Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

Its the basic response from any PR person to apologize even if you don't have to.

Its an indication of how wussy our society has become when the truth has to be apologized for.

Considering your solution of spend more more more is ruining our economy, I don't see you on the high ground here.

If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

Blame blacks, blame society, blame PC blame blame blame but be sure to never ever ever take responsibility for your actions. That would be a very unrepublican thing to do.

you should feel shame for this thread

He should feel shame for alot of things. Many people should. But he doesn't and they don't.

Its the basic response from any PR person to apologize even if you don't have to.

Its an indication of how wussy our society has become when the truth has to be apologized for.

Considering your solution of spend more more more is ruining our economy, I don't see you on the high ground here.

If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

Blame blacks, blame society, blame PC blame blame blame but be sure to never ever ever take responsibility for your actions. That would be a very unrepublican thing to do.

What actions do I have to take responsibility for?

Progressive policies have allowed generations of black Americans to miss out on the chances to better themselves. The blame here goes to them.

You first dummy: If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

He should feel shame for alot of things. Many people should. But he doesn't and they don't.

All have sinned

because Im female

go bite a rabid dogs dick,

I am hetro and don't have sex with women because your tiny dick gets hard watching others have sex

the Left is having a hard time admitting they have failed Black Americans; and that Black Americans had it better under Bush and Republicans

they should talk to the people at the NAACP; who have admitted Black Americans are worse off under obama; and those left-wing nutjobs are at least a little more honest with themselves than the LWNJs on these boards; because they dont just forgive obama by blaming his failures on the other side

idiots and hypocrites

So Paul Ryan is racist for saying we need to fix the culture of the inner cities and put people to work while mentioning no race or group?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Obama just support an initiative to address that exact same issue with inner city black youth? And weren't you here defending his actions as not racist when people suggested helping just one racial group is unfair and unconstitutional?

The only thing Ryan did wrong here was walk back his comments (at least that I heard he did).

Maybe this could have been the moment we started an open, honest conversation about race.

He probably wussed out because the elections are coming up. Too bad, this is a critical topic and the PC Police still hold too much sway over the national conversation.

so you can trash ANYTHING black people tell you?

the right never listens to the black Americans.

that's why they HATE your party

Who is trashing anything black people tell us?

And why do you continue to pretend that anyone with a darker skin thinks the same way or has the same needs?

There isn't one monolithic group with all the same needs. They are individuals each facing different needs and opportunities. Stop treating them the same and treat them as the individuals they are. It's not right.

The republican party is RACIST as hell and the ONLY evidence you need is how people of color in this country VOTE.

But many fuckheads here just ignore people of color and their thoughts on politics

I know, what sick and sad all rolled into one...Is this stuff is all for their Political agenda because they can't run on OBAMA'S record or approvals

so they resort back to this dirty tactic

Republicans arent racist; left-wing nutjobs on these boards are thin-skinned hypocrites projecting their own intolerance on others

What actions do I have to take responsibility for?

Progressive policies have allowed generations of black Americans to miss out on the chances to better themselves. The blame here goes to them.

You first dummy: If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

And this is where your argument loses all cohesion, and you basically run off the rails.

The fact you have to make it about the person and the "apology" and not the topic at hand means you have no real response to the issue of black poverty in the US.

Again, you call me out to take responsibility for something, what is it?

when a Black POLL WORKER of all people; brags about voting for obama 7 times; as if she doesnt know you cant do that; it is proper to want to investigate all the other lemmings for obama; to see if they too are trampling the Constitution out of a misguided sense of racial loyalty; and rabid left-wing politics

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back