Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

No it's not.

Of course it is. Nothing could be more obvious. They guy who decides to drink all night on a weekend rather than go to bed at a decent hour has made a personal choice that leads directly to failure and a lower income.

What personal choice did anyone make to be born into slavery?

What personal choice did anyone make to be born in a ghetto?

What personal choice did anyone make to be born with a disability?

People are born into slavery today? I didn't know that.

As for the ghetto, being born around other black people causes poverty? I thought all you sanctimonious weasels were just saying the opposite. Being born in a poor family doesn't automatically mean you will end up poor. Plenty of Americans who were born poor ended up very wealthy. Of course, if you're raised with the attitude that going to school every day, studying hard and working hard is "acting white," then you're going to be poor. Whose fault is that?

As for people with disabilities, those aren't the people we're talking about in this thread. Now is it?

In Paul Ryan's vision for America...

...the unemployed person with a family gets Medicaid, but then manages to go find a job.

Doesn't pay alot, doesn't come with any health insurance because the GOP has successfully repealed Obamacare,

but it does pay enough that the family loses its Medicaid, partly because of Ryan's cuts and the accompanying stricter limitations.

Now they need insurance in the private market, but since the exchange and the Obamacare subsidiies are also gone with the repeal,

they have to try to pay full fare on the insurance. Throw in an ailment for one of the kids that constitutes a pre-existing condition.

Where does that leave them?

It's a "non" solution.

It's one that makes no sense either.

Generally people who are in poverty are that way because of circumstance.

And the way to deal with that is to change the circumstance is some very meaningful way.

Whether that be through education and/or other forms assistance.

In some cases, where there are disabilities, our society should be able and willing to provide a baseline in terms of what is needed to live.

I don't really get the problem with that.

The majority of people really do want to work and contribute.

the majority want to work; unfortunately the Left panders much to the few that dont; and portrays them as the willing others.

Get real.

The "left" doesn't "pander" to anyone.

They advocate for people with no voice.

In this country there is zero reason for anyone to be homeless, hungry or warehoused.

No one is worthless.

Blacks don't have a voice? What do you call Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? The reality is that the left panders. It's always telling people that their failures are not their fault and that they are entitled to a big helping of free government cheese.

the facts are your fucking party cant get many of these votes huh?

That's what happens with the culture that's been established in the inner cities. Democrats have spent decades destroying the school systems there and hitting them with propaganda. And There are alot of dumb Republicans helping them out.

All Americans would be far better off without the government running our lives. But we can't even convince a whole political party to support that agenda.

oh good you said something retarded and we can ignore you

images

What would the radical left do without Soros's tax exempt Media Matters cherry picking quotes from (only) republicans?

Like I said, it means that a thousand people line up for 50 new jobs, instead of 500.

That's Ryan's big plan.

How does anything in Ryan's plan cut the number of jobs available to blacks?

I never said that. Stop replying to my posts with gibberish.

You did say that. What else can it mean when you claim Ryan's plan will mean 50 jobs are available to 1000 blacks instead of 500 because of Ryan's budget?

By the way, you're the scumbag that claimed I supported slavery.

You're a despicable piece of shit, so don't expect me to treat you with respect.

...the unemployed person with a family gets Medicaid, but then manages to go find a job.

Doesn't pay alot, doesn't come with any health insurance because the GOP has successfully repealed Obamacare,

but it does pay enough that the family loses its Medicaid, partly because of Ryan's cuts and the accompanying stricter limitations.

Now they need insurance in the private market, but since the exchange and the Obamacare subsidiies are also gone with the repeal,

they have to try to pay full fare on the insurance. Throw in an ailment for one of the kids that constitutes a pre-existing condition.

Well, if past is prologue, they'll be in the emergency room sticking the hospitals, the state (and hence, the taxpayer) with the hospital bill if the people don't have the money to pay for it just like in the old days when conservatives claimed we had the best healthcare system in the world.

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you don't give a shit about blacks, and don't want to give them more public funds, you are a racist. If you actually care about the reasons behind why they claim to need this money, you are a racist. It seems you just need to shut up and pay up if you are white.

Personally, I don't give a shit about them, don't think they need more public funds, and don't care if you call me racist. How about instead of that, you explain the merits behind throwing more money at this problem.

Going to the ER, then bankrupt, with the rest of us stuck with higher insurance premiums consequently.

Ryan’s ‘plan’ is to make health insurance affordable only for the very rich.

No it's not.

Of course it is. Nothing could be more obvious. They guy who decides to drink all night on a weekend rather than go to bed at a decent hour has made a personal choice that leads directly to failure and a lower income.

What personal choice did anyone make to be born into slavery?

What personal choice did anyone make to be born in a ghetto?

What personal choice did anyone make to be born with a disability?

So explain how slavery has anything to do with living in a ghetto or having a disability. Slavery itself is a personal choice by the way. When you willfully swallow political narrative issued you by your respective party, you are enslaving yourself willingly to their inane ideologies.

Having a disability can be liberating. I have a painting in the house I purchased, made by a man who used his mouth to make it. Google Micheal Davenport to get an idea. He's a sensation here in my hometown.

Going to the ER, then bankrupt, with the rest of us stuck with higher insurance premiums consequently. .

ROFL! Insurance premiums were lower before Obama and the Dims "solved" the problem.

Thanks Obama! NOT!

Ryan’s ‘plan’ is to make health insurance affordable only for the very rich.

Democrat meddling in the healthcare industry is the main reason healthcare is so expensive.

Perhaps, CC, you should stop playing the race card. It's old. When you have no arguments to make, you just make a thread calling someone racist. How very unimaginative.

You're right I'll try to have more imagination like your post

I can't help but laugh at that sorry excuse for a comeback. And while I'm laughing, have a look at what a real racist Democrat looks like:

Democrat: I don?t like Clarence Thomas because ?he?s married to a white woman? « The Greenroom

Alvin Holmes: "I don't like Clarence Thomas because he's married to a white woman."

:eusa_hand:

Keeping in mind Clarance Thomas dumped his black wife and kids to go off with this white woman, you can kind of see his point, can't you?

I can't help but laugh at that sorry excuse for a comeback. And while I'm laughing, have a look at what a real racist Democrat looks like:

Democrat: I don?t like Clarence Thomas because ?he?s married to a white woman? « The Greenroom

Alvin Holmes: "I don't like Clarence Thomas because he's married to a white woman."

Keeping in mind Clarance Thomas dumped his black wife and kids to go off with this white woman, you can kind of see his point, can't you?

So every black man that gets divorced is "dumping" his wife?

Wouldn't you say that's a racist attitude on your part?

Bripatty: Master of the deflective stupid questions.

Predicted response: Wait, so you mean that I am in charge of questions of all sorts? Wow

Depends on why he dumps her.

Thomas is Catholic. Divorce is verbotten in the Catholic Superstition.

But he dumped his wife, anyway.

Perhaps, CC, you should stop playing the race card. It's old. When you have no arguments to make, you just make a thread calling someone racist. How very unimaginative.

Oh well then I guess that makes the GOP racism go away then :lol:

Bripatty: Master of the deflective stupid questions.

Predicted response: Wait, so you mean that I am in charge of questions of all sorts? Wow

How is my question "deflective?" I'm not the one who tried to divert the discussion to Thomases wife.

Forum List

Back