Patriot Brennan strikes back!

i gave you several links you asked for in regard to the media and how obama targeted his critics. when you read those, i'll read yours. til then i'm not playing your 1 sided game of I"M RIGHT WAH STOP TALKING TO ME OR I'LL IGNORE YOU.

again.
I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.
heh - hissy fit. who's the one that can't answer base questions and then screams at me then ignores me for awhile only to come back later with the same stubborn crap that we had issues with before?

that would be - well get a mirror and guess.

and hey - i was right. giving you all those links about obama attacking the press was a total and complete waste of time. i've come to find you'll stay stupid shit (strip searches at the border) and then throw your own hissy fit when i ask where you heard that, please provide a link. no - you just proclaim i'm being an ass (and at times i am, yes) and i must be ignored.

yet again - i'm right about you. that's got to sit bad in your craw.
When you get back to Trump pulling Brennan's security clearance for no valid reason, I'll respond all you like. I'm not interested in talking about Obama.
like i said when this started and you asked for info; it would be a total and complete waste of time to give it to you.

i win again. :)

go back to ignoring me now. anything else you do my reply is just gonna make you throw a tantrum and ignore me.

again.

btw -

13 WAYS TO LOSE YOUR SECURITY CLEARANCE | Virginia Workplace Discrimination Lawyers | Maryland Wrongful Termination Law Firm

looks like there are many valid ways your clearance can be lost - of which working to overthrow the gov is on that list.

if brennan is NOT trying to get trump out of office, then what else is his purpose here? seems to be that is a valid reason in itself but i'm sure it's not for you.
Voicing a critical opinion of the President's action or statement is not "working to overthrow the government," though. You know that.

Have you ever been critical of Obama? Were you trying to "overthrow the government?"

wow. your abstinence from obama talk and referencing didn't last long, did it? how come YOU can bring him up to prove a point but *I* can't?

You almost gotta laugh. Lefties used to sneer and laugh at the word "patriot" until an old political hack became an angry incoherent idiot after losing his security clearance. Now the old fart who clearly has anger issues and couldn't even keep his own account from being hacked, is all of a sudden a "patriot".

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics

"faggot"? Very declasse post. That said, your ignorance is further exposed when committed by anyone in a conspiracy has committed a crime.

A person involved in a criminal conspiracy will likely be looking at serious felony charges and jail time; if they just are just helping, or were planning to help,
they could potentially be liable as an accomplice, even when a crime fails to be completed.

2471. 18 U.S.C. § 2

This explains why President Trump is in deep trouble.
No it explains why Brennan and Strock, and Comey maybe in deep trouble. Giving fake dossiers to judges to spy on opposition presidential campaigns.......nice way to turn this into a banana republic

and what do we have that backs up trump and russia colluding?

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
Because no one ever did what Brenan did.
Show me one republican that called Obama a traitor
or one that was on constantly saying he colluded with a foreign government
Show me the harshest criticism from a republican CIA director.
How many said he wasn't a fucking American, including this President? How many said he was a Muslim? I'm sure there were plenty.
Brennan is an Independent who has served both Democratic and Republican presidents for many years. This is not about his party. Maybe his experience does form some of his opinion, though.
Wait, youre talking about birtherism?
how many cia directors did say that.....it's up to you to give me names

When you put your trust in Trump, I suppose you're required to utter stupid deflections like that.
Says the ignorant gullible sheep who voted for a candidate who hired Al Qaeda to protect Americans from...Al Qaeda as Sect of State, abandoned Americans to die, took over $100 million from the KGB bank, compromised national security, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, violated election and campaign finance laws, and colluded with and pair foreign spies and Russians to try to help her win the 2016 Presidential election but had to be GIVEN her party's nomination because she could not win it on her own....

:itsok:

Bwuhahahahaha......

and what do we have that backs up trump and russia colluding?

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
How many said he wasn't a fucking American, including this President? How many said he was a Muslim? I'm sure there were plenty.
Brennan is an Independent who has served both Democratic and Republican presidents for many years. This is not about his party. Maybe his experience does form some of his opinion, though.
so - NO ONE IN THE FBI OR FORMER FBI called obama a traitor.

got it. you should really learn to answer questions and not divert. you won't let me or others bring in relevant topics to this topic but funny, you gots zero issue doing it yourself.

what's the definition of hypocrite again? i can't find that among this mess you've created.

DksM9sbUYAAnyXI.jpg

The revocation of Brennan's security clearance is closely related to the fear that Omarosa is getting ready to break off a baseball bat in Trump's corpulent posterior.
She is DONE. She has about as much credibility now as Brennan after she contradicted her own book claims during interviews...and after the Gore and Clinton staff declarations that while working for them she proved to be unethical, untrustworthy, etc...

More credibility than the buffoon who hired or partnered with her on multiple occasions, but don't think about that.
Surely you're joking. no one believes her.

Nope, not joking. I can't think of anyone with less credibility than Trump.

you're about to be ignored. she gets pissy when she's asked to back up what she says. last time it was something she heard on the radio.

Brennan has officially achieved National Treasure status :)

Then let the Soviet Union pay for his retirement if they treasure him so much.

Debunked son - Where ya been?

Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

Just because Brennan said he was only a Fellow Traveler, who voted for Communist Tyranny, doesn't mean he wasn't a member of the CPUSA. They aren't always real public as to who their members are, and Brennan was a rabid supporter of Communist Strong Man, Gus Hall.

The revocation of Brennan's security clearance is closely related to the fear that Omarosa is getting ready to break off a baseball bat in Trump's corpulent posterior.
She is DONE. She has about as much credibility now as Brennan after she contradicted her own book claims during interviews...and after the Gore and Clinton staff declarations that while working for them she proved to be unethical, untrustworthy, etc...

More credibility than the buffoon who hired or partnered with her on multiple occasions, but don't think about that.
Surely you're joking. no one believes her.

Nope, not joking. I can't think of anyone with less credibility than Trump.
Of course, you say this every time with a republican president. we get it, we've seen this over and over.
and soon brett kavanaugh will be the worst person in the world according to you.......it's not tough to see that happening.

you're about to be ignored. she gets pissy when she's asked to back up what she says. last time it was something she heard on the radio.
I don't care.......you have to back your stuff up.

This is a guy that has to pay women to have sex with him.....

2016_03_29_brene_rsz_crp.jpg

I don't care.......you have to back your stuff up.
yep. when she tells me i gotta do it, i do. today i said "no point cause you'll ignore it" but i did it anyway.

she ignored it. must suck to be known that well by someone you hate, huh? :) but i backed it up with many articles and as many "neutral sites" as i could find. she pulled a houdini and poof'd on me and stomped her immature old lady foot down and said NO MORE OBAMA TALK.

until here. she suddenly can use obama to her point in a convo and it's cool. *WE* just can't do it.

amazing.

The funny part is Brennan thinks he is liked and respected....some people live in their own bubble....

Forum List

Back