Patriot Brennan strikes back!

no he won't, because Breenan is a piece of shit. most CIA people don't go on tv and trash the current President......

but what should I expect from people that think their side has a right to do anything to our side based on some bullshit that we are fascists so therefore we have no rights.
Brennan has a right to his opinion.

Indeed, but no right to a security clearance.
He has not done anything to have it pulled.
Well you are wrong. Calling the President a traitor is enough, and he's done much much more than that. He is not trying to work with or help this President, hence he does not need one.......buh bye to the clearance
Calling the President a traitor is enough
Pull everyone's, then. Don't make it such an obvious abuse of power on Trump's part. Bad optics for a man who is trying not to act like a dictator.

Calling the President a dog would have been more accurate.

Again, how is it an abuse of power to exercise your constitutionally granted power? Do you realize how insane you guys come off?

Brennan has a right to his opinion.

Well you are wrong. Calling the President a traitor is enough, and he's done much much more than that. He is not trying to work with or help this President, hence he does not need one.......buh bye to the clearance
Pull everyone's, then. Don't make it such an obvious abuse of power on Trump's part. Bad optics for a man who is trying not to act like a dictator.

Again, how is it an abuse of power to exercise your constitutionally granted power? Do you realize how insane you guys come off?
(shhhhh - they get really mad when you point that out)

"Lap this up-

Clinton paid Perkins Cole, who hired Fusion GPS, who hired Christopher Steele; Bruce Ohr, who works for DOJ and his wife worked for Fusion, who gave info to FBI, that they then used info from that was unverified to go spy on the Trump campaign. John Brennan leaked info to Harry Reid, James Clapper lies under oath to the Intel committee, James Comey fired for leaking info and other things, Andrew McCabe fired for lying under oath 3 times, Sally Yates DOJ fired, Peter Strzok demoted then fired, Lisa Page FBI attorney demoted, then left, Jim Baker, chief counsel demoted, then left, all under recommendations from IG. " -- depotoo

Absolutely classic!!

Lap this up-

Clinton paid Perkins Coie, who hired Fusion GPS, who hired Christopher Steele; Bruce Ohr, who works for DOJ and his wife worked for Fusion, who gave info to FBI, that they then used info from that was unverified to go spy on the Trump campaign.

John Brennan leaked info to Harry Reid, James Clapper lies under oath to the Intel committee, James Comey fired for leaking info and other things, Andrew McCabe fired for lying under oath 3 times, Sally Yates DOJ fired, Peter Strzok demoted then fired, Lisa Page FBI attorney demoted, then left, Jim Baker, chief counsel demoted, then left, all under recommendations from IG.

But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
Because no one ever did what Brenan did.
Show me one republican that called Obama a traitor
or one that was on constantly saying he colluded with a foreign government
Show me the harshest criticism from a republican CIA director.

How many campaigns have taken meetings with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, reflecting "Russia and its government's support" of the candidate, and then lied about it for months?
was the lawyer an agent of the russian government?

the "lie" seems to be altering things like lawyers now agents and "illegal" being left off immigration when it suits the left. looks like that continues in you.

good job.

This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?

Yeah, but Trump is the problem....

(shhhhh - they get really mad when you point that out)
The only mad one is in our WH Needs a shrink badly

But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.

How many campaigns have taken meetings with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, reflecting "Russia and its government's support" of the candidate, and then lied about it for months?

the "lie" seems to be altering things like lawyers now agents and "illegal" being left off immigration when it suits the left. looks like that continues in you.

good job.
This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?
link it up or shut it up son.

Analysis | Timeline: Donald Trump Jr.’s contradictory statements about the Russia meeting

“Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he told the Times. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” - Don, Jr., March 2017

That was a lie, of course.

good job.

Lap it up.

Analysis | Timeline: Donald Trump Jr.’s contradictory statements about the Russia meeting

“Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he told the Times. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” - Don, Jr., March 2017

i shaked a "what the fuckstick" around for 3 hours and i still have no idea how this applies.

Amazing, isn’t it? And the closer it gets to the lefts full exposure the more incredulous their spinning becomes. You can tell the truth isn’t far from being exposed.
Lap this up-

Clinton paid Perkins Coie, who hired Fusion GPS, who hired Christopher Steele; Bruce Ohr, who works for DOJ and his wife worked for Fusion, who gave info to FBI, that they then used info from that was unverified to go spy on the Trump campaign.

John Brennan leaked info to Harry Reid, James Clapper lies under oath to the Intel committee, James Comey fired for leaking info and other things, Andrew McCabe fired for lying under oath 3 times, Sally Yates DOJ fired, Peter Strzok demoted then fired, Lisa Page FBI attorney demoted, then left, Jim Baker, chief counsel demoted, then left, all under recommendations from IG.

good job.

Lap it up.

Yeah, but Trump is the problem....

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

Theres no Proof that Trump colluded with Russians, only a fraudulent unverified dossier that was leaked around, Brennan acted unprofessional and its within a president's right to revoke a security clearance for an ex employee if they are unfit.

Manafort and Gate's financial schemes have nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russians... just another stretch. If you investigate the Democrats deep enough, you'll find the same type of thing.

good job.

Lap it up.

i shaked a "what the fuckstick" around for 3 hours and i still have no idea how this applies.

Well, try to focus. You wanted a link to a Trump "forgetting" (that is to say, lying) about that meeting, and I gave it to you.

You seem to be confusing what Trump has said what he wants to do with what his lawyers are doing and get paid to do....

...but don't let a little thing like reality / truth get in your way. :p

Trump is not in charge? You funny.

I'm not confused. I know the last thing Hush Money wants to do is talk to Mueller under oath.
Mueller needs to first establish probable cause that Trump committed a crime, and he hasn't done that yet.

good job.

Lap it up.

Prove it.

You seem to be confusing what Trump has said what he wants to do with what his lawyers are doing and get paid to do....

...but don't let a little thing like reality / truth get in your way. :p

Trump is not in charge? You funny.

I'm not confused. I know the last thing Hush Money wants to do is talk to Mueller under oath.
Mueller needs to first establish probable cause that Trump committed a crime, and he hasn't done that yet.

Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about.

good job.

Lap it up.

Well, try to focus. You wanted a link to a Trump "forgetting" (that is to say, lying) about that meeting, and I gave it to you.
i actually asked for proof that you know what happened in that meeting.

you failed.

again.

Ok. So if I'm reading all these idiot leftists correctly, when a new administration takes office, the old administration is entitled to keep certain key people inside the new administration so they can report directly to their new bosses in the media.

good job.

Lap it up.

Prove it.

He denied it in March, 2017, and he admitted it in July, 2017. Look at a calendar.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

Theres no Proof that Trump colluded with Russians, only a fraudulent unverified dossier that was leaked around, Brennan acted unprofessional and its within a president's right to revoke a security clearance for an ex employee if they are unfit.

Manafort and Gate's financial schemes have nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russians... just another stretch. If you investigate the Democrats deep enough, you'll find the same type of thing.
Even worse for Muller is that the real reason for charging these two would be to get them to flip. Now we know that is simply not going to happen. If they had nothing of value to add for charging Trump then that, IMHO, really shows that Trump is unlikely to be charged.

Lap it up.

i actually asked for proof that you know what happened in that meeting.

you failed.

again.

Don't just say stupid stuff. I said they lied about it, and they did. I didn't say I was there, goofy.

Wait, I thought Brennan lost his first ammendment rights.

How is he able to post an editorial?

He is clearly free to speak....
Why would you think that? Nobody can take away those.

You must have missed the posts claiming that Brenners civil rights were violated vis a vi the first amendment.

Clapper said it himself.

I am glad you agree they are all full of shit.

Forum List

Back