patrisse cullours cousins cause of death released

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he died from drugs and in larged heart not being tased. no laws suit here. but they will try. dude killed himself.

plus you got footage were cops says his taser was jammed and it didnt work on the guy.

Al Sharpton will be there. He's never missed a black body he could stand on and preach hate in 50 years.
exactly jess jackson too. these martin luther kinf want a bees. and ben crump is in it for the money he cares nothing for hid people.

Why is that you accuse those who have been on the receiving end of hate for over 400yrs of being haters, while turning a blind eye to the folks who have actually been the victims of hate. Can you explain that?
I accuse AL SHARPTON of exactly who and what he is. A fraud who has exploited the deaths of Black people for 50 years. He has never had a job and is a multi-millionaire thanks to his corrupt National Action Network organization and the Democrat's endorsement of him as the de facto voice of Black people for half a century. Here is an interesting article from the Village Voice about the good Reverend from a few years ago FYI.

he died from drugs and in larged heart not being tased. no laws suit here. but they will try. dude killed himself.

plus you got footage were cops says his taser was jammed and it didnt work on the guy.
He wasn't "jogging" was he?

I accuse AL SHARPTON of exactly who and what he is. A fraud who has exploited the deaths of Black people for 50 years. He has never had a job and is a multi-millionaire thanks to his corrupt National Action Network organization and the Democrat's endorsement of him as the de facto voice of Black people for half a century. Here is an interesting article from the Village Voice about the good Reverend from a few years ago FYI.

You hate Rev Sharpton just like you hated Dr King, Medgar Evers or any other black man that has stood up for black folks.

Looks like black vs black and no one gives a damn.
especially not blacks my phone was full articles about black teen shooting each other to death at graduation parties. and yet blacks have no problem with doing this to each other and think crime is ok. the denial is so bad with them. it is so sad.

Forum List

Back