Paul Ryan calls for FBI to be "cleansed"

This moment is very much similar to Nixon's first SOTU address.

There, he demanded the year long investigation be quickly brought to an end to the loud applause of the Republicans in the chamber.

Nixon in 1974 SOTU: Watergate probe should end - CNN Video
With Nixon there was a real crime to investigate. With Trump the democrats are still looking for something they can turn into a crime.
A maj of Americans didn't believe there was any crime even when Nixon resigned after learning the Senate would vote to convict him of obstruction of justice

Paul Ryan calls to 'cleanse' the FBI, backs surveillance memo release

"Let it all out, get it all out there. Cleanse the organization. I think we should disclose all this stuff. It’s the best disinfectant. Accountability, transparency -- for the sake of the reputation of our institutions.”'
- House Speaker Paul Ryan

'He said problems at the FBI and the Justice Department should be cleaned out, while “covering up mischief would be worse.”

The President now has 5 days to decide to release it or not. You can bet top Democrats will be calling him, pleading with him not to release it, offering deals if he does not.

Meanwhile Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe is under DOJ Investigation...

We'll have to wait and see who is next.

Paul Ryan calls to 'cleanse' the FBI, backs surveillance memo release

Ryan sold his soul along time ago..I do not believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

It’s amazing how Progs don’t mind Stalin and Hitler tactics under the Obama administration because Obama is a black Democrat. By definition, he can do no wrong.

There, he demanded the year long investigation be quickly brought to an end to the loud applause of the Republicans in the chamber.

With Nixon there was a real crime to investigate. With Trump the democrats are still looking for something they can turn into a crime.

The parallels in the pattern of obstruction of the justice process is surprisingly similar.

In Watergate as in Russiagate, defenders of the president plunged deep into conspiracy theory to explain away a growing body of evidence pointing to serious White House wrongdoing

Watergate Fueled Conspiracy Theories, Too

And with Hillary there were real crimes and corrupt Obama and Lynch made sure she got off.

It has nothing to do with him being black. It has to do with him being a Dem.

I guarantee if the situation were reversed and this happened under a GOP adminisration, they would have been calling for blood, as well as the media.
It’s amazing how Progs don’t mind Stalin and Hitler tactics under the Obama administration because Obama is a black Democrat. By definition, he can do no wrong.

I guarantee if the situation were reversed and this happened under a GOP adminisration, they would have been calling for blood, as well as the media.

I agree it’s a Dem thing, but what got Obama into power on the left was his skin color. They used the race card to say that if you disagreed with Obama’s policies, you were racist. They also use it for any criticism of Obama’s lies about his admin being the most transparent in history.

That is a hilarious fucking joke. Obama admin wasn’t transparent at all. It was authoritarian just like Hitler and Stalin.

I agree it’s a Dem thing, but what got Obama into power on the left was his skin color. They used the race card to say that if you disagreed with Obama’s policies, you were racist. They also use it for any criticism of Obama’s lies about his admin being the most transparent in history.

That is a hilarious fucking joke. Obama admin wasn’t transparent at all. It was authoritarian just like Hitler and Stalin.

Oh baloney.. Obama blew everyone out of the water by his speeches and was the pioneer of using the internet to reach people as well..

He may have been a pioneer, but we are catching up quickly. :cool-45:

Oh baloney.. Obama blew everyone out of the water by his speeches and was the pioneer of using the internet to reach people as well..

Turns out Obama and Hillary are the real Hitler and Stalin.

Progs love them some totalitarianism.

He may have been a pioneer, but we are catching up quickly. :cool-45:

Yep, sad thing is that many are corrupting it.. Blah.. but 99.9 are good people on forums like these.

Forum List

Back