Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

yeah because I just showed how silly this whole debate you people are having.

I know you don't like me because years ago I went at you because I mistook you for another poster with a similar name.

I will say again Im sorry for that mistake.

playing their idiot game will not out them for the racist they are

Hey Truthie, when you have people on opposite sides of the spectrum saying you are out there, the problem isn't on our sides of the computer monitors.

Sallow and myself have had some "spirited" disagreements, and I won't speak for him, but you are really either far out there or a complete idiot in my view.

Bringing up the Tulsa race riot in this thread? Really?

When you claim black culture makes black people poor then you have to accept what your team did to create that claimed culture.

Now do you think calling it a race riot makes it sound like blacks were the aggressor?

they were NOT.

the WHITE POEPLE ATTACKED the BLACK POEPLE

they killed women men and children.

Its like saying the civil war doesn't pertain to racial conditions today

where does the term race riot imply one side vs. the other?

The whites rioted over the usual "white woman in trouble" bullshit they always did over, and the blacks fought back. Its actually comical you bring this up, because people like you want to disarm black people, along with everyone else who doesn't work for the government.

We can continue to blame the past, and basically pay people off because of it to keep them docile, all the while telling them nothing is their fault, or we can find a way to fix the issue.

Fixing the issue requires answering some uncomfortable facts for all sides, so we know which way progressive asshats such as yourself will lean.

that is the way racist idiot liberals look at it, if the inner city were predominately WHITE lazy criminals would you also say it is racist ??

try just once in your life, face the truth...., it will not kill you (all liberfools take note !) the truth shall set you free ! :up:

But they arent...and thats the point.

So it's racist to speak the truth then. Noted.
But it's irrelevant because Ryan didn't say anything that you claim. You simply infer it upon him so you can trolly up a thread such as this where any semblance of logic and reason get tossed in post 1 for leftist dogma and nonsense.

Then explain why BLACK AMERICANS refuse your partys ideas in such amazingly high numbers?

racism is the reason black people have such high poverty numbers.

YOu on the right want everyone to draw the conclusion that black people are naturally lazy and wont build anything of worth.

THAT IS RACISM PLAIN AND SIMPLE

you wouldn't know racism if it were an 800 lb. gorilla sitting next to you getting ready to slap your head off, you would call him a pussy cat :up:

hey truthie, when you have people on opposite sides of the spectrum saying you are out there, the problem isn't on our sides of the computer monitors.

Sallow and myself have had some "spirited" disagreements, and i won't speak for him, but you are really either far out there or a complete idiot in my view.

Bringing up the tulsa race riot in this thread? Really?

when you claim black culture makes black people poor then you have to accept what your team did to create that claimed culture.

Now do you think calling it a race riot makes it sound like blacks were the aggressor?

They were not.

The white poeple attacked the black poeple

where does the term race riot imply one side vs. The other?

The whites rioted over the usual "white woman in trouble" bullshit they always did over, and the blacks fought back. Its actually comical you bring this up, because people like you want to disarm black people, along with everyone else who doesn't work for the government.

We can continue to blame the past, and basically pay people off because of it to keep them docile, all the while telling them nothing is their fault, or we can find a way to fix the issue.

Fixing the issue requires answering some uncomfortable facts for all sides, so we know which way progressive asshats such as yourself will lean.

where in here did i say i want to ban guns you fucking liar?

when southern Democrats became Republicans bombings of Black churches and lynchings became almost non-existent from their hey-day when Democrats dynamited black churches and strung Black men up from trees; stood in the doorway of schools...etc

true story

nowadays the deadliest places for Black men, women and children are liberal-run cities

true story

Black Americans of both genders had it MUCH BETTER WHEN BUSH AND REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Are you saying that there isn't a problem specifically affecting black people in the inner cities? I think there is, and don't think it's wrong to talk about it in a direct way. Sadly, the poorest areas with broken families, poverty, joblessness in Chicago are predominately black (maybe 98%) and the richest areas are predominately white.

Not sure of the angle here..

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

The lack of work ethic is not the cause of the problem. It IS the problem. That is what Ryan is saying. Our government programs have fostered this problem.

This is blaming intangibles. Where is he getting this information? From the Institute of Lazy Studies?

What do you call someone who accuses an entire group of having the same charateristic?

An Idiot? Someone who is building strawmen based on their preconceived notions? Like All Chinese dudes have small dicks...Racist? What do you call that? All Italians beat their wife...What is the word for making those sweeping generalizations?

Suddenly everyone will go "I Dont Know" Or use the dodge "Italian isnt a race" Because it has to be about race.

But they arent...and thats the point.

So it's racist to speak the truth then. Noted.
But it's irrelevant because Ryan didn't say anything that you claim. You simply infer it upon him so you can trolly up a thread such as this where any semblance of logic and reason get tossed in post 1 for leftist dogma and nonsense.

Then explain why BLACK AMERICANS refuse your partys ideas in such amazingly high numbers?

How many time must you be told Im not a republican before you get it? Regardless of that, you didn't even respond to my statement with any semblance of content. You're going full meltdown, and I'm hoping to watch you end up on vacation again over it.

I know you don't like me because years ago I went at you because I mistook you for another poster with a similar name.

That's not it.

You're basically just as binary as the most conservative nut here.

And then you go off into crazy rants about unrelated issues.

It's like you're the crazy cat lady. Except you have a dog. :D

when you claim black culture makes black people poor then you have to accept what your team did to create that claimed culture.

They were not.

The white poeple attacked the black poeple

where does the term race riot imply one side vs. The other?

where in here did i say i want to ban guns you fucking liar?

You don't? What is your position on gun control?

Interesting propaganda.

fredgraph.png

Black unemployment spikes to astronomical levels DURING Reagan's presidency, and you skip to the peak in order to try to claim that Reagan cut black unemployment in half.

brilliant!!!! lolol

SPIKED; IMPLIES a momentary thing. your own words reveal your idiotic attempt to rebut my point

nice job idiot

oh and one look at the graph you privide in your attempt to rebut me shows unemployment skyrocketing in the Carter years and peaking in the VERY EARLY Reagan years; before falling dramatically.. and you have the gall to want to accuse me of cherry-picking?

lol

Do you have any idea when Reagan took office? Are you that retarded?

I with you on this..

Whoo boy. :eusa_shifty:

That's not it.

you get mired in bullshit mind games they play you with.

I go straight to the very tip of their lies.

saying its black culture is racist.

PURE and Simple.

SPIKED; IMPLIES a momentary thing. your own words reveal your idiotic attempt to rebut my point

nice job idiot

oh and one look at the graph you privide in your attempt to rebut me shows unemployment skyrocketing in the Carter years and peaking in the VERY EARLY Reagan years; before falling dramatically.. and you have the gall to want to accuse me of cherry-picking?

lol

Do you have any idea when Reagan took office? Are you that retarded?

lol you idiot; your own graph is proof of your intellectual dishonesty

there is no hiding it now

racism helped construct black culture in this country.

That is undeniable.

If you blame black culture for black crime you are blaming racism even if you pretend your not.

RACISM causes black poverty

there is NO way around that fact

That's not it.

you get mired in bullshit mind games they play you with.

I go straight to the very tip of their lies.

saying its black culture is racist.

PURE and Simple.

no it isnt you moronic loser. this issue is discussed in Black intellectual circles every day; the issue of the thug culture in the Black community.. you're simply a coward. but who is surprised at that?

Forum List

Back