Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

Really, now?

Then let's look at the following list of politicians who traded in their wives for Younger Models.

Rudy GUiliani - Three Marriages.
Rush Limbaugh- FOUR marriages. (the new one hasn't figured out he's gay yet!)
Newt Gingrich - Three Marriages.
Bob Dole - Two marriages
John McCain- Two Marriages
Fred Thompson- Two marriages
Clarance Thomas - Two marriages...

Hmmmm... Now what do all these guys have in common? Hmmmmmm

Wendy Davis. Had a child out of wedlock, then divorced.
Jon Corzine - Divorced
John W. Jenrette - Divorced (his wife posed for playboy)
Alan Grayson - Wife filed for divorced, accuse Grayson of pushing her.
Eliot Spitzer - Divorced, caught patronizing prostitutes.
Anthony Weiner - caught playing with himself on the internet.
Gary Hart - Divorced, caught in the "Monkey Business" scandal
Jim McDermott - Divorced
John Kerry - Divorced
Al Gore - Divorced
Mark Pryor - Divorced
Nazi Pelosi - Divorced
John Edwards - Divorced - fooled around when his wife was dying from cancer.
Ted Kennedy - Divorced twice
Dianne Feinstein - Divorced
Joe Lieberman - Divorced
Bob Menendez - Divorced
Russ Feingold - Divorced twice
Max Baucus - Divorced
Nancy Pelosi has been married to the same man since 1963 .. no divorces.

Hmmmm, . . . . I read something that said she had been divorced. Oh well, so the rest have been divorced, and much worse.

Wendy Davis. Had a child out of wedlock, then divorced.
Jon Corzine - Divorced
John W. Jenrette - Divorced (his wife posed for playboy)
Alan Grayson - Wife filed for divorced, accuse Grayson of pushing her.
Eliot Spitzer - Divorced, caught patronizing prostitutes.
Anthony Weiner - caught playing with himself on the internet.
Gary Hart - Divorced, caught in the "Monkey Business" scandal
Jim McDermott - Divorced
John Kerry - Divorced
Al Gore - Divorced
Mark Pryor - Divorced
Nazi Pelosi - Divorced
John Edwards - Divorced - fooled around when his wife was dying from cancer.
Ted Kennedy - Divorced twice
Dianne Feinstein - Divorced
Joe Lieberman - Divorced
Bob Menendez - Divorced
Russ Feingold - Divorced twice
Max Baucus - Divorced
Nancy Pelosi has been married to the same man since 1963 .. no divorces.

Hmmmm, . . . . I read something that said she had been divorced. Oh well, so the rest have been divorced, and much worse.
Also, Wendy Davis married at 18 shortly after discovering she was pregnant. They separated when she was 19 ... not an unwed mother.

The poorest county in Paul Ryan's home state of Wisconsin is Menominee County.

Its population is .07% black. It doesn't even have any cities, let alone any inner cities.

If there is anyone who disagrees with that notion, it's liberal turds like you.

Really, now?

Then let's look at the following list of politicians who traded in their wives for Younger Models.

Rudy GUiliani - Three Marriages.
Rush Limbaugh- FOUR marriages. (the new one hasn't figured out he's gay yet!)
Newt Gingrich - Three Marriages.
Bob Dole - Two marriages
John McCain- Two Marriages
Fred Thompson- Two marriages
Clarance Thomas - Two marriages...

Hmmmm... Now what do all these guys have in common? Hmmmmmm

They've all been conveniently cherry picked from one party.

BTW I'm pretty sure a woman would realize her husband is gay on the wedding night. Chance are if it went well, he isn't gay in the slightest. Why do you think accusing people of being gay is an insult anyway?

Actually, Limbaugh's sexual orientation is pretty well known. He was arrested for soliciting a gay prostitute in Pittsburgh in 1974 when he went by the name Jeff Christy.

I don't hold his sexuality against him, what I hold against him is that he's happy to gay bash to the rednecks and inbreds who make up his audience.

Incidently, there are women who are married to men for years without realizing they are gay.

Incidently, there are women who are married to men for years without realizing they are gay.

Stop right there. Don't share any more personal information. Nobody wants to know your issues, Mr. Nobody.

Stop right there. Don't share any more personal information. Nobody wants to know your issues, Mr. Nobody.

Case in point, old Unkie could probably fool a chick if one ever got near him... the guy seriously needs to get laid.

Case in point, old Unkie could probably fool a chick if one ever got near him... the guy seriously needs to get laid.

I told you to stop hitting on me, freak. Keep your 'alternative lifestyle' to yourself. No sale.

I told you to stop hitting on me, freak. Keep your 'alternative lifestyle' to yourself. No sale.

Guy, there was an extensive study that homophobes like you are latent homosexuals...

Guy, there was an extensive study that homophobes [sic] like you are latent homosexuals...

No means no, freak. Take your desperation and deviance elsewhere.

Guy, homophobes [sic] was spelled correctly... I hope no one is paying you for this silliness.

No means no. You really have to learn to deal with rejection better. I would think a loser like you would be an expert at it by now.

Seriously, the Left NEVER ceases to amaze me.

The truth is NOT racism people.

We DO have a generational problem in Black America and just because the Left wants to hide doesn't mean it is getting fixed or going away.

It isn't.

The answer is NOT to just throw more money at them, and THAT is the ONLY thing the Left wants to do.

The problem is systemic and like EVERYTHING else the FIRST step is to recognize it.

there is some unresolved *cough* "issue" ;) going on w/ him, thats for sure. If he came out of the closet, he'd lose 90% of that pent up anger that he exhibits here daily.

We DO have a generational problem in Black America and just because the Left wants to hide doesn't mean it is getting fixed or going away.

It isn't.

The answer is NOT to just throw more money at them, and THAT is the ONLY thing the Left wants to do.

The problem is systemic and like EVERYTHING else the FIRST step is to recognize it.

No, guy, racism really is the problem. Which is why your boy Ryan backpedeled as quickly as he did.

do you really think most young blacks would refuse jobs if they were offered?

Maybe if our economy put employment above profit, that would solve the problem.

there is some unresolved *cough* "issue" ;) going on w/ him, thats for sure. If he came out of the closet, he'd lose 90% of that pent up anger that he exhibits here daily.

The boy has issues.
You know what, say what you want about a guy like TK, but the guy actually makes arguments.

I don't think I've heard Unkie make an argument for or against something, not once.

It isn't.

No, guy, racism really is the problem. Which is why your boy Ryan backpedeled as quickly as he did.

yep, Repubs have branded themselves as "the party against living wages". Wonder how many of their base are on public assistance, not to mention the EIC, mortgage deductions, child credits, etc...? :eusa_think:

It isn't.

Poor Joe :(

Boogie Racists everywhere he looks.

The problem is indeed systemic and can ONLY be dealt with by going in to those communities and rooting out the bullshit.....

Now Joe what jobs can these "young blacks" do?

What are they qualified for?

This comment alone illustrates what you actually are Joe....that approach has worked SO well everywhere they have tried it. (rolling eyes)

Komrade Joe.....profits create jobs.

It isn't.

yep, Repubs have branded themselves as "the party against living wages". Wonder how many of their base are on public assistance, not to mention the EIC, mortgage deductions, child credits, etc...? :eusa_think:

Poor Dot, how much should you Hamburger flippers make?

It isn't.

Then describe a plan that would, say, cut unemployment in half in the typical American 'inner city', over any time period you want to estimate,

that doesn't involve any 'money throwing'.

Forum List

Back