Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

It doesnt thats why the repubs have the reputation of just being "anti". They are against everything and when asked for solutions they give the response you just gave.

Big thinkers always dont have solutions. Powerful minds and all that :lol:

I just gave a solution, I notice you ignored that.

I didnt see it but Paul didnt, I noticed you ignored that. Maybe next time he brings up a problem it would be helpful and he wouldnt look "Anti" if he had a solution to provide also.

That and not saying some stupid shit he has to immediately retract afterwards

He didn't HAVE to retract it, in fact he shouldn't of.

There is nothing wrong with being "anti" something, especially is what you are against is a status quo that is ruining a portion of our population for multiple generations.

Paul Ryan insists his ‘inarticulate’ comments about ‘inner city’ men were not about race

Paul Ryan insists his ?inarticulate? comments about ?inner city? men were not about race | The Raw Story

Paul Ryan attempted to walk back Wednesday’s comment in which described a “culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

In a statement issued to ThinkProgress, Ryan insisted that his comment wasn’t “a thinly veiled racial attack,” as Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, characterized it.

“It is clear that I was inarticulate about the point I was trying to make,” Ryan said in the statement. “I was not implicating the culture of one community—but of society as a whole. We have allowed our society to isolate or quarantine the poor rather than integrate people into our communities. The predictable result has been multi-generational poverty and little opportunity. I also believe the government’s response has inadvertently created a poverty trap that builds barriers to work.”

Ryan told a blogger from Crew of 42 that his initial comments had “nothing to do whatsoever with race.”

See?

When Paul talks about the "culture" of the citizens in the "inner city" he didnt mean "culture" or "inner city". What he really meant was everyone everywhere and just failed to "articulate" it correctly. :lol:

Good job GOP...Maybe you can win an election without blacks. Just stop defending shit like this and asking why you arent an attractive option for blacks.

Typically when you talk down to people....studies have shown they dont really appreciate it

Typically when you talk down to people....studies have shown they dont really appreciate it

[ame=http://youtu.be/F0wz2NmKg2A]Jesse Jackson: Hot Mic With Fox On Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I didnt see it but Paul didnt, I noticed you ignored that. Maybe next time he brings up a problem it would be helpful and he wouldnt look "Anti" if he had a solution to provide also.

There is nothing wrong with being "anti" something, especially is what you are against is a status quo that is ruining a portion of our population for multiple generations.

But he did which is an indication in itself he fucked up.

Sure being Anti is all the rage. Having no solutions and only seeing the problems is what all the cool kids are doing.

Good luck with that as a virtue in an election :lol:

closedCaption must be thrilled his shit stirring thread went on a whole day

sick hard up people

Last edited:

Nope, nothing wrong with being against something that is bad.
But when we are looking for leaders, aren't we looking for people who have a plan to put things right?

It sure helps come election time.

I hope the GOP is a legitimate option come 2016.

Since when does pointing out a problem require an automatic, well planned, and executable solution to be included?

The solution is to wean people off of government assistance and make them work for a living. Stopping with the 5 children with 3 different women thing would also help.

where is actual real world EXAMPLE has your "helping people hurts them" worked?

You see factless idiot memes are not solutions in reality

Do you consider 3 generations in a row getting the same help as a success?

That is what is happening out there, and its under your programs.

Giving a poor person affordable healthcare is not intended to find him a means of affording it himself.

the last time NEW YORK CITY had a Mayor with a (D) after his name the murders numbered over 2,200 in ONE YEAR. that is about 2 or 3 years worth of our losses in Iraq; in just one liberal city in just one year. what race do you think most of the victims were?.

But if you don't support liberal policies - in every detail - that is proof that you "hate" this, that, or the other classification of people. Such is the liberal mindset.

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

Please, just stop. I may not subscribe to your political ideology...but I am black and can appreciate your point of view to a point. Nonetheless, you are whining and crying over nonsensical issues and crying racism when racism is not evident. You ask why the right hates everything black people do. Let me ask you this, what could the right do to change your opinion or what can the right do that wouldn't manifest racist pointing fingers?

And in the end, why do you need approval from the right?

where is actual real world EXAMPLE has your "helping people hurts them" worked?

You see factless idiot memes are not solutions in reality

Giving a poor person affordable healthcare is not intended to find him a means of affording it himself.

Giving huh? you libs are so generous with giving as long as it's with OTHER people's monies
EVERYONE already had Heath care AND if they couldn't afford it they had, Medicaid, medicare, charity's , etc
you people are such liars

Last edited:
the last time NEW YORK CITY had a Mayor with a (D) after his name the murders numbered over 2,200 in ONE YEAR. that is about 2 or 3 years worth of our losses in Iraq; in just one liberal city in just one year. what race do you think most of the victims were?.

But if you don't support liberal policies - in every detail - that is proof that you "hate" this, that, or the other classification of people. Such is the liberal mindset.

it's not 2 or 3 times the losses of Iraqi lives - total deaths average 13,292 per year ... so are you saying that we were committing a genocide in Iraq?

Last edited:
Isn't the "My Brother's Keeper" initiative, a program championed by Obama, an effort to target these exact same issues?

Sorry, I don't see any racism here.

Thats because it isn't racist. Its a true statement.

The folks in the inner cities are victims of their own failure and yep. 98 percent of em are black.

Anyone who sees that as racist is an idiot or a Dem.

3 Generations? How honest is that assessment. Let's see. A black man born in 1980 would be 34. His father would have been born around 1955 - 1960. His father would have been born in the 1930's.

In the same respect, how many generations or chances do you give whites on welfare programs? They had inheritance opportunities and privilege...every generation...4, 5, 6, 7, 8 generations.

Giving huh? you libs are so generous with giving as long as it's with OTHER people's monies
EVERYONE already had Heath care AND if they couldn't afford it they had, Medicaid, medicare, charity's , etc
you people are such liars

then why did so many people go bankrupt due to medical bills?

your fucking party said it was a problem that needed fixing too idiot

Isn't the "My Brother's Keeper" initiative, a program championed by Obama, an effort to target these exact same issues?

The folks in the inner cities are victims of their own failure and yep. 98 percent of em are black.

That's not what Ryan said.

If he had said THAT - I would say he clearly made a racist statement.

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

Please, just stop. I may not subscribe to your political ideology...but I am black and can appreciate your point of view to a point. Nonetheless, you are whining and crying over nonsensical issues and crying racism when racism is not evident. You ask why the right hates everything black people do. Let me ask you this, what could the right do to change your opinion or what can the right do that wouldn't manifest racist pointing fingers?

And in the end, why do you need approval from the right?

don't EVER tell me to stop saying what I want to say.

Saying black culture makes black people poor is racism.

they can rationalize it any way they want to.

Its racism.

RACISM helped create todays black culture right?

then its racisms fault that black poverty is so high.

don't get mad when we figure out your racist code words welfare caddilac driving Queen

Since when is a true statement racist? 98 percent of inner cities are black and they are failures.

Guess the truth must hurt and instead of looking at it as a true statement, which it is, they call it racist. Idiots.

Paul Ryan attempted to walk back Wednesday’s comment in which described a “culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

This is what Ryan said and its a true statment. The shoe fits and there ain't nothing racist about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back