Paul Ryan Marathon Claim Not True

nobody cares..........except lefty nutters posting from the nether-regions of the internet.

"He released a statement correcting the record after Runner's World magazine found evidence he had completed one marathon and finished in just over four hours."

cry.jpg

"C'mon, ya' little bitch!! Rub some dirt on it!!"

That is nonsensical. For debt to have increased more during the Obama presidency than all other presidencies combined,

it would have had to double from where it was on January 20th 2009.

Has it?

Yes, but it's still going up.

How much of that is the interest on the debt incurred by the Bush tax cut?

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Paul Ryan's campaign walked back comments the VP nominee made about running a marathon.

"I had a two hour and fifty-something" marathon, Ryan said last week an interview. "I hurt a disc in my back, so I don’t run marathons anymore."

But the Ryan campaign confirmed to Runner's World that he has only run one marathon, the 1990 Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota, which he finished in just over 4 hours.

"The race was more than 20 years ago, but my brother Tobin—who ran Boston last year—reminds me that he is the owner of the fastest marathon in the family and has never himself ran a sub-three," Ryan said in a prepared statement. "If I were to do any rounding, it would certainly be to four hours, not three. He gave me a good ribbing over this at dinner tonight."

Fuzzy math? Or an outright fib. Either way I wouldn't trust him with a budget!
I caught a fish this big.

*shrugs*

Whatever.

The libs are utterly pathetic.

Every time they whine about THIS massively important "topic," the continue to prove it.

Thankfully, they will probably shut up for a while, from a bad case of butthurt, after President Obumbles loses on election day.

The libs are utterly pathetic.

Every time they whine about THIS massively important "topic," the continue to prove it.

Thankfully, they will probably shut up for a while, from a bad case of butthurt, after President Obumbles loses on election day.

I remember the bitches whining that Obama snuck a Marlboro while he was trying to kick smoking and Clinton taking too many mulligans. This is another indication that Ryan is such a shallow piece of shit, he'll lie about running multiple marathons, and shave more than an hour off the only one he ran.

Stop acting like you're above it all, you look like a horses ass.

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Paul Ryan's campaign walked back comments the VP nominee made about running a marathon.

"I had a two hour and fifty-something" marathon, Ryan said last week an interview. "I hurt a disc in my back, so I don’t run marathons anymore."

But the Ryan campaign confirmed to Runner's World that he has only run one marathon, the 1990 Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota, which he finished in just over 4 hours.

"The race was more than 20 years ago, but my brother Tobin—who ran Boston last year—reminds me that he is the owner of the fastest marathon in the family and has never himself ran a sub-three," Ryan said in a prepared statement. "If I were to do any rounding, it would certainly be to four hours, not three. He gave me a good ribbing over this at dinner tonight."

Either way, he still beat my first marathon time of 5:28

lol, yet you don't mind and will vote for one AGAIN..
we need no sermons from you dear, just vote for you liar in chief

Obama has tried to keep every one of campaign promises. He won Obama care, he's advanced green technology, and now he's going to get rid of the idiotic Bush debt funded tax cuts to the wealthy. Beats the hell out of Bush's claim that he wasn't into nation building.

:lol:
like I said, you don't mind Liars...so don't preach to us Americans don't like liars

I'm not the scumbag who shaved more than an hour off his only run.

The Budget Chairman who can't fucking count is also the VP candidate who cannot tell a truth. Inspiring.

A faulty memory of an old marathon time does not suggest that he can't count.

Claiming your ran a 2-fucking-50 when you actually ran a 4+ is not "faulty memory". Its an outright lie. That's the difference between a muddling, average runner putting in a year of training effort and a borderline elite marathoner putting in 80 MPW.

No one whose ever run a single marathon (AKA Ryan) in their life would ever mistake a 4+ for a 2:50. Ever. Even once.

Last edited:
OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Eh...it was twenty years ago and running a road race isn't really that important. You don't have to run marathons to be President.

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Eh...it was twenty years ago and running a road race isn't really that important. You don't have to run marathons to be President.

:stupid:

:D

The Budget Chairman who can't fucking count is also the VP candidate who cannot tell a truth. Inspiring.

A faulty memory of an old marathon time does not suggest that he can't count.

Claiming your ran a 2-fucking-50 when you actually ran a 4+ is not "faulty memory". Its an outright lie. That's the difference between a muddling, average runner putting in a year of training effort and a borderline elite marathoner putting in 80 MPW.

No one whose ever run a single marathon (AKA Ryan) in their life would ever mistake a 4+ for a 2:50. Ever. Even once.

^ that

Forum List

Back