Patriot Sarah Palin Storms D.C., Riot Police Show Up!

o.jpg

can you hear us now ???

heh, heh....Although I get a chuckle over what you are depicting here, and agree with the sentiment, I stand by my assertion that calm, peaceful disobedience is what is called for at this point.

we've tried calm, peaceful. its not working !!!. they have no ears or brains. violence will not be ignored

Charming.

Looks like the actual vets that organized the event are saying that Palin was one of the politicians that hijacked and politicized the event. They are making it clear they are not happy with that.

heh, heh....Although I get a chuckle over what you are depicting here, and agree with the sentiment, I stand by my assertion that calm, peaceful disobedience is what is called for at this point.

we've tried calm, peaceful. its not working !!!. they have no ears or brains. violence will not be ignored

Charming.

Doncha just love the over pouring of testosterone and stale arm pits?

Only the crazier non-vets have that hero-worship of vets going on.

Any vet, like me, having spent years in the military, has had themselves screwed over by their supposed buddies many times. We've seen, up close, what total shitheads and assholes some people in the military are. Not the majority, but it only takes a few.

Hence, we know full well what assholes and stupid shitheads a lot of veterans are. Vets have their share of saints and sinners, just like everyone else.

And the wonderful thing? The kooks can't disagree with me on this, because I'm a vet, and by their professed standards, I am a perfect human being who can't be criticized in any way. If they criticize me, they admit vets are not necessarily saints, thus making the point for all the sane people a different way.
Who said any of that? Names and links.

Nevertheless, you are nowhere near as good a person as the Greatest Generation. Neither am I.

The difference is, I give respect where it's due. You withhold it from people who deserve it but refuse to follow Obama's petulant orders.

Apparently, you learned nothing of honor during your time in uniform.
[MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION]

Hey, mammy, front and center. You got some 'splainin' to do.

Hey, mammy, front and center. You got some 'splainin' to do.

I need to explain why you're going stalker on me again?

I don't think it works that way.
Chickenshit.

Only the crazier non-vets have that hero-worship of vets going on.

Any vet, like me, having spent years in the military, has had themselves screwed over by their supposed buddies many times. We've seen, up close, what total shitheads and assholes some people in the military are. Not the majority, but it only takes a few.

Hence, we know full well what assholes and stupid shitheads a lot of veterans are. Vets have their share of saints and sinners, just like everyone else.

And the wonderful thing? The kooks can't disagree with me on this, because I'm a vet, and by their professed standards, I am a perfect human being who can't be criticized in any way. If they criticize me, they admit vets are not necessarily saints, thus making the point for all the sane people a different way.
Who said any of that? Names and links.

Nevertheless, you are nowhere near as good a person as the Greatest Generation. Neither am I.

The difference is, I give respect where it's due. You withhold it from people who deserve it but refuse to follow Obama's petulant orders.

Apparently, you learned nothing of honor during your time in uniform.
Of course, neither names nor links will be forthcoming. You're a dishonest, lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back