Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

So Paul Ryan is racist for saying we need to fix the culture of the inner cities and put people to work while mentioning no race or group?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Obama just support an initiative to address that exact same issue with inner city black youth? And weren't you here defending his actions as not racist when people suggested helping just one racial group is unfair and unconstitutional?

Do you consider 3 generations in a row getting the same help as a success?

That is what is happening out there, and its under your programs.

3 Generations? How honest is that assessment. Let's see. A black man born in 1980 would be 34. His father would have been born around 1955 - 1960. His father would have been born in the 1930's.

In the same respect, how many generations or chances do you give whites on welfare programs? They had inheritance opportunities and privilege...every generation...4, 5, 6, 7, 8 generations.

Someone seems to be forgetting the whole "teenage pregnancy" thing.

Grandma in some cases is in her early 30's.

The issue is progressives keep harping about the inner cities and how we have to do more more and more and spend more more and more. They destroy local and state budgets with all this entitlement spending, and the only result they get is crime, poverty and generational despair.
Go ahead, take 5 years away from the generations...still doesn't change the fact that true opportunity for blacks has NOT existed for 3 generations.

So Paul Ryan is racist for saying we need to fix the culture of the inner cities and put people to work while mentioning no race or group?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Obama just support an initiative to address that exact same issue with inner city black youth? And weren't you here defending his actions as not racist when people suggested helping just one racial group is unfair and unconstitutional?

The only thing Ryan did wrong here was walk back his comments (at least that I heard he did).

Maybe this could have been the moment we started an open, honest conversation about race.

He probably wussed out because the elections are coming up. Too bad, this is a critical topic and the PC Police still hold too much sway over the national conversation.

3 Generations? How honest is that assessment. Let's see. A black man born in 1980 would be 34. His father would have been born around 1955 - 1960. His father would have been born in the 1930's.

In the same respect, how many generations or chances do you give whites on welfare programs? They had inheritance opportunities and privilege...every generation...4, 5, 6, 7, 8 generations.

The issue is progressives keep harping about the inner cities and how we have to do more more and more and spend more more and more. They destroy local and state budgets with all this entitlement spending, and the only result they get is crime, poverty and generational despair.
Go ahead, take 5 years away from the generations...still doesn't change the fact that true opportunity for blacks has NOT existed for 3 generations.

So no blacks have improved on their situation at all in the past 3 generations?

:eusa_shhh:
he's a Democrat he's ALLOWED or else they can't make up how racist someone is who is a Republican

He didn't HAVE to retract it, in fact he shouldn't of.

There is nothing wrong with being "anti" something, especially is what you are against is a status quo that is ruining a portion of our population for multiple generations.

But he did which is an indication in itself he fucked up.

Sure being Anti is all the rage. Having no solutions and only seeing the problems is what all the cool kids are doing.

Good luck with that as a virtue in an election :lol:

Its the basic response from any PR person to apologize even if you don't have to.

Its an indication of how wussy our society has become when the truth has to be apologized for.

Considering your solution of spend more more more is ruining our economy, I don't see you on the high ground here.

If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

Blame blacks, blame society, blame PC blame blame blame but be sure to never ever ever take responsibility for your actions. That would be a very unrepublican thing to do.

Your the one who suggested none have. It was your 3 generation argument, not mine.

Sure being Anti is all the rage. Having no solutions and only seeing the problems is what all the cool kids are doing.

Its the basic response from any PR person to apologize even if you don't have to.

Its an indication of how wussy our society has become when the truth has to be apologized for.

Considering your solution of spend more more more is ruining our economy, I don't see you on the high ground here.

If thats the basic response then why doesnt everyone issue an apology after every statement idiot?

Blame blacks, blame society, blame PC blame blame blame but be sure to never ever ever take responsibility for your actions. That would be a very unrepublican thing to do.

you should feel shame for this thread

The only thing Ryan did wrong here was walk back his comments (at least that I heard he did).

Maybe this could have been the moment we started an open, honest conversation about race.

He probably wussed out because the elections are coming up. Too bad, this is a critical topic and the PC Police still hold too much sway over the national conversation.

so you can trash ANYTHING black people tell you?

the right never listens to the black Americans.

that's why they HATE your party

Your the one who suggested none have. It was your 3 generation argument, not mine.

I suggested nothing of the sort. Please enlighten me on where I did that.

I'll be waiting.

I think I would like to see a video of stephanie and truthmatters in an interracial, lesbian relationship.

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

Please, just stop. I may not subscribe to your political ideology...but I am black and can appreciate your point of view to a point. Nonetheless, you are whining and crying over nonsensical issues and crying racism when racism is not evident. You ask why the right hates everything black people do. Let me ask you this, what could the right do to change your opinion or what can the right do that wouldn't manifest racist pointing fingers?

And in the end, why do you need approval from the right?

She's a full-on zealot.

The problem is, there are many zealots like her who are making a bad situation worse, and further, they have the energy and the influence. Granted, most of them do a better job of hiding their zealotry than she does, but until they're somehow marginalized, both race relations and true advancement for American blacks is being delayed.

That's tragic.

black voters don't AGREE with your racists meme.

why is that?

you should feel shame for this thread

You should feel shame for playing the feelings game

What actions do I have to take responsibility for?

Progressive policies have allowed generations of black Americans to miss out on the chances to better themselves. The blame here goes to them.

Who exactly is responsible for the inner cities? Those of us living elsewhere or the people living in the inner cities?

Black people have improved their situation in SPITE OF liberals who want to keep them down; keep them angry and ignorant; not because of liberals

Forum List

Back