Patriot Brennan strikes back!

Only a Communist would vote for a Communist presidential candidate.
Who did he vote for?

Gus Hall, 1980 Communist Party presidential candidate.
You're a joke.
Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist - CNNPolitics

Sorry, but no American would vote for a Communist presidential candidate at the height of the Cold War.
You're being ridiculous, you realize? Or shall we just start calling you Joe McCarthy?

I'm not, and McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but correct in the main.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

John Brennan was a hollow hobby horse, an "empty" vessel given agency to later become a Trojan Horse; a man whose career--start to finish--was by design a decoy and a lure for anti-American forces to occupy, collect and control enemy state secrets, while he traded information meted out slowly to him over the decades in a very predetermined manner. In other words, Brennan was an intentional, shackled and domesticated spy, who thought he had been approved by the highest halls of American power to sell out selected fellow countrymen to benefit one political party in particular. He never has figured out that his entire career and adult person was a ruse--a speed boat chained to a dock. By design he could only go so far and never one inch further before the chain yanked tight and stopped him. Our President just put the final breaks on Brennan's long, long anti-American run.

Brennan conspired with British, Estonian and likely other Baltic State intelligence agencies to spy on the then candidate Trump's campaign in order to frame DT for receiving campaign donations from Moscow which never happened. Speculations run the gamut, however, the most likely motivation for Brennan's ploy in going public through the New York Times in 2016 was personal and born out of his desire to ensure the continuation of his career under the next Clinton administration, which "everyone" in the halls of power thought at the time was a done deal.

Crazy as it may seem when speaking to a public servant powerful as a former director of the CIA, Brennan was turned early in his young adult life by anti-American forces in the form of the Muslim Brotherhood when he spent time in Cairo, learned to speak Arabic and likely absorbed the teachings of the al-Qur'an in it's native language form. Additionally, Brennan, who in his own words confessed to subscribing to the philosophies of Marxist-Leninist communism out of youthful "rebellion" and confusion, voted for U.S. communist candidate, Gus Hall, in 1976. Further, according to the linked article below, Brennan was stationed in Saudi Arabia in 1996 as the CIA station chief in Riyadh.

In obvious effect what Americans who support John Brennan in his publicly open challenge to the sitting President of our United States, is treason as consequence of Brennan's long career as puppet tool and decoy of domestic insurrectionists dancing to the beat of hostile foreign actors for many decades. Brennan is an open gate through which many potentially lethal anti-American forces have passed freely and unchallenged into the heart of the American intelligence infrastructure. His handlers assumed they could control the flow of sensitive information both ways, gather what was useful to build weapons against their political opponents, and feed the enemy in return payment with classified US secrets no one would miss or lacked the potential to do real harm to our way of life. What happened instead is the Obama administration welcomed in foreign forces, and leaked classified information to bad foreign actors to the tune of nearly allowing several other nations to manipulate and decide our 2016 presidential election for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Your hero Brennan is perhaps the most harmful, longest running and highest ranking traitor in U.S. history.

Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump
John Brennan Voted Communist in 1976, Then Entered CIA in 1980
John Brennan, the Revolutionary Who Never Grew Up
John Brennan’s President… Remembering Comrade Gus Hall
John Brennan's Political Purges Within the CIA | NEWSREP
How CIA Director John Brennan Became America's Spy And Obama's Conscience

i gave you several links you asked for in regard to the media and how obama targeted his critics. when you read those, i'll read yours. til then i'm not playing your 1 sided game of I"M RIGHT WAH STOP TALKING TO ME OR I'LL IGNORE YOU.

again.
I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.
heh - hissy fit. who's the one that can't answer base questions and then screams at me then ignores me for awhile only to come back later with the same stubborn crap that we had issues with before?

that would be - well get a mirror and guess.

and hey - i was right. giving you all those links about obama attacking the press was a total and complete waste of time. i've come to find you'll stay stupid shit (strip searches at the border) and then throw your own hissy fit when i ask where you heard that, please provide a link. no - you just proclaim i'm being an ass (and at times i am, yes) and i must be ignored.

yet again - i'm right about you. that's got to sit bad in your craw.
When you get back to Trump pulling Brennan's security clearance for no valid reason, I'll respond all you like. I'm not interested in talking about Obama.

OMG are you a dumbass.

Trump had a very valid reason you moron. Brennan isn't in Govt. anymore he doesn't need a security clearance.

Good Lord are you stupid.

How many other former gov't officials have had their security clearances revoked by Trump?
------------------------------------------------------------ don't know but the start of this new program , well we just got one 'communist' a day or 2 ago and i hear rumors that the TRUMP has 9 more in his sighting system or under the microscope JMiller .

I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.
heh - hissy fit. who's the one that can't answer base questions and then screams at me then ignores me for awhile only to come back later with the same stubborn crap that we had issues with before?

and hey - i was right. giving you all those links about obama attacking the press was a total and complete waste of time. i've come to find you'll stay stupid shit (strip searches at the border) and then throw your own hissy fit when i ask where you heard that, please provide a link. no - you just proclaim i'm being an ass (and at times i am, yes) and i must be ignored.

When you get back to Trump pulling Brennan's security clearance for no valid reason, I'll respond all you like. I'm not interested in talking about Obama.

OMG are you a dumbass.

Trump had a very valid reason you moron. Brennan isn't in Govt. anymore he doesn't need a security clearance.

How many other former gov't officials have had their security clearances revoked by Trump?
------------------------------------------------------------ don't know but the start of this new program , well we just got one 'communist' a day or 2 ago and i hear rumors that the TRUMP has 9 more in his sighting system or under the microscope JMiller .

Just Brennan, then?

How 'bout Condi Rice? Is she rumored to be on the list?

The revocation of Brennan's security clearance is closely related to the fear that Omarosa is getting ready to break off a baseball bat in Trump's corpulent posterior.

OMG are you a dumbass.

Just Brennan, then?

How 'bout Condi Rice? Is she rumored to be on the list?

Haven't heard Condi is on the list, although Susan Rice is.

Voicing a critical opinion of the President's action or statement is not "working to overthrow the government," though. You know that.

Calling the President a "traitor" certainly is.

Especially when the supposed treason was the hilarious Helsinki presser where Trump recruited Putin and they poked fun at Mr. Mueller and Mueller's liberal sycophants .
Maybe in Polan

Sorry, but no American would vote for a Communist presidential candidate at the height of the Cold War.
You're being ridiculous, you realize? Or shall we just start calling you Joe McCarthy?

I'm not, and McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but correct in the main.
I'll remember that. Interesting.

The revocation of Brennan's security clearance is closely related to the fear that Omarosa is getting ready to break off a baseball bat in Trump's corpulent posterior.
So they say. But this is serious. Omarosa, not so much.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

John Brennan was a hollow hobby horse, an "empty" vessel given agency to later become a Trojan Horse; a man whose career--start to finish--was by design a decoy and a lure for anti-American forces to occupy, collect and control enemy state secrets, while he traded information meted out slowly to him over the decades in a very predetermined manner. In other words, Brennan was an intentional, shackled and domesticated spy, who thought he had been approved by the highest halls of American power to sell out selected fellow countrymen to benefit one political party in particular. He never has figured out that his entire career and adult person was a ruse--a speed boat chained to a dock. By design he could only go so far and never one inch further before the chain yanked tight and stopped him. Our President just put the final breaks on Brennan's long, long anti-American run.

Brennan conspired with British, Estonian and likely other Baltic State intelligence agencies to spy on the then candidate Trump's campaign in order to frame DT for receiving campaign donations from Moscow which never happened. Speculations run the gamut, however, the most likely motivation for Brennan's ploy in going public through the New York Times in 2016 was personal and born out of his desire to ensure the continuation of his career under the next Clinton administration, which "everyone" in the halls of power thought at the time was a done deal.

Crazy as it may seem when speaking to a public servant powerful as a former director of the CIA, Brennan was turned early in his young adult life by anti-American forces in the form of the Muslim Brotherhood when he spent time in Cairo, learned to speak Arabic and likely absorbed the teachings of the al-Qur'an in it's native language form. Additionally, Brennan, who in his own words confessed to subscribing to the philosophies of Marxist-Leninist communism out of youthful "rebellion" and confusion, voted for U.S. communist candidate, Gus Hall, in 1976. Further, according to the linked article below, Brennan was stationed in Saudi Arabia in 1996 as the CIA station chief in Riyadh.

In obvious effect what Americans who support John Brennan in his publicly open challenge to the sitting President of our United States, is treason as consequence of Brennan's long career as puppet tool and decoy of domestic insurrectionists dancing to the beat of hostile foreign actors for many decades. Brennan is an open gate through which many potentially lethal anti-American forces have passed freely and unchallenged into the heart of the American intelligence infrastructure. His handlers assumed they could control the flow of sensitive information both ways, gather what was useful to build weapons against their political opponents, and feed the enemy in return payment with classified US secrets no one would miss or lacked the potential to do real harm to our way of life. What happened instead is the Obama administration welcomed in foreign forces, and leaked classified information to bad foreign actors to the tune of nearly allowing several other nations to manipulate and decide our 2016 presidential election for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Your hero Brennan is perhaps the most harmful, longest running and highest ranking traitor in U.S. history.

Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump
John Brennan Voted Communist in 1976, Then Entered CIA in 1980
John Brennan, the Revolutionary Who Never Grew Up
John Brennan’s President… Remembering Comrade Gus Hall
John Brennan's Political Purges Within the CIA | NEWSREP
How CIA Director John Brennan Became America's Spy And Obama's Conscience
Bravo! Well said.

From the Op-Ed:

awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics

Brennan has served this country for 25 years, and Trump was nothing but a reality TV personality and lived well above his means and has a history of suing and being sued. No comparison of who is the better person.
Breenan is a leftwing activist who does nothing but divide people.

From the Op-Ed:

awwwww, did he lose his security clearance, now he can't lie to people and say he saw classified material that indicts Trump......this faggot deserved to lose his clearance and fuck his partisan politics

Brennan has served this country for 25 years, and Trump was nothing but a reality TV personality and lived well above his means and has a history of suing and being sued. No comparison of who is the better person.

The butt hurt just sears, huh? At least serve some use and shake those thangs ...

:boobies:

Trump punishes his political opponents. Can you say dictator?
Really? other than Brennan, who?

OMG are you a dumbass.

He should have done this on day one.

She is DONE. She has about as much credibility now as Brennan after she contradicted her own book claims during interviews...and after the Gore and Clinton staff declarations that while working for them she proved to be unethical, untrustworthy, etc...

From the Op-Ed:

No, fuck YOUR partisan politics. That is all you got with this argument.
Little hands is going to pay for this one.
no he won't, because Breenan is a piece of shit. most CIA people don't go on tv and trash the current President......

but what should I expect from people that think their side has a right to do anything to our side based on some bullshit that we are fascists so therefore we have no rights.

You are all single file single step conformists, much like the commies and fascists were, and you are still.

America is waking up the last week and realizing the alt right wants a dictator, a leader named Trump, who the GOP will follow blindly and force the rest of America to comply with his desires.

That will not happen.

No, fuck YOUR partisan politics. That is all you got with this argument.
Little hands is going to pay for this one.

Ummmm ...

:auiqs.jpg:

Pay?

Pay how? There're 8-10 more from the Obama crew who are about to lose clearance, as well they should.
This will not stand. He has gone too far.

I'm afraid the president has complete authority to lift such security clearances at whim. He requires no approval from anyone.

Ergo, how will it be "going too far"? How will it not stand?
No President has ever abused his power this way. The people are going to take this seriously. I know I've written to all my Congress critters this morning. The President has to be reined in or he will go even farther.
Why abuse his power? Why so friendly to dictators like Putin and Duterte and Xi? Because Trump wants to be one, too.
He really does and it's not secret. Here he goes. Less than two years in. Watch.
Abuse what power?
The President can and has fired FBI directors and you guys act like Trump is the only one.
Trump can also revoke security clearances.......again nothing new

Hillary is the living example of how politicians - especially liberals - who leave office should not be entrusted with classified information, with security clearances, etc....

Forum List

Back