a mirror and guess.

and hey - i was right. giving you all those links about obama attacking the press was a total and complete waste of time. i've come to find you'll stay stupid shit (strip searches at the border) and then throw your own hissy fit when i ask where you heard that, please provide a link. no - you just proclaim i'm being an ass (and at times i am, yes) and i must be ignored.

yet again - i'm right about you. that's got to sit bad in your craw.
When you get back to Trump pulling Brennan's security clearance for no valid reason, I'll respond all you like. I'm not interested in talking about Obama.

OMG are you a dumbass.

Trump had a very valid reason you moron. Brennan isn't in Govt. anymore he doesn't need a security clearance.

Good Lord are you stupid.
They ALL keep their clearances unless there is valid reason to revoke it. If the President is going to change that long standing policy, it needs to be for EVERYONE, not just the people who criticize him.

No they don't. Where the hell would come up with a stupid tale like that.

There is no reason for anyone out of Govt. service to have security clearance.
Claudette, it's the truth. Look it up.

good job.

Lap it up.

link it up or shut it up son.

Forum List

Back