Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

the facts are your fucking party cant get many of these votes huh?

That's what happens with the culture that's been established in the inner cities. Democrats have spent decades destroying the school systems there and hitting them with propaganda. And There are alot of dumb Republicans helping them out.

All Americans would be far better off without the government running our lives. But we can't even convince a whole political party to support that agenda.

What actions do I have to take responsibility for?

Progressive policies have allowed generations of black Americans to miss out on the chances to better themselves. The blame here goes to them.

You first dummy: If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

And this is where your argument loses all cohesion, and you basically run off the rails.

The fact you have to make it about the person and the "apology" and not the topic at hand means you have no real response to the issue of black poverty in the US.

Again, you call me out to take responsibility for something, what is it?

So it's not a basic response. So stop saying it is and you'll look less like an idiot. Shoot, score

what city was she from?

how many elections?

Keep your chin up truth, sorry if I offended you by saying nutz post was funny.

But you know full well that there are people on these boards that are overflowing with hate - it is their defining characteristic - we all know who they are.

You are their target today.

You first dummy: If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

And this is where your argument loses all cohesion, and you basically run off the rails.

The fact you have to make it about the person and the "apology" and not the topic at hand means you have no real response to the issue of black poverty in the US.

So it's not a basic response. So stop saying it is and you'll look less like an idiot. Shoot, score

Who the hell cares if its a basic response or not? This thread isn't about our over sensitive society, its about Ryan's comments about the current conditions of our inner cities. He apologized, but he really didn't need to.

You really are a fucking idiot, aren't ya?

what city was she from?

how many elections?

But you know full well that there are people on these boards that are overflowing with hate - it is their defining characteristic - we all know who they are.

why dont you go cry?

most of us recognize her a a hate-filled hypocrite mornonically spewing the very kind of hatred you are accusing others of having for her

what city was she from?

how many elections?

There are people on these boards overflowing with hate.

TM is one of them.

when you assholes gobble down fucking LIES and refuse FACTS you will draw my well deserved hate.

what city was she from?

how many elections?

There are people on these boards overflowing with hate.

TM is one of them.

I've been here long enough - I know who's full of hate

Who the hell cares if its a basic response or not?

You should because you said it.

This thread isn't about our over sensitive society, its about Ryan's comments about the current conditions of our inner cities. He apologized, but he really didn't need to.

Thats all? You done? You should stop saying shit that doesnt matter.

Who the hell cares if its a basic response or not?

You should because you said it.

This thread isn't about our over sensitive society, its about Ryan's comments about the current conditions of our inner cities. He apologized, but he really didn't need to.

Thats all? You done? You should stop saying shit that doesnt matter.

you are a racist and a hypocrite; dont tell anybody else not to post shit that doesn matter; YOU dont matter

Paul Ryan insists his ‘inarticulate’ comments about ‘inner city’ men were not about race

Paul Ryan insists his ?inarticulate? comments about ?inner city? men were not about race | The Raw Story

Paul Ryan attempted to walk back Wednesday’s comment in which described a “culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

In a statement issued to ThinkProgress, Ryan insisted that his comment wasn’t “a thinly veiled racial attack,” as Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, characterized it.

“It is clear that I was inarticulate about the point I was trying to make,” Ryan said in the statement. “I was not implicating the culture of one community—but of society as a whole. We have allowed our society to isolate or quarantine the poor rather than integrate people into our communities. The predictable result has been multi-generational poverty and little opportunity. I also believe the government’s response has inadvertently created a poverty trap that builds barriers to work.”

Ryan told a blogger from Crew of 42 that his initial comments had “nothing to do whatsoever with race.”

See?

When Paul talks about the "culture" of the citizens in the "inner city" he didnt mean "culture" or "inner city". What he really meant was everyone everywhere and just failed to "articulate" it correctly. :lol:

Good job GOP...Maybe you can win an election without blacks. Just stop defending shit like this and asking why you aren't an attractive option for blacks.

Typically when you talk down to people....studies have shown they don't really appreciate it

So crime in our large cities (Chicago/Detroit) etc, doesn't' exist?

You can hide form reality, but reality doesn't hide from you.

Once again nutters......one cannot play cards if they don't exist. You can't race bait someone who is not a racist.

You fuckers are going to work through your issues eventually. Someday, your party will accept minorities and gay people without your current reservations. But you are not there yet.

You do try so hard to conceal the truth, though.

Mr Ryan needs it pointed out to him that the most impoverished areas of the country are southern rural areas.

Bottom poorest states:

40Tennessee
41South Carolina
42Arizona
43West Virginia
44Oklahoma
45Arkansas
46Texas
47Alabama
48New Mexico
49Louisiana
50Mississippi

That's absolutely true. But, living here in Miss, I'm of the opinion that it is easier for a kid (white or black or whatever) to escape poverty if he's from a rural area, as opposed to the inner city of Jackson or one of the more or less balkanized ghettos on the Gulf Coast (though they may have been washed away by Katrina, I don't go down there much since the strom)

So, I give Ryan a pass for at least meaning well.

[q

Good luck trying to perform any of the type of Great Depression infrastructure projects in our current environmental, NIMBY and overall litigious climate.

Plus, you would get comparisons to concentration camps from the bureaucrats who's jobs would be toast if these programs worked, and the race hustlers who's livelihood relies on down and out black people.

Not to mention the Unions, who would have a shit-fit over all the extra labor flooding into their trades.

All those things could be worked around, reciting the litany of "The mean old government is stopping me from raping the land and working man" isn't flying here.

Forum List

Back