Paul Gosar is Censured

I quite agree that what Gosar did was poor taste, juvenile, and dumb. Not criminal.

But beyond that idiot Representative who has long left a trail of breadcrumbs to his level of weirdness.....an aspect of this whole brouhaha that I found notable was: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Again.

I listened to her speak today about this vote. She is impressive in these situations of high-dudgeon. She can bring it. Credibly.

Recall how she appropriately, righteously, gut & skinned that boneheaded Representative, Ted Yoho of Florda, on the floor of the House for calling her.....in front of a journalist and one or more other legislators.....a "f****** bitch".

The way she articulately and earnestly excoriated that mutt was very impressive. You can catch it on YouTube. It is worth the view.

I quite agree that what Gosar did was poor taste, juvenile, and dumb. Not criminal.

But beyond that idiot Representative who has long left a trail of breadcrumbs to his level of weirdness.....an aspect of this whole brouhaha that I found notable was: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Again.

I listened to her speak today about this vote. She is impressive in these situations of high-dudgeon. She can bring it. Credibly.

Recall how she appropriately, righteously, gut & skinned that boneheaded Representative, Ted Yoho of Florda, on the floor of the House for calling her.....in front of a journalist and one or more other legislators.....a "f****** bitch".

The way she articulately and earnestly excoriated that mutt was very impressive. You can catch it on YouTube. It is worth the view.
They attack Cortez because they fear her. That young woman is awesome.

trump-head.jpg

Because you excitable fools exaggerated their comments, and normal people ignore you. Softball question.
No, its because you support Anti-Semitic behavior. There was no exaggeration of their racist comments. Normal people think you’re as stupid as a box of rocks.

Were they legislatures? You know lawmakers are held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens, right?
"Legislatures"? You mean legislators? What does that have to do with the right to free speech?

"A higher standard". So all you have is unprofessional behavior and bad taste, neither of which are illegal.

Paul Gosar has been cesured. He has been removed from his committee.

He should be removed. He could not do that on any job in the country.

Possibly the ONLY job in the country he wouldn't have been fired from already. Expulsion would have been a better way to go. But Spineless Kevin would never hear of it.

Anything to become Speaker right?

I want to thank the dems for doing this.....I can't wait to strip Maxine Watters and the squad of every piece of power they have in DC.............Thanks Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They don’t even realize the new normal they have created. Just look at these posts. When this starts happening to dems after next year they will change their tune.

Forum List

Back