Paul Ryan Marathon Claim Not True

Paul Ryan Marathon Claim Not True
Actually, not much that comes out of Ryan's mouth is true.
405199_10151119585084172_1637588570_n.gif

Obama said what great things busineesmen had done, but this whole great American system, laws, education, infrastucture, etc etc, you didn't build that...So you're all liars. See also, Obama gutted Medicare and workfare, had two years of total control, his policies have failed (see 4 years minus 24 days of total obstruction), and sig pp3- a huge alternate universe of BULLSHYTTE. A disgrace.

ONE DEM LIE? Not total PUBCRAPPE!

Like I keep saying. You don't want to address real issues or fix things. You want to dick around and lose the election.

But you trust someone who put almost 6 TRILLION to our national debt. More then any president combined from Washington to Bush..:eusa_shifty:

That's factually untrue.
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined | cnsnews.com

That is nonsensical. For debt to have increased more during the Obama presidency than all other presidencies combined,

it would have had to double from where it was on January 20th 2009.

Has it?

they even found a picture of Ryan with a cheerleader..

Have we seen or heard of Obama having ANY girlfriends in college or anywhere?

makes you wonder doesn't it:lol:

He invented a composite girlfriend of the women he wished he had.

they even found a picture of Ryan with a cheerleader..

Have we seen or heard of Obama having ANY girlfriends in college or anywhere?

makes you wonder doesn't it:lol:

He invented a composite girlfriend of the women he wished he had.

Was the Obama girlfriend made of some composite material?

Was he in love with a blow up doll?

Did he love it even more than he loves himself?

The Budget Chairman who can't fucking count is also the VP candidate who cannot tell a truth. Inspiring.

A faulty memory of an old marathon time does not suggest that he can't count.

And your claim that he can't tell the truth is far from evidence that he has lied -- about anything.

I suppose that sounded negative. Late me rephrase in terms you'll find more agreeable.

The Budget Chairman whose numbers rarely match reality is now the VP candidate who spews "faulty memory" after faulty memory. Inspiring.

And the point of this thread is ????

Or are we going to get on one on Biden's plagerism scandal ?

The Budget Chairman who can't fucking count is also the VP candidate who cannot tell a truth. Inspiring.

And your claim that he can't tell the truth is far from evidence that he has lied -- about anything.

I suppose that sounded negative. Late me rephrase in terms you'll find more agreeable.

The Budget Chairman whose numbers rarely match reality is now the VP candidate who spews "faulty memory" after faulty memory. Inspiring.

Let me correct you. He misstated the time it took him to finish some old Marathon. BFD. I would have liked to have imagined that even you hack libs wouldn't be that petty.

Clearly, that's a bridge too far.

In any event, you have yet to cite any examples beyond a faulty memory of one old marathon time to support your dopey claim that he does it time after time.

I bet there's a reason you tend to be so light on actual facts and support of the shit you spew.

At least he speaks with numbers. Biden is only good up to twenty. And Obama isn't much better.

Forum List

Back