Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps

I agree, how about former VPs?
Of course! I wonder if Barr's successor will take it up, after he is impeached or resigns? Doubtful.

I am specifically referring to biden, and his obvious corruption.
Well, youre going to be disapponted when that fantasy goes nowhere. I was just wondering aloud if Barr's successor would take up an investigation of Biden, after Barr is impeached or resigns.

Doubtful.

Talk about being disappointed! Your fantasy is cute, but going nowhere.

NextTimeUfeelStupid.jpg

Of course! I wonder if Barr's successor will take it up, after he is impeached or resigns? Doubtful.

Well, youre going to be disapponted when that fantasy goes nowhere. I was just wondering aloud if Barr's successor would take up an investigation of Biden, after Barr is impeached or resigns.

Doubtful.

Hmm, i think it is. Barr will likely resign, when it comes out that he was complicit in the cover up attempt.

Doubtful.

Hmm, i think it is. Barr will likely resign, when it comes out that he was complicit in the cover up attempt.

Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

Economist and New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman suggested Friday evening that “thousands of journalists” will end up imprisoned because of the administration or President Donald Trump goes to jail.

Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps’ | Tea Party
I beg to differ. if the liberals dont stop harassing this president, the journalists are going to end up dead...

did you just admit you are planning to kill journalists?

Doubtful.

Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif
Oh look...the #1 Trump cultist posted a meme....wow!

Doubtful.

I agree. We mustn't let Barr escape punishment for covering up the investigation of Biden's corruption.

All Dem corruption must remain hidden and no one must ever investigate Dem corruption.
All who investigate must be punished.

I agree. We mustn't let Barr escape punishment for covering up the investigation of Biden's corruption.
Actually, i meant the felonies committed by trump and Giuliani. Sorry, i forgot to translate to "childish troll".

I hate it when they violate the law against exposing Dem corruption!!
Yes, I bet you get very upset! And then run to message boards and say stupid things!

gv092619dAPR20190925084540.jpg
I love that you're scared of your own shadow
Nah, I don't really think he'll get a 3rd term. Maybe a 3rd consecutive sentence.

Unlike your hero, the obummer, trump actually supports, and follows the COTUS
I don't care that much about Obama. I don't hate him.

What I don't like about Obama is what he could have done and didn't do.

The only thing I like about Trump is what he didn't do. And that's mainly that he didn't start another foreign war.
White People Elected Obama because we are sick or Race Wars and Race Baiting, and we were hoping he would Liberate America from that like he said he would.

We were expecting Abraham Lincoln and what we got was an Arsonist with a gas can and a whole pack of matches.

Faggot whites with white faggot guilt elected that boy.
No intelligent white people would have fell for that shit.

Doubtful.

Ahhhh, yes, more fantasy. I am going to enjoy watching your head explode with your soon to be conniption fit.

Doubtful.

Ahhhh, yes, more fantasy. I am going to enjoy watching your head explode with your soon to be conniption fit.

His head explode.....???

Compressed gas ?????

Doubtful.

Haha, yeah, you always say something like that, right before you make up something idiotic and factually incorrect.

Doubtful.

His head explode.....???

Compressed gas ?????

No, pent up rage and hatred.

Doubtful.

Haha, yeah, you always say something like that, right before you make up something idiotic and factually incorrect.

Lying is your schtick, not ours.

Doubtful.

Well, at least he provides facts....

Which is better than the bullshit you spout.

It's been fun watching you losers for the last three years.

Never have gotten over it.

I really like when the mentally ill president sits with Putin and journalists, jokes that Putin "doesn't have a problem with journalists", then flashes those dimestore chiclets he calls teeth in a humorless smile.

Good stuff!

Doubtful.

Well, at least he provides facts....

Which is better than the bullshit you spout.

It's been fun watching you losers for the last three years.

Never have gotten over it.

STILL throwing your little fit, eh? Good grief, you are a grown man. Get some self respect!

Forum List

Back