Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

that is the way racist idiot liberals look at it, if the inner city were predominately WHITE lazy criminals would you also say it is racist ??

try just once in your life, face the truth...., it will not kill you (all liberfools take note !) the truth shall set you free ! :up:

But they arent...and thats the point.

So it's racist to speak the truth then. Noted.
But it's irrelevant because Ryan didn't say anything that you claim. You simply infer it upon him so you can trolly up a thread such as this where any semblance of logic and reason get tossed in post 1 for leftist dogma and nonsense.

Sure if thats what you take away from what I type then go with that. :eusa_shhh:

Now go...Go and build your strawman in peace.

I wonder is there a way to be logical and not be a racist that has to come out with another statement saying the previous statement was "inarticulate"

Dam...I guess its the blacks fault he cant be logical and NOT sound like a racist tool. Those damn blacks

Last edited:
why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

The Republican party is the one that has fought to bring freedom where democrats have always brought enslavement, oppression, and dependency.

Yea the republican party at one point in history was the party of black freedom.

It started and remains the parts of AMERICAN freedom, in sharp contrast to the democrat party.

the last time NEW YORK CITY had a Mayor with a (D) after his name the murders numbered over 2,200 in ONE YEAR. that is about 2 or 3 years worth of our losses in Iraq; in just one liberal city in just one year. what race do you think most of the victims were?

libs are losers who lie to themselves.

That's not it.

You're basically just as binary as the most conservative nut here.

And then you go off into crazy rants about unrelated issues.

It's like you're the crazy cat lady. Except you have a dog. :D

you get mired in bullshit mind games they play you with.

I go straight to the very tip of their lies.

saying its black culture is racist.

PURE and Simple.

no it isnt you moronic loser. this issue is discussed in Black intellectual circles every day; the issue of the thug culture in the Black community.. you're simply a coward. but who is surprised at that?

so citing black history is bad?

how did this "thug" culture get created you fucking brain dead fool?

Here is a clue

By over policing black neighborhoods and incarcerating Black youths ion huge numbers so they could NOT get ahead in main stream society.

You racists insisted on that

But they arent...and thats the point.

So it's racist to speak the truth then. Noted.
But it's irrelevant because Ryan didn't say anything that you claim. You simply infer it upon him so you can trolly up a thread such as this where any semblance of logic and reason get tossed in post 1 for leftist dogma and nonsense.

Sure if thats what you take away from what I type then go with that. :eusa_shhh:

Now go...Go and build your strawman in peace.

I wonder is there a way to be logical and not be a racist that has to come out with another statement saying the previous statement was "inarticulate"

Dam...I guess its the blacks fault he cant be logical and NOT sound like a racist tool. Those damn blacks

Ryan is guilty of mentioning something discussed in liberal and Black circles all the time; but never addressed on acount of liberal cowardice and ineptitude.

he didnt say anything racist; the Left demonizes who they fear; which is people that dont fear them

you get mired in bullshit mind games they play you with.

I go straight to the very tip of their lies.

saying its black culture is racist.

PURE and Simple.

no it isnt you moronic loser. this issue is discussed in Black intellectual circles every day; the issue of the thug culture in the Black community.. you're simply a coward. but who is surprised at that?

not bad; just irrelevant to this discussion you dolt; the most dangerous and deadly places for Black people are your cities

why is it republican NEVER like things like the Million man march?

why is it black people hate the republican party?

Here is a clue

By over policing black neighborhoods and incarcerating Black youths ion huge numbers so they could NOT get ahead in main stream society.

You racists insisted on that

you're right dolt; they should just remain free to prewy on your grandmother and sister

not bad; just irrelevant to this discussion you dolt; the most dangerous and deadly places for Black people are your cities

so you don't care why?

why is how you learn what needs fixing you brain dead skunk ass

so you don't care why?

why is how you learn what needs fixing you brain dead skunk ass

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1 seriously you're drooling on the keyboard and you're going to need tear-duct surgery if you dont stop crying

why is it republican NEVER like things like the Million man march?

why is it black people hate the republican party?

we tend to not like things that are useless

lie you; your inept community organizer; and that march

Not one citation of any fact here,

Not anything but baseless insults.

You are what makes up the current republican base.

worthless assholes who hate everyone whos not them

Forum List

Back