Patriot Brennan strikes back!

The revocation of Brennan's security clearance is closely related to the fear that Omarosa is getting ready to break off a baseball bat in Trump's corpulent posterior.
She is DONE. She has about as much credibility now as Brennan after she contradicted her own book claims during interviews...and after the Gore and Clinton staff declarations that while working for them she proved to be unethical, untrustworthy, etc...

More credibility than the buffoon who hired or partnered with her on multiple occasions, but don't think about that.

i gave you several links you asked for in regard to the media and how obama targeted his critics. when you read those, i'll read yours. til then i'm not playing your 1 sided game of I"M RIGHT WAH STOP TALKING TO ME OR I'LL IGNORE YOU.

again.
I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.
heh - hissy fit. who's the one that can't answer base questions and then screams at me then ignores me for awhile only to come back later with the same stubborn crap that we had issues with before?

that would be - well get a mirror and guess.

and hey - i was right. giving you all those links about obama attacking the press was a total and complete waste of time. i've come to find you'll stay stupid shit (strip searches at the border) and then throw your own hissy fit when i ask where you heard that, please provide a link. no - you just proclaim i'm being an ass (and at times i am, yes) and i must be ignored.

yet again - i'm right about you. that's got to sit bad in your craw.
When you get back to Trump pulling Brennan's security clearance for no valid reason, I'll respond all you like. I'm not interested in talking about Obama.

OMG are you a dumbass.

Trump had a very valid reason you moron. Brennan isn't in Govt. anymore he doesn't need a security clearance.

Good Lord are you stupid.
They ALL keep their clearances unless there is valid reason to revoke it. If the President is going to change that long standing policy, it needs to be for EVERYONE, not just the people who criticize him.

No they don't. Where the hell would come up with a stupid tale like that.

There is no reason for anyone out of Govt. service to have security clearance.

Brennan was a useless CIA drone. He was stationed in Saudi Arabia when the Kobar Towers was bombed, surprise surprise. He should have been relieved of duty instead or promoted. His own freaking personal account was hacked so he can't be trusted with a clearance. Now his emotions have gotten the best of him and he has joined the angry incoherent maniac left.

All this talk about Brennan being a communist is funny because it is Trump who praises Putin. The same Putin who was an avowed communist. The same Putin who is trying to resurrect the old Soviet Union. The same Putin who has an ally, or more accurately a stooge, in Trump who is attempting to assist him in that endeavor.
you apparently don't know what a communist is. Trump praises all leaders, so he can negotiate with them.....you wouldn't know that, because you know how negotiations work.

and 'brennan' is out and about as he Freely Speaks his opinion , and thats fine with me but he shouldn't have any SPECIAL Favors , Permissions or Status .

yep , he was a 'communist' from an early adult age , mid 70s , probably earlier if i'm not mistaken . Traitor 'brennan' is my and President Trumps age i reckon and we never , ever voted for a 'communist' Jake .
^^^ a brain crumbling under conformist one-step alt right ideology. The once commies are calling the patriots commies now. The marxist culturalism of the alt right is clear to see pismoe

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
You must work for the Onion or the Daily kos, because Mr Brennan actually colluded with Russia to bring down President Trump.

April 24, 2018
John Brennan's Secret Trip to Moscow
By Daniel John Sobieski
The Russians say he did, and while some might say, well, these are the same Russians who helped put together the Steele dossier filled with "salacious and unverified" material, and may once again be playing with us, there is evidence that Brennan, the man who voted for communist Gus Hall for president, did make the trip in March 2016 for purposes unknown:

"It's no secret that Brennan was here," claimed Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Oleg Syromolotov. "But he didn't visit the Foreign Ministry. I know for sure that he met with the Federal Security Service (the successor agency to the Soviet KGB), and someone else."

No further remarks clarify what Brennan was allegedly doing in Moscow or what he discussed with the FSB. Syromolotov insists it had nothing to do with Russia's withdrawal from Syria.

Sputnik News, a Kremlin-controlled propaganda outlet, quotes CIA Director of Public Affairs Dean Boyd as affirming that Brennan did, in fact, discuss Syria during the visit. "Director Brennan," he allegedly said, "reiterated the US government's consistent support for a genuine political transition in Syria, and the need for [President Bashar] Assad's departure in order to facilitate a transition that reflects the will of the Syrian people."

Now, there are plenty of legitimate reasons for a CIA director to make a trip to Moscow, but when a Russian deputy foreign minister says he didn't visit the Foreign Ministry itself but did visit the KGB's successor, the Federal Security Service (FSB), it raises some eyebrows.

Consider that John Brennan is a Trump-hating perjurer who lied to Congress about secret surveillance. He is the crown prince of a Deep State fiefdom that has its own agenda. The end justifies the means in their world, and Brennan may have been up to his eyeballs in developing that "insurance policy" against a Trump victory.

Certainly, he ruthlessly defended his CIA turf. The mind hearkens back to the day when an op-ed in the Washington Post, that right-wing rag, called for Brennan to be fired for conducting illegal surveillance of the Senate Intelligence Committee and then lying about it:

Brennan was asked by NBC's Andrea Mitchell whether the CIA had illegally accessed Senate Intelligence Committee staff computers "to thwart an investigation by the committee into" the agency's past interrogation techniques. The accusation had been made earlier that day by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who said the CIA had "violated the separation-of-powers principles embodied in the United States Constitution." Brennan answered:

As far as the allegations of, you know, CIA hacking into, you know, Senate computers, nothing could be further from the truth. I mean, we wouldn't do that. I mean, that's – that's just beyond the – you know, the scope of reason in terms of what we would do. ...

And, you know, when the facts come out on this, I think a lot of people who are claiming that there has been this tremendous sort of spying and monitoring and hacking will be proved wrong.

(You can see the video of Brennan's answer here.)

Now we know that the truth was far different. The Post's Greg Miller reports:

CIA Director John O. Brennan has apologized to leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee after an agency investigation determined that its employees improperly searched computers used by committee staff to review classified files on interrogations of prisoners. ...

A statement released by the CIA on Tuesday acknowledged that agency employees had searched areas of that computer network that were supposed to be accessible only to committee investigators. Agency employees were attempting to discover how congressional aides had obtained a secret CIA internal report on the interrogation program.

Brennan once proudly admitted that he voted for Communist Party leader Gus Hall and openly supports liars and perjurers like Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, and James Comey. The possibility that he went to Moscow to personally obtain a copy of the dossier and similar material is real. As I wrote here recently, Brennan may have colluded with foreign spies to help Hillary Clinton.

Now what have I told you kids about posting junk frof conspiracy theory blog sites?
... and I bet it's times like this that you wished you could read.
...and I bet it's times like this that you wished you could think.

Or alternatively and correctly "... And I bet it's at timti like this you wish you could think".

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

Pffft. That Communist prick should have never been permitted within five miles of Langley, much less had a security clearance..
You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.
and what do we have that backs up trump and russia colluding?

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
He voted for one.......and listen to him, he's a leftwing nutjob

I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.
heh - hissy fit. who's the one that can't answer base questions and then screams at me then ignores me for awhile only to come back later with the same stubborn crap that we had issues with before?

that would be - well get a mirror and guess.

and hey - i was right. giving you all those links about obama attacking the press was a total and complete waste of time. i've come to find you'll stay stupid shit (strip searches at the border) and then throw your own hissy fit when i ask where you heard that, please provide a link. no - you just proclaim i'm being an ass (and at times i am, yes) and i must be ignored.

yet again - i'm right about you. that's got to sit bad in your craw.
When you get back to Trump pulling Brennan's security clearance for no valid reason, I'll respond all you like. I'm not interested in talking about Obama.

OMG are you a dumbass.

Trump had a very valid reason you moron. Brennan isn't in Govt. anymore he doesn't need a security clearance.

Good Lord are you stupid.
They ALL keep their clearances unless there is valid reason to revoke it. If the President is going to change that long standing policy, it needs to be for EVERYONE, not just the people who criticize him.

No they don't. Where the hell would come up with a stupid tale like that.

There is no reason for anyone out of Govt. service to have security clearance.

OL refuses to let go of this one, no matter how many times or how many ways you prove her wrong.

Having a security clearance is a God-Given, US Constitution-protected RIGHT of every man, woman, and child in the United States, and denying them or stripping them of that right, by God, is a crime punishable by Trump's immediate Impeachment followed by tar and feathering as he is walked out of town.

:lmao:

Pffft. That Communist prick should have never been permitted within five miles of Langley, much less had a security clearance..
You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
Because no one ever did what Brenan did.
Show me one republican that called Obama a traitor
or one that was on constantly saying he colluded with a foreign government
Show me the harshest criticism from a republican CIA director.

From the Op-Ed:

awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics
No, fuck YOUR partisan politics. That is all you got with this argument.
Little hands is going to pay for this one.
no he won't, because Breenan is a piece of shit. most CIA people don't go on tv and trash the current President......

but what should I expect from people that think their side has a right to do anything to our side based on some bullshit that we are fascists so therefore we have no rights.
Brennan has a right to his opinion. Your attitude is really concerning. I hope there aren't a lot of you that cannot see what is happening here.

From the Op-Ed:

awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics
No, fuck YOUR partisan politics. That is all you got with this argument.
Little hands is going to pay for this one.
no he won't, because Breenan is a piece of shit. most CIA people don't go on tv and trash the current President......

but what should I expect from people that think their side has a right to do anything to our side based on some bullshit that we are fascists so therefore we have no rights.
Brennan has a right to his opinion. Your attitude is really concerning. I hope there aren't a lot of you that cannot see what is happening here.
No there is a difference between an opinion and trashing. I hope I don't have to explain it to you.
you did know that Brenan called the President a traitor....it's not true and it only divides us.

The revocation of Brennan's security clearance is closely related to the fear that Omarosa is getting ready to break off a baseball bat in Trump's corpulent posterior.
She is DONE. She has about as much credibility now as Brennan after she contradicted her own book claims during interviews...and after the Gore and Clinton staff declarations that while working for them she proved to be unethical, untrustworthy, etc...

More credibility than the buffoon who hired or partnered with her on multiple occasions, but don't think about that.
Surely you're joking. no one believes her.

From the Op-Ed:

"faggot"? Very declasse post. That said, your ignorance is further exposed when committed by anyone in a conspiracy has committed a crime.

A person involved in a criminal conspiracy will likely be looking at serious felony charges and jail time; if they just are just helping, or were planning to help,
they could potentially be liable as an accomplice, even when a crime fails to be completed.

2471. 18 U.S.C. § 2

This explains why President Trump is in deep trouble.

nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
Because no one ever did what Brenan did.
Show me one republican that called Obama a traitor
or one that was on constantly saying he colluded with a foreign government
Show me the harshest criticism from a republican CIA director.
How many said he wasn't a fucking American, including this President? How many said he was a Muslim? I'm sure there were plenty.
Brennan is an Independent who has served both Democratic and Republican presidents for many years. This is not about his party. Maybe his experience does form some of his opinion, though.

Forum List

Back